What's new

Aryan invasion theory denial

Aryans originated in Central Asia, not Europe.

They were caucasoids, but not Europeans.

I know, the Indo-Iranian R1a is the direct descendant of the PIE R1a, while the Slavic/European R1a is a mutated version.

No everyone came from central Africa.we are all Africans no Aryan, chines etc.believe in unity.

Aryans originated in Central Asia, not Europe.

They were caucasoids, but not Europeans.

Look I mean to say Aryan and PIE aren't same thing, I am not denying a common racial component but Aryan is exclusive only to Indo-Iranian religions of Hinduism and Zoroastrianism and its not about white race or blonde hair. Ancient Zoroastrians and Ancient Indians only called themselves as Aryan because it was associated with their religions and culture in non-racial term. The Slavs or Germans or Scandinavians never called themselves as Aryans until this myth of white race's superiority was created by Germans and extended by British to create North-South divide among Indians for their own colonial agenda.

If that were true, everyone in India would have light eyes today. Studies show the blue-eyes all came from a single common ancestor in Europe. The gene then rapidly spread through Europe because it was sexually selected for. If Aryans had blue eyes, they either purposely bred it out because they found it unattractive or harmful, or they never had it to begin with. I'm leaning towards the latter.

I mean the majority of the proto-Aryans have brown eyes, only a minority individuals with blue/green eyes.

Most North Indians have brown eyes, only very few individuals with light eyes.

So my analogy wasn't wrong at all.

Look I mean to say Aryan and PIE aren't same thing, I am not denying a common racial component but Aryan is exclusive only to Indo-Iranian religions of Hinduism and Zoroastrianism and its not about white race or blonde hair. Ancient Zoroastrians and Ancient Indians only called themselves as Aryan because it was associated with their religions and culture in non-racial term. The Slavs or Germans or Scandinavians never called themselves as Aryans until this myth of white race's superiority was created by Germans and extended by British to create North-South divide among Indians for their own colonial agenda.

The PIE derived from Central Asia, and the proto-Aryans were their direct descendants.

If that were true, everyone in India would have light eyes today. Studies show that blue eyes all came from a single common ancestor in Europe. The gene then rapidly spread through Europe because it was sexually selected for. If Aryans had blue eyes, they either purposely bred it out because they found it unattractive or harmful, or they never had it to begin with. I'm leaning towards the latter.

Even the isolated nomadic adivasis in Tamil Nadu in farthest South were found with Eurasian genes of PIE people. I can't understand how Aryan invasion provides a logic for these genetic mysteries. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

I mean the majority of the proto-Aryans have brown eyes, only a minority individuals with blue/green eyes.

Most North Indians have brown eyes, only very few individuals with light eyes.

So my analogy wasn't wrong at all.

The PIE derived from Central Asia, and the proto-Aryans were their direct descendants.
And I'm saying that it is impossible for any proto-Aryans, if they existed, to have had light eyes, because then those light eyes would be everywhere in India today.

Are you referring to Indo-Iranians.

And I'm saying that it is impossible for any proto-Aryans to have had light eyes, because then those light eyes would be everywhere in India today.

Invented to fake European as purer Aryans since they still carry those traits. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

And I'm saying that it is impossible for any proto-Aryans to have had light eyes, because then those light eyes would be everywhere in India today.

Even the pure bred Mongols can produce few light eyed individuals, then why not the proto-Aryans?

Are you referring to Indo-Iranians.

Invented to fake European as purer Aryans since they still carry those traits. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Yes, the proto-Indo-Iranians.

Yes, the proto-Indo-Iranians.

Indo-Iranians called themselves as Aryan but it was never for their race, it was mainly associated with their religions and culture.

Even the pure bred Mongols can produce few light eyed individuals, then why not the proto-Aryans?.

They got such characteristics from mixing with the neighbouring race, every human race is connected to other race in this world.

Because Mongols bred with Eastern Europeans long after proto-Aryans.

No, they are pure Mongols without any European mixture.

The Hmong from China also has some blondism tendency, but they didn't mix with the Europeans at all.

The blondism is not exclusively European, but it is more prevalent among the Europeans.

56lVDXH.jpg

Before we continue with this, what's the point of all this, ChineseTiger? The Chinese are on probably very different from the ancient Chinese genetically. Culture and heritage result from continuity, not any silly notions of purity. All groups are mixes, which then arbitrarily become reclassified as ethnic groups. Even if proto-Aryans existed, they were mixtures of various different groups that banded together into a community and were only later classified as a monolith.

For example, the German Shepherd - and all breeds, ethnicities, races and species', for that matter - began as a single "mutt". This mutt was then admired by Max von Stephanitz, who decided he would transform it into a "breed".

This is entirely arbitrary and pointless, which is why no one ever reaches worthwhile conclusions in threads like these.

It depends which Chinese group you are talking about, the North Chinese are purer, while the South Chinese are more mixed.

As for the Indo-Iranian (Aryan) groups, i think the mountain Tajiks represents its genetically purest form.

It depends which Chinese group you are talking about, the North Chinese are purer, while the South Chinese are more mixed.

As for the Indo-Iranian (Aryan) groups, i think the mountain Tajiks represents its genetically purest form.
Reread what I said. There's no such thing as racial purity. Northern Chinese and Tajiks are also amalgamations of previously separate groups, and many mutations have arisen and spread through those respective groups since then. Not only that, but many different mutations and genetic inputs went into the grouping we now call the ancient Chinese, ancient Indians, and so-called Proto-Aryans. They were "mutts" who were only later classified as ethnically distinct. Every "mutt" is simultaneously a "pure breed" and vice versa. 'Purity', especially in the context of genetics, is completely nonsensical.

Besides, the South is where China is most civilized - Hong Kong, Macao, Shanghai, etc.

Last edited:
China's Pamir Tajiks are different from Tajiks in Tajikistan

Back
Top Bottom