What's new

Aryan invasion theory denial

Good for you. :laugh:

Seriously dark handomse tall people like the one you posted are considered attractive in Pakistan instead of this fair indian actor

nagarjuna.jpg

I guess for Indians its different...

Sanskrit and Avestan are both independently descended from Proto Indo-Iranian (PII). Sanskrit word "arya" derives from its PII root, not from Avestan. Don't make your own assumptions.

Irrelevant how did Sanskrit develop and who played a part in its development? The first time arya word was used was by the Persians to describe their race this noble meaning only arose in the subcontinent which makes sense considering it is how the upper caste described themselves.

I believe you are trying to insult the Indians by writing that crap. :wacko:

I have seen your retarded posts trying to give a religious angle to the word Aryan do you even know what "Iran" and "Iranian" means? :lol:

Here's one Baloch politician for some Indian ******s here who called them "dravidian" in a derogatory manner. He's Shahzain Bugti, the handsomest politician in Pakistan. No Homo.

time-for-apcs-gone-shahzain-1329699464-4461.jpg

359139-shahzainbugtiexpress-1333451159-247-640x480.jpg

Seriously dark handomse tall people like the one you posted are considered attractive in Pakistan instead of this fair indian actor

nagarjuna.jpg

I guess for Indians its different...

He looks like a hero unlike those fat and ugly uncles of LOLywood with fake wig and fake mustache. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

He looks like a hero unlike those fat and ugly uncles of LOLywood with fake wig and fake mustache. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

I am comparing him with picture of supposedly ugly pakis you posted because they were dark, thats not how it works in Pakistan. And yes he is Indian hero all right.

I have seen your retarded posts trying to give a religious angle to the word Aryan do you even know what "Iran" and "Iranian" means? :lol:

I know it, but who told you Indians copied it from Iranians. :wacko:

These people are fair skinned. Put a bhaiya in Cholistan desert and he will look he's from Uganda. :rofl:

I know these people are tanned and not naturarly dark like Indians. But even then they are handsome, tall... Some Indians are fixed on skin colour thats why even Rajnikant had to whiten himself to get work

2007061956420201.jpg

These people are fair skinned. Put a bhaiya in Cholistan desert and he will look he's from Uganda. :rofl:

I have seen lots of fat and ugly 'handsome Pakistanis' in your gandasa movies. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I am comparing him with picture of supposedly ugly pakis you posted because they were dark, thats not how it works in Pakistan. And yes he is Indian hero all right.

Oye Beghairta! Is it us calling dark folks as ugly or is it you?! Being a Dravidian myself, why would I resort to calling my people ugly? But it would be better if you stopped calling dark folks as Bihari or South Indian. As that thead has shown, many Sindhis are practically identical to us.

I have seen lots of fat and ugly 'handsome Pakistanis' in your gandasa movies. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

And you base your knowledge off movies. :lol:

Let me tell you something bhaiya. In our culture, acting and dancing was done by people considered to be of low class.

If I wanted to be an actor or singer my elders would have threw me out of the house.

Find me better looking guy from Bengal or Bihar then Nuri Natt.

Oye Beghairta! Is it us calling dark folks as ugly or is it you?! Being a Dravidian myself, why would I resort to calling my people ugly? But it would be better if you stopped calling dark folks as Bihari or South Indian. As that thead has shown, many Sindhis are practically identical to us.

lol no, you are blind if you think these dark pakis look like South Indians. Skin colour is not the main thing which differentiate you from us. Do you think africans look like South Indians?

These band members are Sindhi. Do you think they are practically identical to South Indians? And Sindhis are genetically even less closely related to south Indians than Punjabis. They have minimal ASI genetic make up, around 25%. South Indians are at 50-55% ASI. ASI genes are related to the Andaman Islanders. Of course, I don't mean any offence.

Irrelevant how did Sanskrit develop and who played a part in its development? The first time arya word was used was by the Persians to describe their race this noble meaning only arose in the subcontinent which makes sense considering it is how the upper caste described themselves.

Earliest reference of the word Aryan comes from Rigveda of Hindus and Avesta of Zoroastrians both having a common Indo-Iranian origin. You better avoid writing when you don't know.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom