What's new

Aryan invasion theory denial

what about the photos I posted. You never gave an opinion. :cry:

Phat gayi? And they are poor Sindhi fishermen, who are too much exposed to the sun. Their children are actually lighter and look like your average Sindhi. With that said, did I deny that the "low caste"(I hate using that term) Punjabis and Sindhis tend to be Indian looking with high ancestral south indian genetic make up. With that being said, they are the minority in their respective provinces, and I mentioned in an earlier post that I believe them to be ancient migrants from central India and I think they're related to the gypsies and domari of europe and middle east respectively.

ChaBihar , near port gwadr in pakistan

He's an ethnic Baloch from Balochistan, and his last name is "Kurd". I bet Indians would claim him to be "Dravidian" too. lol. I just wanted to troll them.

Depends on your point of view , like in the united states the common belief is that iran is comprised of suburban white turks and brown semitic people who live in inner cities , and that's somewhat true , turks rule iran
So are Turks hated by Iranians? Do you have huge number of Arabs as well?

to see a handsome superior bihari or bangali who knows abt my country more than myself.. :)

I am not posting it, you can cry me a river.
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif

why inferiority complex? :lol:

I have a life outside this forum. :lol::lol:

Phat gayi? And they are poor Sindhi fishermen, who are too much exposed to the sun. Their children are actually lighter and look like your average Sindhi. With that said, did I deny that the "low caste"(I hate using that term) Punjabis and Sindhis tend to be Indian looking with high ancestral south indian genetic make up. With that being said, they are the minority in their respective provinces, and I mentioned in an earlier post that I believe them to be ancient migrants from central India and I think they're related to the gypsies and domari of europe and middle east respectively.

He's an ethnic Baloch from Balochistan, and his last name is "Kurd". I bet Indians would claim him to be "Dravidian" too. lol. I just wanted to troll them.

seems you want to say dark looking Pakistanis aren't real Pakistanis. :o::o:

**** dark people are tanned don't look like South Indians at all no matter how much you wan't to believe. Though mussalis/chuhdras can look like your types and have short height.

chachey.. toh India ch log vi tanned honde ne. south dia galla ni kar rea main.

seems you want to say dark looking Pakistanis aren't real Pakistanis. :o::o:

They are as real as me, and I actually respect them and feel bad for the discrimination that dark pakistanis have to face in Punjab which I can only speak for as I have never lived in other provinces of Pakistan. Anyone dark in Punjab is called a "chuhra", sometimes in an insulting manner. Chuhras are a dark skinned tribe, thought to be converted dalits, who do degrading menial jobs like sweeping and cleaning. All I'm trying to say is that they don't represent the majority.

I wish these "menials" weren't so degraded. They should invent robots to do cleaning and shit...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom