What's new

Aryan invasion theory denial

Here. Another photo to help you sleep at night.
Ali-Kurd-220.jpg

Pure South Indian looking Pakistani, and representative of most Pakistanis right?

This handsome guy is better looking then Biharis/UP/South Indians anyday.

Beautiful rural Pakistan.

2334800227_c42d69edc0.jpg

Ye kidhar ke lo lagte hain. @ghoul aap bhi is photo par 2-4 alfaz bol dein. ;)

This can easily be photoshopped. I hence relied on pics posted by an authentic Pakistani member on a random trip to the coastal countryside.

I hope at least henceforth Shan bhaya uses 'coastal Sindh' instead of 'South India' to hate on people whose colour and appearance he does not like. :partay:

I used to work with an Iranian lady who was older than me. She hated me and Pakistanis in general. She could speak Urdu and lived in Islamabad for a while. I think her ex-shia boyfriend in Islamabad dumped her, and that's why we so hateful of Pakistan guys in general. :lol:
Maybe she was a turk from northwestern iran , cause southeastern persians have a taste of pakistan/afghanistan at home :lol:

This can easily be photoshopped. I hence relied on pics posted by an authentic Pakistani member on a random trip to the coastal countryside.

I hope at least henceforth Shan bhaya uses 'coastal Sindh' instead of 'South India' to hate on people whose colour and appearance he does not like. :partay:

You should have a look at their blonde actors. :cool:

sultanrahi2.jpg

Pakistanis are more good-looking. I remember watching a documentary in which they had an assassinated Pakistani governor's daughter talking about her father. She was the most perfect girl I have ever seen.

@RazPaK @Psycho Pakistani @ghoul Can you tell me her name please?
4948047460_3d0fb9178e.jpg

not making fun but in rural areas the life is different. It's from Shikar pur area near Shikar pur, may be kandh kot or thul.

if you go to shikarpur, jalal pur, chowk munda all those places.. people are like dark.

**** dark people are tanned don't look like South Indians at all no matter how much you wan't to believe. Though mussalis/chuhdras can look like your types and have short height.

Please point out the 'RigVedic Pakistani' traits in any one of the men seen in those photos. It shouldn't be too hard. There are at least 20 men in those pics. :enjoy:

Ok. I'll post pictures of elected politicians from 3 north Punjabi(Potohari) districts of Attock, Jhelum and Chakwal. All these people posted down below are ethnic Punjabis/Potoharis. I use Potohar because I'm not too familiar with the rest of Punjab alright. Here you go:

Na-57, Attock 1, Sheikh Aftab Ahmed:
57.JPG

NA-58, Attock 2; Malik Aitbar Khan
images

NA-59 Attock 3; Zain Elahi Khattar
Zain-Elahi-MNA-Son-of-Major-Tahir-Sadiqs-Walima-Ceremony-in-Attock.-01.jpg

NA 60, Chakwal 1; Major Tahir Iqbal
33812-PML-N-TAHIR-IQBAL.jpg

NA 61, Chakwal 2; Sardar Mumtaz Khan Tamman
Sardar_Mumtaz_Khan220.jpg

NA 62; Jhelum 1; Chaudhary Khadim Hussain
Chaudhry-Khadim-Hussain-600.jpg

NA 63; Jhelum 2; Iqbal Mehdi Khan Janjua
Malik_Iqbal_Mehdi_Khan-220.jpg

So yeah, they look totally like South Indians haha. Now go ahead. Post photos of politicians of South India. And I didn't even cherry pick. If I were to cherry pick, I'd pick Kalaash and Gilgit Baltistani people, who are lighter than most of Asians including Azeris,

@INDIC; So what now bro?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom