What's new

Aryan invasion theory denial

You are the guy who think some random South Indian actor look like Wasim Akram. So i don't doubt to you these people look South Indians. But always remember even Tamil Brahmins think they are not like other South Indians :rofl:

I could see a lot of Rajnikanths but no Wasim Akram in those pics. :lol:

@oye_natta Shan bhaya, who are all these people as seen in pics from this thread? Looks like Sindh's countryside has been overrun by 'South Indians'! :sarcastic:

My 2013 Trip to the Port of Keti Bandar, Pakistan

Here. Another photo to help you sleep at night.
Ali-Kurd-220.jpg

Pure South Indian looking Pakistani, and representative of most Pakistanis right?

I could see a lot of Rajnikanths but no Wasim Akram in those pics. :lol:

Again only idiot blind will say they look South Indians no matter how dark they are. But what can be expected from guy who think likes of Wasim Akram are average guys in South India. I mean you said Wasim Akram and this Indian actor look similar

8.jpg

Again only idiot blind will say they look South Indians no matter how dark they are. But what can be expected from guy who think likes of Wasim Akram are average guys in South India. I mean you said Wasim Akram and this Indian actor look similar

8.jpg

Waseem Akram is Arain like me, and this guy doesn't really look like him at all.

8.jpg

Please point out the 'RigVedic Pakistani' traits in any one of the men seen in those photos. It shouldn't be too hard. There are at least 20 men in those pics. :enjoy:

I don't understand bro! Are you a dravidian? Do persians like dark people?
I think i already told you there are two things persian girls can't resist , 1-money , 2- a self styled jerk , if you have either you are likely to get laid , you see in the other thread yesterday our sumali friend told us he's slept with iranian women , and don't worry they are not Bihari :lol:

The poor sob has deep inferiority complex...

this brahmin nepali guy is from nepal and has huge sense of inferiority complex. I know him from anthropology crap forum, he spends 10 hours daily on that forum along with like minded indian troll friends and all of them photoshop or cherry pick pakistani pictures of poor people to prove to the non-south asian members on that forum that how ugly pakistanis look like , that is their agenda on that forum and they are doing the same thing on this thread , I am not surprised. the guy who posted himachali picture is also himachal brahmin member on that anthro forum. One thing I have noticed that most of these types are brahmins. These people are mentally retard and too much in skin color and facial features BS.

Last edited:
I think i already told you there are two things persian girls can't resist , 1-money , 2- a self styled jerk , if you have either you are likely to get laid , you see in the other thread yesterday our sumali friend told us he's slept with iranian women , and don't worry they are not Bihari :lol:

I used to work with an Iranian lady who was older than me. She hated me and Pakistanis in general. She could speak Urdu and lived in Islamabad for a while. I think her ex-shia boyfriend in Islamabad dumped her, and that's why she was so hateful of Pakistan guys in general. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom