What's new

Aryan invasion theory denial

This guy is also essentially a Gandasa-Gujjar badmaash film actor. He's classier than any badly dressed homo that bollywood has ever produced. Most of Bollywood big wigs have roots in Pakistan anyway. Lol.

Shaan-Shahid-A-great-assest-of-Pakistani-Film-Industry.jpg

I have seen some Punjabi and Pashto movies of Sultan Rahi and Budder Munir. :laugh::laugh:

I have seen some Punjabi and Pashto movies of Sultan Rahi and Budder Munir. :laugh::laugh:

Post one handsome men who is more good looking then Sultan Rahi from aryan land Bengal/Bihar let alone South India

16.jpg

This guy is also essentially a Gandasa-Gujjar badmaash film actor. He's classier than any badly dressed homo that bollywood has ever produced. Most of Bollywood big wigs have roots in Pakistan anyway. Lol.

It's funny because he looks like a badly dressed homo.

Here's a famous Bengali actor from India(no offence to Bangladeshis), the height of handsomeness! His name is "Mithun" xD

mithun-chakraborty-12_3821.jpg

Here's a famous South Indian actor; the class!

images

It's funny because he looks like a badly dressed homo.

I'm afraid you have no dressing sense then.

Here's a famous Bengali actor from India(no offence to Bangladeshis), the height of handsomeness! His name is "Mithun" xD

images

hez also south Indian
govinda.jpg

he also
sunil-shetty-images-c10982e4.jpg

Bengali hindu itne mein phat gheye? You can't even find one good looking guy from Bihar/Bengal and yet you insult our great actors like Nuri Natt?

Biswajeet, Joy Banerjee, Kishore Kumar, Shatughan Sinha, Vinay Pathak, Manoj Vajpayee etc. Infact, Satyajit Ray is the greatest film makers of India. You LOLywood actors aren't even 1% of them. :wacko:

images

I'm afraid you have no dressing sense then.
Pakistanis are at least 60 years behind the United States. In the US he would be called a fag or at least creepy. It's obvious he's dressing in cheap, low-quality clothes made in Pakistan that don't fit his age range.

edit -
I'm referring to this guy:

Wikipedia says his dad's from Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan. His surname "Ahuja" is a Khatri surname. And he's fugly, fat *** haha.

his mom is not. It is a misconception that south Indians are black. I went to south and saw many fair.

Wikipedia says his dad's from Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan. His surname "Ahuja" is a Khatri surname. And he's fugly, fat *** haha.
HY24CHIRANJEEVI_1122996f.jpg

So along with being less intelligent, less developed, and less civilized, Pakistanis are also less attractive.
images-165580.jpg

Back
Top Bottom