What's new

Aryan invasion theory denial

Wikipedia says his dad's from Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan. His surname "Ahuja" is a Khatri surname. And he's fugly, fat *** haha.
he is also south Indian
arjun-sarja-in-kannada-movie-abhimanyu_137708011600.jpg

Wikipedia says his dad's from Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan. His surname "Ahuja" is a Khatri surname. And he's fugly, fat *** haha.

Hi is indeed punjabi khatri, now they resorted to post picture of ex pakis, which was point of this thread to begin with. These guys are hilarious.... lol

So along with being less intelligent, less developed, and less civilized, Pakistanis are also less attractive.
images-165580.jpg

Posting pictue of Sindhi guy and then saying we are less attractive lolol

Lanat sab per

So as expected Indians have resorted to post ex pakis in bollywood lol

he is also a dark south indian according to Pakistanis Lol .. hindu baniya :P puri pakistan ki larkia isko apna shohar bana le.

Hrithik-Roshan-Body.jpg

Pakistanis are at least 60 years behind the United States. In the US he would be called a fag or at least creepy. It's obvious he's dressing in cheap, low-quality clothes made in Pakistan that don't fit his age range.

edit -
I'm referring to this guy:
Shaan-Shahid-A-great-assest-of-Pakistani-Film-Industry.jpg

His clothes' quality can't be told from this photo. His shirt and tie are actually quite good. His coat's also fine but his collars not so. He might be early 40s I think. He's still better dressed than this 50 year old poof dressed up as an 18 year old;
Aamir-Khan.jpg

So along with being less intelligent, less developed, and less civilized, Pakistanis are also less attractive.
images-165580.jpg

Huh? Why are you posting of photos of naked men here? Are you a girl or a guy who happens to like men?

his mom is not. It is a misconception that south Indians are black. I went to south and saw many fair.

HY24CHIRANJEEVI_1122996f.jpg

His mother's a muslim. Muslims tend to have foreign ancestry or admixture. And the last guy looks very stereotypically Indian, but I'd place him in central India/Madhya Pradesh region.

he is also a dark south indian according to Pakistanis Lol .. hindu baniya :P puri pakistan ki larkia isko apna shohar bana le.

Hrithik-Roshan-Body.jpg

You Indians have serious issue, posting pictures of sindhi/punjabi actors to prove how good you guys are compared to us lolololoolol

His clothes' quality can't be told from this photo. His shirt and tie are actually quite good. His coat's also fine but his collars not so. He might be early 40s I think. He's still better dressed than this 50 year old poof dressed up as an 18 year old;
Aamir-Khan.jpg

Huh? Why are you posting of photos of naked men here? Are you a girl or a guy who happens to like men?

His mother's a muslim. Muslims tend to have foreign ancestry or admixture. And the last guy looks very stereotypically Indian, but I'd place him in central India/Madhya Pradesh region.

aamir khan .. Pathan not Pakistani. lol

Hrithik-Roshan-Body.jpg

Yeah but you're posting ethnic Punjabis. Who denied that Indian Punjabis look like Pakistani Punjabis?

006kgqyd.jpeg

he is also south indian actor.
Digging the mustache lol! And he's not good looking at all. Looks like a taxi/tonga driver.

Back
Top Bottom