What's new

Arrogance of China

Before coining new racial slurs for Indians, Chinese must look their face in the mirror.Should I remind them that they have more racial slurs than Indians?

Going by no of 'medal tally' ,Indians are better looking than Chinese.Just compare no of beauty titles won by Indians vs Chinese.The funny thing is that Chinese have conducted several beauty pageants at Sanya.

Don't forget that your country was pathetic and worst in Asia two decades back. (and still is ,only if we get to know what is happening inside).

India's lifespan and literacy rates today are inferior to China's during the Cultural Revolution. You still can't get a working nuclear sub which we got right during the Cultural Revolution. 2 decades ago we were lightyears ahead of India.

Then the BBC must be lying , how dare they ...LOL ...:bounce:

But no worries , soon USA may well surpass India in the poverty level , with nearly 40% of the Yanks living at poverty levels now .

BBC News - 'More poor' in India than Africa

13 July 2010 Last updated at 05:18 GMT

'More Poor' in India than Africa
----------------------------
The new measure of poverty assesses household poverty
Eight Indian states account for more poor people than in the 26 poorest African countries combined, a new measure of global poverty has found.

The Indian states, including Bihar, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal, have 421 million "poor" people, the study found.

This is more than the 410 million poor in the poorest African countries, it said.

The Multidimensional Poverty Index (MPI) measures a range of "deprivations" at household levels.

Developed by Oxford Poverty and Human Development Initiative (OPHI) with UN support, it will feature in the upcoming UNDP Human Development Report.

The measure assess a number of "deprivations" in households - from education to health to assets and services.

"The MPI is like a high resolution lens which reveals a vivid spectrum of challenges facing the poorest households," said OPHI director Dr Sabina Alkire.

indian government dont consider 0.5 per day is poverty line, but in US the poverty line is more than those call-centers can make

Are you denying that India is poorer than sub-Saharan Africa, or do you want to say that the Australian government is composed of CPC spies? :lol:

The China have a lower per capita income (91 rank) and lower HDI (101 rank) than most African and Latam countries. Even Namibia, Algeria, Botswana, Columbia, Surinam et al are far ahead of the "Superpower" China.

China is still a pathetic third world country despite the shining infrastructure in some city centers. The reality just 20 miles away is different but hidden away.

The China have a lower per capita income (91 rank) and lower HDI (101 rank) than most African and Latam countries. Even Namibia, Algeria, Botswana, Columbia, Surinam et al are far ahead of the "Superpower" China.

China is still a pathetic third world country despite the shining infrastructure in some city centers. The reality just 20 miles away is different but hidden away.

That's because the HDI moved its goalposts since 2007's data and revised China's HDI scores down by 20% using the new methodology. India is far worse, with an HDI below war torn Iraq and Egypt.

Algeria is a rich oil producing nation.

Namibia has a population less than 10 million sitting on gold, diamond and uranium mines. Same for Botswana. Both their HDI scores are lower than China's BTW (but higher than India's). Suriname is also ranked lower than China, and higher than India.

Stop being incredible and start being credible :lol: 3/5 of the nations you named are lower than China and higher than India, another slap to your face.

List of countries by Human Development Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i have been travelling more than 1000 miles now since last month back to China, why i cant see the 'reality' that those slumdogs believe that exists in China? but every 1 miles in india i saw 'incredibles'

i have been travelling more than 1000 miles now since last month back to China, why i cant see the 'reality' that those slumdogs believe that exists in China? but every 1 miles in india i saw 'incredibles'

its their inferiority complex. they can't deal with the fact that the only thing they can beat us in is population growth rate and population density, not even total population :lol:

India's lifespan and literacy rates today are inferior to China's during the Cultural Revolution. You still can't get a working nuclear sub which we got right during the Cultural Revolution. 2 decades ago we were lightyears ahead of India.

If Indians follow Chinese style eating habits(eating anything and everything),then Indians will have better HDI and lower food Inflation.Two decades ago Chinese were ahead than Indians in Stealing and Copying.

If Indians follow Chinese style eating habits(eating anything and everything),then Indians will have better HDI and lower food Inflation.Two decades ago Chinese were ahead than Indians in Stealing and Copying.

well, at least we don't drink everything like cow piss :lol:

if we were stealing and copying, then they can sue us. but when they sue us, they have this bad habit of getting countersued, losing, and being forced to pay hundreds of millions of dollars. Motorola was the first, now Apple. If you want to accuse us of stealing, we will sue your *** for libel and collect the cash.

How many times I have to say this,

Dear rcmj, I dont know where you were travelling.
China has 150 000 000 people leaving under poverty line.
I dont know where you hide your own brothers and sisters, if you dont see them.

May like you, CPC is ashamed of your own poor people in China hiding such a huge amount of people. For your perspective the population of Pakistan is 160-170 million, so imagine how many number of people are poor in CHina.

You have made improvements, but it does not mean there is no poverty in China.
Stop dreaming, and dont be ashamed of your own people. They are also chinese and may be many of them han chinese.

That is because zombies can't see the reality.

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

That's because the HDI moved its goalposts since 2007's data and revised China's HDI scores down by 20% using the new methodology. India is far worse, with an HDI below war torn Iraq and Egypt.

Algeria is a rich oil producing nation.

Namibia has a population less than 10 million sitting on gold, diamond and uranium mines. Same for Botswana. Both their HDI scores are lower than China's BTW (but higher than India's). Suriname is also ranked lower than China, and higher than India.

Stop being incredible and start being credible :lol: 3/5 of the nations you named are lower than China and higher than India, another slap to your face.

List of countries by Human Development Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Those were just a few examples. There are 100 countries above you in HDI!

China is just a pathetic third world hole. Hundreds of thousands of you manage to add $1 value to each IPad and you jump on and on about your "high tech" exports.

All the countries I mentioned are higher than China in per capita income. To thick headed to understand basic facts? ;)

May like you, CPC is ashamed of your own poor people in China hiding such a huge amount of people. For your perspective the population of Pakistan is 160-170 million, so imagine how many number of people are poor in CHina.

Stop dreaming, and dont be ashamed of your own people. They are also chinese and may be many of them han chinese.

There are 31 provinces in China. With 5 million poor in each province (anywhere from 5% to 20% poverty rate), there will be 155 million poor in China.

That is because zombies can't see the reality.

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

Those were just a few examples. There are 100 countries above you in HDI!

China is just a pathetic third world hole. Hundreds of thousands of you manage to add $1 value to each IPad and you jump on and on about your "high tech" exports.

All the countries I mentioned are higher than China in per capita income. To thick headed to understand basic facts? ;)

We're still dominating your steam turbine industry. You're still buying our routers and network switches. We're still putting bugs and spying on every word you're typing. There's nothing you can do about it. Our software sector alone is 20% of India's GDP. Poor Indians trying to dig up every little negative news about China.

indian's theory is rather entertaining, the only one ashamed of themselves are indians here``fact

If chinese dont see its own problem then how you gonna explain the 3 decades of extrodinary develoment. progress is made by hand and hard working not loud mouth like most indians do here.

do you really want to know china? simple``just visit see by yourself like i did to india....but if you want believe china that only exists in media then you will get more people laughing at your face

There are 31 provinces in China. With 5 million poor in each province (anywhere from 5% to 20% poverty rate), there will be 155 million poor in China.

Yes, But rcmj travelled some thousand km and he could not see it.

i saw poors but as i have been to india too, so i put it in comparison``

compare to western standard yes they are poor maybe more than 150,000,000..but compare to india well``those 150,000,000 dont starve to death and living in unbearable condition

i saw poors but as i have been to india too, so i put it in comparison``

compare to western standard yes they are poor maybe more than 150,000,000..but compare to india well``those 150,000,000 dont starve to death and living in unbearable condition

Now you are honest.
Not a single indian on this forum has said their are no poor in India.
But all chinese posters talk about india's poor, like China is some developed nation.
Starvation (I am not getting figures of starvation of chinese people, probably CCP has banned those people from reporting)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom