What's new

Arresting the Indian diplomat was just. She isn't the victim, her maid is

He is a Bangladeshi ........ Enough said !!

What that has to do with topic? You indians acting so predictable - covering your crime always going for deception and deflection. If you have self respect and don't want to expose racial side of india, talk about the topic at hand.

What that has to do with topic? You indians acting so predictable - covering your crime always going for deception and deflection. If you have self respect than talk abut the topic at hand.

All the required talking is done in multiple threads each as long as 30 pages .

What is there more to talk about it ??

your a indian, shouldn't you already be ashamed?

Why should be we be ashamed ??

We are proud as Indians .

We don't have to pretend as other nationalities in foreign countries .

Why should be we be ashamed ??

We are proud as Indians .

We don't have to pretend as other nationalities in foreign countries .
what you talking bout?
what are so proud of?lol
that india is a shit hole.

what you talking bout?
what are so proud of?lol
that India is a shit hole.
i can understand your delima, and the lack-off self respect that you all do have , and your politicians and bureaucrats don't have self respect and sense on Nationality . and the effect of American drone strike that irritates you as you all are not in position to challenge, thus when you all see India & Indians retaliates against such injustice to their honor and respond in kind, your a$$ :D get burn :devil: ,,,,, so be it..... lol :cheers:

what you talking bout?
what are so proud of?lol
that india is a shit hole.

Wait, isn't your location flag U.S. ?

And a Pakistani calling India shithole is like a crack whore calling a leper out.

Both Pakistan and India are shitholes.

Guess you or your parents were wise enough to move out of the religious fanatical shithole called Pakistan.

And my parents moved out of India.

Sorry to cut short your schadenfreude, but you seem to be in the U.S.

Let's talk when you get back to your shithole called Pakistan shall we?

Ooooo. It means all this useless Bullshitting just to show democracy and secularism is farce. are u even a bangladeshi? Bongs never undermine Democracy.

He missed the boat to Pakistan back in 1971.

Today is the 26th Dec. The OP posted an article dated Tuesday 17 December 2013!!!! A lot of water has flowed under the bridge, friend!

Go update yourself first before posting stuff just for the heck of it. And next time kindly check out the dates of an article you want to post, otherwise you'll land up looking silly again. :P

Remember he is a Bangladeshi, whose country is virtual run by Indians. This is his own way of getting back at Indians. Let him enjoy.

On topic, it is not any more a question of who is right or who is wrong though I feel both have goofed up the issue in one way or other. I am enjoying India standing up to US.

your a indian, shouldn't you already be ashamed?

"Enough said" doesn't possible mean bad u Illiterate Idiot.

Despite being bombed on daily basis, home to a certain group (only god knows their names and their quantity) which irritates whole of the world, Home for the most wanted terrorists, One of the major contenders for the "Failed States of the world", The country which sells their soil against $$$$ (call it aid or bill against damage done etc). Still I hope you are proud of your country. (No one should ever feel ashamed of their nationality).

Then why should we born in prosperous country like India should ever possibly feel shamed ????

A brit paper having an opinion on our affairs? Didn't we boot them out 60 years ago?

Back
Top Bottom