What's new

Arresting the Indian diplomat was just. She isn't the victim, her maid is

Wait, isn't your location flag U.S. ?

And a Pakistani calling India shithole is like a crack whore calling a leper out.

Both Pakistan and India are shitholes.

Guess you or your parents were wise enough to move out of the religious fanatical shithole called Pakistan.

And my parents moved out of India.

Sorry to cut short your schadenfreude, but you seem to be in the U.S.

Let's talk when you get back to your shithole called Pakistan shall we?
pakistan is paradise, india is a shit hole

"Enough said" doesn't possible mean bad u Illiterate Idiot.

Despite being bombed on daily basis, home to a certain group (only god knows their names and their quantity) which irritates whole of the world, Home for the most wanted terrorists, One of the major contenders for the "Failed States of the world", The country which sells their soil against $$$$ (call it aid or bill against damage done etc). Still I hope you are proud of your country. (No one should ever feel ashamed of their nationality).

Then why should we born in prosperous country like India should ever possibly feel shamed ????
and yet the people of pakistan on average live better lives then indians.

we are proud that our "indian shithole" is far better than "pakistani failed state shithole"….

yeah a aids infested shithole is something to be proud of.

Last edited:
pakistan is paradise, india is a shit hole

and yet the people of pakistan on average live better lives then indians.

yeah a aids infested shithole is something to be proud of.

Then why don't you live there?

because we do business in america.
we go to pakistan when ever we can and stay for good while.

No you don't.

You don't go to Pakistan because you don't want to be blown up :)

Hehe couldn't help it.

i can understand your delima, and the lack-off self respect that you all do have , and your politicians and bureaucrats don't have self respect and sense on Nationality . and the effect of American drone strike that irritates you as you all are not in position to challenge, thus when you all see India & Indians retaliates against such injustice to their honor and respond in kind, your a$$ :D get burn :devil: ,,,,, so be it..... lol :cheers:

How did India retaliated? I don't see how India dare to arrest an American diplomat.

and if India arrest an American diplomat on a trump up charges, there will be an exchange of diplomatic "prisoners" as the diplomats will be expelled. This will show Americans that India today is no different than USSR of years past. I don't think India want that. So no Americans will be arrested as a retaliation move.

How did India retaliated? I don't see how India dare to arrest an American diplomat.

and if India arrest an American diplomat on a trump up charges, there will be an exchange of diplomatic "prisoners" as the diplomats will be expelled. This will show Americans that India today is no different than USSR of years past. I don't think India want that. So no Americans will be arrested as a retaliation move.
india is retaliating

Devyani case: India hardens stand, seeks 'US tax violations' - The Times of India

if violators are found....action will be taken...

US news don't talk much about this case, this case is insignificant to the US foreign policy. Just another politician from other country abuse her power to enslave the poor. Misdeed by a criminal will be punish by the law.

US news don't talk much about this case, this case is insignificant to the US foreign policy. Just another politician from other country abuse her power to enslave the poor. Misdeed by a criminal will be punish by the law.
shez a bureaucrat....not a politician

why don't you go to india lol?
because you don't want to get raped on bus?

I don't live in India because i want to live in a society that encourages rationalism, scientific temper and gender equality.

Only western countries and some other countries do that

I don't get raped.

I do the raping :D

This comment was so stupid I actually couldn't stop laughing.

You are not serious are you :unsure:

Last edited:
I don't live in India because i want to live in a society that encourages rationalism, scientific temper and gender equality.

Only western countries and some other countries do that

Oh and you enjoy the fruits of western science and still believe in the backward concept of a religion like Islam.

Unlike you, I know that religion are just constructed to exploit people's fears.

This comment was so stupid I actually couldn't stop laughing.

You are not serious are you :unsure:

Of course not. -.- But are you going to get anywhere in rational discussion with somebody like him?

And New Zealand and science is mutually exclusive. Nothing except sheep, sheep and more sheep.

And pregnant 16 year olds at the bus stop smoking pot while they're meant to be in school.

Don't deny it :3

Back
Top Bottom