What's new

Arnab Goswami completely lost his mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that, seems like pakistanis are the ones who have trouble realizing this. Just this other thread I was arguing with some pakistani guy, and he was telling me how indian muslims secretly support pak because of muslim connection.

We don't need to realize its the HINDU INDIANS who need to realize that Indian Muslims are not traitors and hence stop calling them puppies.

You Indian Hindus never accepted Muslims as your loyal citizens. For that they have to stop sacrificing cows.

India has been known to go to extreme lengths to fabricate evidence, conduct false encounters, and even kill it's own citizens in an effort to defame Pakistan.

It's laughable for us. :coffee:

You guys are naughty :lol: I know :D

Important question.

Would Arnab Goswami be labeled an "internet Hindu" on PDF?

Or would he eventually become an Elite Member after a few bans here and there?

We don't need to realize its the HINDU INDIANS who need to realize that Indian Muslims are not traitors and hence stop calling them puppies.

You Indian Hindus never accepted Muslims as your loyal citizens. For that they have to stop sacrificing cows.

I accept the loyal ones, but the unloyal ones can go die for all i care :)

And yes, they 100% have to stop sacrificing cows, that is not even up for debate. Its Indian culture to respect cows. Unless they dont think of themsleves as Indian first, which is obviously upto them.

I was just watching Times Now Program The News Hour the host of it which is also famous Anti Pakistan talking machine Arnab Goswami has gone completely insane the proof he was giving was that the militants in keran were carrying Pakistani Identity cards some body please tell this dumbo that if Pakistan is sending them or even if militants are doing it on their own they are not so stupid that they will carry Identity cards with them
@Aeronaut @Icarus @Xeric @RazPaK @Arabian Legend @Yzd Khalifa @AUz @Leader @Jazzbot @PWFI @HRK @A.Rafay @Areesh and others

You gives a rat's sh!t what india or indian dumb anchors think? This is what indians want to hear so that's why such idiot anchors are hit in incredible india...

Last edited by a moderator:
You gives a rat's sh!t what india or indian dumb anchors think? This is what indians want to hear so that's why such idiot anchors are hit in incredible india...

But Pakistanis still cant keep themselves away from watching those anchors and their programs :woot:

friend dnt reply him/ her. he/she have no logic, just hate in her/his mind toward Indians.

There is NOTHING of hate. You Indian Hindus dislike your own Muslims and always look upon them with suspicion.

These Muslims sided with India proving their loyalty but You Indian HINDUS still consider them traitors.

Your gonna be PM Modi called these Indian Muslims as dogs.

I accept the loyal ones, but the unloyal ones can go die for all i care :)

And yes, they 100% have to stop sacrificing cows, that is not even up for debate. Its Indian culture to respect cows. Unless they dont think of themsleves as Indian first, which is obviously upto them.

And who are these UNLOYAL Indian Muslims?? :)) those who slaughter cows on Eidul Adha?

Important question.

Would Arnab Goswami be labeled an "internet Hindu" on PDF?

Or would he eventually become an Elite Member after a few bans here and there?

he can be best labeled as undie tv Hindu

There is NOTHING of hate. You Indian Hindus dislike your own Muslims and always look upon them with suspicion.

These Muslims sided with India proving their loyalty but You Indian HINDUS still consider them traitors.

Your gonna be PM Modi called these Indian Muslims as dogs.

And who are these UNLOYAL Indian Muslims?? :)) those who slaughter cows on Eidul Adha?

No. unloyal = indian mujahideen, all hurriyet conference, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom