Arnab Goswami completely lost his mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I was just watching Times Now Program The News Hour the host of it which is also famous Anti Pakistan talking machine Arnab Goswami has gone completely insane the proof he was giving was that the militants in keran were carrying Pakistani Identity cards some body please tell this dumbo that if Pakistan is sending them or even if militants are doing it on their own they are not so stupid that they will carry Identity cards with them
@Aeronaut @Icarus @Xeric @RazPaK @Arabian Legend @Yzd Khalifa @AUz @Leader @Jazzbot @PWFI @HRK @A.Rafay @Areesh and others

Last edited by a moderator:
I certainly don't know who that man is but honestly even if a bird gets shot in India its a Pakistani conspiracy so let them be dictated by their media as some of our people are dictated by ours.

please tell this dumbo that if Pakistan is sending them or even if militants are doing it on their own they are not so stupid that they will carry Identity cards with them

you cannot expect sense from a indian.

Lets wait and see who is dumb -

June 16, 1999 news -

and an identity card belonging to a Pakistani army havaldar was also recovered. The ID card was that of one Arfroze Gul of A Company, six Northern Light Infantry battalion of Pakistan army.

http://orbat.com/site/history/historical/pakistan/nli_kargil1999.html

Later it was proven that NLI was involved in Kargil operations as accepted by your ex-president.

And today
-

The army has also recovered a Pakistani official identity card from another infiltrator. The identity cards are issued by the Pakistani government to all its citizens.

and also part of the same news -

The letter was written by Havaldar Mohommad Yousuf Chaudhary of 645 MD (Mujhaideen) regiment of Pakistan to his “brother Inayat” seeking help for his associate Farid Malik.

Letter found on infiltrator nails Pakistan hand in Keran stand-off - India - DNA

Lets wait and see who is dumb -

Come on man do you really think anyone here would accept anything at all? Pakistanis themselves are confused between the good/bad and righteous militants. I loved it how a panel member in last night's news hour debate summed it up. "Pakistan must think over if it's ready to fight a three front war. one against TTP and Balochs, one against sectarianism, and one on Kashmir front. And if they do then GOI must use every trick available up it's sleeves."

India wants to ask ... when did Arnab Goswami converted to Islam and renamed himself Aftab Goswami? :devil:

Names cannot interpret one's religion so he could still be a Hindu and change his name, for various hypothetical reasons.

It would be pretty funny if even after converting to islam, he still continues to kick pak a$$ :lol:

My Indian Muslim friends are just as loyal to India as I am to Pakistan and our rivalry would peak during cricket matches. Loyalty to a country is not dictated by religion!

India wants to ask ... when did Arnab Goswami converted to Islam and renamed himself Aftab Goswami? :devil:

I've actually met quite a few Hindus with Muslim first names.

I was just watching Times Now Program The News Hour the host of it which is also famous Anti Pakistan talking machine Arnab Goswami has gone completely insane the proof he was giving was that the militants in keran were carrying Pakistani Identity cards some body please tell this dumbo that if Pakistan is sending them or even if militants are doing it on their own they are not so stupid that they will carry Identity cards with them
@Aeronaut @Icarus @Xeric @RazPaK @Arabian Legend @Yzd Khalifa @AUz @Leader @Jazzbot @PWFI @HRK @A.Rafay @Areesh and others

I guess we have to wait and see what India's official statment will be.

you cannot expect sense from a indian.

:no: In my humble opinion, Indians are saner than most of hostile states to to KSA.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess we have to wait and see what India's official statment will be.

India has been known to go to extreme lengths to fabricate evidence, conduct false encounters, and even kill it's own citizens in an effort to defame Pakistan.

It's laughable for us. :coffee:

Arnab Goswami really does get under the skin of Pakistanis. Not just the folk here, but pretty seasoned diplomats and war veterans from their side too. :yay:

I've actually met quite a few Hindus with Muslim first names.
It wasn't a trivia question but anyway...

3p5si6.jpg

My Indian Muslim friends are just as loyal to India as I am to Pakistan and our rivalry would peak during cricket matches. Loyalty to a country is not dictated by religion!

I know that, seems like pakistanis are the ones who have trouble realizing this. Just this other thread I was arguing with some pakistani guy, and he was telling me how indian muslims secretly support pak because of muslim connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom