What's new

Army vehicle Targeted with IED blast in Pulwama

Apologies for the gali ..
All good man, I don't mind but there's no need here, not here to troll and vent. Discussion me zyada maza hai, we don't have to agree, and on things like Kashmir, doubt we ever will. :)

Kashmiri are fighting the same war George Washington fought for America if they are terrorists so is George Washington. And Nelson mendela .
All situations are unique but your POV is that it is some sort of noble (violent, IEDs and beheadings involved too) struggle by an opressed lot, ok.

We view it differently.

Kashmiri are fighting to defend their home which is permitted in Islam and every modern civilization allow that , trust me if kashmiri were Jewish they would have gotten independence long ago , USA will make sure of it even if they have to invade India . Indians are trying to give the impression that Kashmiri are doing jihad against the infedel which is not true , for them it's matter of their Homeland and protection their women who are been raped by Indian army , their fathers been beaten and humiliated in front of their kids .

Every oppression ends , either in your favor or theirs but it will , because the kashmiri are now on a position where they can not give up on their struggle for which their generations died for ..
What is the underlying philosophy of the jihad there ? Your hero, and unfortunate child victim AFAIC, Burhan Wani.
Ek haath me AK, grenade ki maala, and doosre haath me holy book... it is very much a jihad against the infidel, most of whom have been cleansed from their ancestral homeland. It is an ISIS in early stages type situation there.

Bad things happen in conflict zones all the times, your Zarb e Azb guys with air and artillery support etc got up to bad things in that conflict too. War brings out the best and worst in humanity all over the world.

Every oppression ends , either in your favor or theirs but it will , because the kashmiri are now on a position where they can not give up on their struggle for which their generations died for ..
The separatists are not going to win this one. Please make peace with this fact.

"Chutiya" is not a "gaali" or abusive word.
:sarcastic: true, I agree.

So in India in Bihar, UP, north/north west India generally it means fool and stupid of something mild like that but in the rest of India it's a bad word. 'Choot aka vag' is part of the word so it becomes "bad" for the non hindi areas :P

Are you prepared to turn Srinigar into Grozny?
Yes, we have the military resources and political will and support to go full scorched earth on the valley jihadis now but nobody wants such an outcome.

Pak, on the other hand, does not have leeway to force that upon us.

Dostum and co on your 6 are friends of India, know wha I mean m8 ? :drag:

This is a big escalation in tactics by the jihadis but will not result in any Afghanistan and Syria like 'death trap'.

It was a low level insurgency till now so the army had also been restrained in their response and tactics, that might change now.
Stop lying ....low level insurgency and still there are more than 800,000 terrorists of GTRA in GoJ&K for the past 70 yrs.

Last edited:
Stop lying ....low level insurgency and still there are more than 800,000 terrorists of GTRA in GoJ&K for the past 70 yrs.
not sure about those numbers but they are there to guard against any Pak army misadventure.

not sure about those numbers but they are there to guard against any Pak army misadventure.
What about any misadventure from them.
:woot:
images (24).jpeg

Well kashmiris need RPG-7 types
Weapons..... For trucks
And
AWM
One shoot One kill....

If you are so prepared then why didn't you reply to our "act of war" on the 28th Feb???
because, and assuming your side's claims are true wrt that glide bomb near the HQ where a lot of military HVTs were present just a stone's throw away from impact, none were hurt/eliminated.

Jingoism is retarded but reality is relevant, had the Pak AF/military actually taken out a bunch of our army and air force commanders, you know very well that we would have "replied" :P

What about any misadventure from them.
:woot:View attachment 565658
nuclear deterrence, Agni 5 K 5 etc

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom