What's new

Army swoops on ‘CIA agents’

History: gossip well told.

Yes we now need lessons from the americans in history.

I said learn your history, never said anything about teaching you. Don't embarrass yourself if you are telling me your story about Vietnam or Korea and so on.

Excellent news if true.

Any citizen who collaborate with any foreign country's spy agency/ies commit high treason against his own country.

these informants have committed highest treason against Pakistan hence according to law they should be charges for treason

Won't be embarrassed as you guys should be.

By the way we are already embarrassed for our history and hope that in future we don't act the way we did in the past, but sorry can't be said for the US. They have been killing without showing any remorse or embarrassment and will keep on killing.

So what was the WMD drama infront of the whole world ??

Why not leave Koreans & Vietnamese do and live under whatever they want ?? Why bringing war on them for the purpose of democrazy ??

What had Iraq done in 9/11 that you had to wage war on them based on lies ??

Let them live whatever way they want.

WMD was a big mistake for the CIA, which like I said before sucks at what they do. And South Korea asked for our protection and Kim Jong invaded SK with the approval of the Soviet Union so you probably know the rest. Same for North Vietnam invading South. Communist vs Democracy.

But as said, tell one single value of hiding OBL for ISI or Pakistan ?? What benefit had it for us ??

So, we don't support OBL nor there was any value for Pakistan to hide OBL, yeah Mullah Omar is something else.

Taimi khan you are such a senior member, yet you ask such a stupid question. I am sure you are acting ignorant here. SO here, take this from a newbie.

The Value of OBL to pakistan was that pakistan could perpetually milk dollars out of USA by constantly showing them the threat of Al-keeda and OBL for years and years to come. You have taken billions of dollars from US since 2001 for finding OBL and you would have perpetually looted US tax payers money by taking Aid on one hand and hiding OBL on the other hand.

It makes business sense for pakistanis, who have no other means to earn money, or buy state of the art weapons, or to pay their international loans. To find a perpetual customer who pays for your efforts to find and eliminate OBL and Al-keeda. OBL was an ACE for pakistan and as a insuarance policy to make Americans pay to PA for efforts it takes to find OBL and eliminate Al-keeda.

OBL was not found in FATA or khyber, He was right inside millitary cantonment area. Near your reputed millitary establishment. Living in house that has 18 feet walls and barbed wires.

Regards

I said learn your history, never said anything about teaching you. Don't embarrass yourself if you are telling me your story about Vietnam or Korea and so on.

An advise is well given when acted upon likewise. So do the needful before telling me or my country men what to do. And alas if you only knew what your own nation so mighty have done to ruin the world.

Taimi khan you are such a senior member, yet you ask such a stupid question. I am sure you are acting ignorant here. SO here, take this from a newbie.

The Value of OBL to pakistan was that pakistan could perpetually milk dollars out of USA by constantly showing them the threat of Al-keeda and OBL for years and years to come. You have taken billions of dollars from US since 2001 for finding OBL and you would have perpetually looted US tax payers money by taking Aid on one hand and hiding OBL on the other hand.

It makes business sense for pakistanis, who have no other means to earn money, or buy state of the art weapons, or to pay their international loans. To find a perpetual customer who pays for your efforts to fing and eliminate OBL and Al-keeda. OBL was an ACE for pakistan and as a insuarance policy to make Americans pay to PA for efforts it takes to find OBL and eliminate Al-keeda.

OBL was not found in FATA or khyber, He was right inside millitary cantonment area. Near your reputed millitary establishment. Living in house that has 18 feet walls and barbed wires.

Regards

Nice try on being a ------ on the first post its self. I haven't found a picture of a face palm big enough to honor your stupidity. Well just for your sake so that you wont embarrass your self more, Fox news is not Pakistani.

WMD was a big mistake for the CIA, which like I said before sucks at what they do. And South Korea asked for our protection and Kim Jong invaded SK with the approval of the Soviet Union so you probably know the rest. Same for North Vietnam invading South. Communist vs Democracy.

:laugh: mistake??? lollzzz it was one of their millions of lies which they make to fool American public for minting money

Nice try on being a ------ on the first post its self. I haven't found a picture of a face palm big enough to honor your stupidity. Well just for your sake so that you wont embarrass your self more, Fox news is not Pakistani.

You know what sir, ISLAM is not the state religion of pakistan, DENIAL is. Counter the argument not the messenger.

:laugh: mistake??? lollzzz it was one of their millions of lies which they make to fool American public for minting money

NAh it was just a mistake where you can oops! sorry, and move on. After all so many dead dont count. As they were not Americans.

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

You know what sir, ISLAM is not the state religion of pakistan, DENIAL is. Counter the argument not the messenger.

Seriously, says who a delusional fool. I wonder whats the one that you follow.

[/COLOR]

Its suits my nation in long term that you people continue to live in delusions and denial. Meanwhile We are rapidly moving far far ahead of you. 10% per year.

Any reply to my argument apart from usual ostrich mentality and shooting the messenger?

the lie which you spoke about Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq

They could have just reviewed their sales invoices and have the exact figures what Iraq had and how much was lost during the Iraq-Iran war and how much more was lost during the period after sanctions were imposed.

But as usual, they are just eager to start a "war" somewhere on the planet and when things go out of control blame it on another country.

Its suits my nation in long term that you people continue to live in delusions and denial. Meanwhile We are rapidly moving far far ahead of you. 10% per year.

Do you have any relation with Zardari

----

I pressed the thanks by mistake for post 61 instead of clicking "reply with quote"

Mods, how to cancel it?

Any reply to my argument apart from usual ostrich mentality and shooting the messenger?

So that is all that you have to splash, now the 10%+/- figure. Who the hell is shooting a retard, did I point my guns at you yet. Listen just because you think its true dont make it the fact. For arguments sake, try to learn how to reason, not to impose your version of bs on others. And PS not that I owe you any thing MR.10% if you would open your eyes and start to read and look around properly this forum only, you will see how critical we Pakistanis are of if wrong that is done by the authorities in Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom