What's new

Army swoops on ‘CIA agents’

The US Congress has acted and is suspending 75% of financial support to Pakistan until President Obama can lay out how the US fudning will be used in support of the War on Terrorism as it is intended to be so used, not for other purposes.

That funding will be paid in the form of disbursement, And America is more than welcome to cut off the AID, I hope your congress finally wakes up,
Already the whole AID is being traced by 9/10 hired Auditing companies which even trace record of the emails so pulling off the aid would need some real hard proof...!

It's high time Pakistan got rid of the blatant interference of the U.S. of A. I mean, how can they keep dictating terms to Pakistan to suit THEIR national interests? For God's sake it's America's war. Why should Pakistan get embroiled? But does the lame duck government have the balls to kick the American's out? Simple answer - NO! After all, there are billions of dollars at stake, much of it being funneled into the finance ministry's coffers for dubious projects that lack any oversight.

Secondly, why are drones being allowed to operate from the Shamsi airbase in Balochistan province? And horrors of horrors, this Pakistani airbase from which US drones are launched is under the control of the UAE, according to information that emerged during an in-camera briefing of parliament on the US raid that killed Osama bin Laden. So Pakistan has no control over the Americans based here. The UAE funded and constructed the Shamsi airbase according to deputy air chief Air Marshal Muhammad Hassan who told lawmakers in response to questions.

Since the 1990s, the airbase has been under the control of the UAE, which handed it over to the U.S. That said, why doesn't Pakistan get the base back from the control of the UAE and ask the Americans to shut shop there? Let them fly their drones from deep within Afghanistan. But the question is: Why did the PA allow these drone strikes in the first place? Because they did not want to stir the pot with the Afghan Taliban. The Americans could do the PA's dirty work instead!

The point is you can't have the cake and eat it too! You're either with the Americans or against them and the latter is going to be a tough call! The best strategy is that of ambivalence, which is what is happening right now!

Cheers!

Shamsi airbase under UAE control: Pakistan Air Chief

Taimi khan you are such a senior member, yet you ask such a stupid question. I am sure you are acting ignorant here. SO here, take this from a newbie.

The Value of OBL to pakistan was that pakistan could perpetually milk dollars out of USA by constantly showing them the threat of Al-keeda and OBL for years and years to come. You have taken billions of dollars from US since 2001 for finding OBL and you would have perpetually looted US tax payers money by taking Aid on one hand and hiding OBL on the other hand.

It makes business sense for pakistanis, who have no other means to earn money, or buy state of the art weapons, or to pay their international loans. To find a perpetual customer who pays for your efforts to find and eliminate OBL and Al-keeda. OBL was an ACE for pakistan and as a insuarance policy to make Americans pay to PA for efforts it takes to find OBL and eliminate Al-keeda.

OBL was not found in FATA or khyber, He was right inside millitary cantonment area. Near your reputed millitary establishment. Living in house that has 18 feet walls and barbed wires.

Regards

Well the stupidity is shown by you guys, by opening up your mouths without knowing what you are talking about.

First of all, where OBL was living is no military area, Cantt area is beside it, it was in normal city limits,and as for the description of the house, come over to Pakistan, will show you many houses with such structure and security arrangements.

By the way you missed the reports of ISI giving the contact number of OBLs courier. So had it been ISI hiding OBL, it must have know who his courier was and what phone number he was using, thus it would not have given CIA the number to further track it. It was the same mansion which ISI had previously provided info about to the CIA.

And as for milking US for dollars, do you think US is stupid enough to get milked ?? Plus, the counter insurgency funds and military aid is for fighting the Taliban groups and not AQL, as AQ is not an organized militia over here.

Also, checkout how many AQ operatives did Pakistan caught and handed over to CIA, and the couriers name came from the same operatives which we caught, so if ISI had been hiding OBL, they would have known that the captured AQ operatives would give up information on what they know and it would make easy for CIA to target more AQ operatives and ultimately lead to OBL.

So, instead of uttering BS, come with facts and proofs, and even if you guys have no proof, atleast make logical connections.

Hiding OBL had no benefit to Pakistan, non whatsoever.

you wanna compare your ISI with CIA and FBI? 9/11 was unpredictable as no one would think something like that (just like Mumbai). Planes crashing in 2 towers was unimaginable. Or option B- Keep living in denial mode. I'm so dam sure that you would go with option B!

Nelson the second plane went into world trade center with quiet a gap F-16s could have stopped such a disaster even though there were civilians on board downing the plane was the only option left tell me when were any F-16s scrambled after the the tower hit?? So now I can imagine more that it was a good inside s.h.i.t

You know what is imaginable?, "OBL living in Pakistan!" This was imaginable and he lived there for 6 years near military academy with high walls and gunmen, but your so called security agencies have no idea about it. This is called failure. Either you can accept it..

How is it imaginable that OBL was in Pakistan, what proof do you have, gunships entered Pakistan and left Pakistan who knows who was there in that House, perhaps local useless informants working for CIA, CIA decided to take them out as an operation that will make sure the swift face saving opportunity to end this useless WOT with no results on their part and Blame Pakistan for it. There is no proof of OBL no footage no nothing US refuses to show to the media and the world and most of all Pakistan. You tell me you saw a ghost would I believe you unless it spooks me right infront of you or else I won't. I can list numerous failures on part of indian intl agencies. It is a failure of indian intelligence agency to not stop the flourishing of ever lasting nexelites and many more groups armed and ready to fight.

Things are getting dirty ...
This time I will say USA interfere little too much inside Pakistan .. They knew weak points in PA and they no it in GOP.
Pakistan should withdraw from WOT ...
They can get rid of TTP (if they want) without any help ... (common man with half million well trained Army with good weapons easily)..
They need change of leadership ASAP ...or at least shutdown on all GOP programs which are no related to WOT for couple of months .. just concentrate on TTP ..push them more into mountains .. cut their supply routes ... get public into confidence .. clear mess in all security agencies .. There will be casualties for PA ( may be big in numbers) but it is war .. what you think is to protect your land from enemy .. right ?

Leave every think behind... if some one try to object actions put him behind bars until operation don't get finished...
Don't accept damm $ from any Arab countries or from USA ... stop all publications who are directly or indirectly supporting any anti Pakistani elements ...
Even finish all so called strategic assets (against India, you guys can create them again :toast_sign: )

Clean your country like how we clean our house after flood... just f**** s**** do it...

I always get happy when read good ideas without kicking Pakistan. I am 101% agree with u and have alawys said same. USA and some arab countries are main isse here. Some arab countries dont want ppl hiding in Pakistan Afghanistan back in there counrties . These are ppl who were brought by USA to Pakistan Afgan border in war against Russia. I heard ex CIA cheif on norwegain tv saying they brought 3 million arabs to Pakistan to fight against Russia. 3 million......... guess how many died and how many still lives in our areas.

dear fellows i myself went to that place and asked the resident who saw the incident they said only one heli landed and it was shot down and about 15 american soldier died so from where they were able to take OBL as their heli destroyed and other heli fled and moreover no evidence of his presence is found either by CIA and by ISI ...... and if anyone say that videos were released then i suggest brain scan as if it is admitted by american media and officials that they made fake videos of OBL....... so those fanboys who speak loud that ISI did that and.......BLAH BLAH....... dear if were to support OBL then america would be still in the search mode...... and if any indian want to confirm i suggest come to pakistan and ask himself......

Lol.. you wanna compare your ISI with CIA and FBI? 9/11 was unpredictable as no one would think something like that (just like Mumbai). Planes crashing in 2 towers was unimaginable. You know what is imaginable?, "OBL living in Pakistan!" This was imaginable and he lived there for 6 years near military academy with high walls and gunmen, but your so called security agencies have no idea about it. This is called failure. Either you can accept it..
Or option B- Keep living in denial mode.
I'm so dam sure that you would go with option B!

Good Try to cover the blunders of you Intelligence agencies

WMD was a big mistake for the CIA, which like I said before sucks at what they do. And South Korea asked for our protection and Kim Jong invaded SK with the approval of the Soviet Union so you probably know the rest. Same for North Vietnam invading South. Communist vs Democracy.

No Excuse for big mistakes, millions innocent Iraqis (women, childrens, grandparents) are killed by the false information of CIA, how CIA repay back. Obvious not. Unacceptables.

Right now I bet, CIA is busy feeding americans to bash Pakistan and major media. What sadden me is American citizens still pride themselves in the deeep heart of protecting people, the world see reality and different side of America.

Millions people overseas can't be ignored.

Nelson the second plane went into world trade center with quiet a gap F-16s could have stopped such a disaster even though there were civilians on board downing the plane was the only option left tell me when were any F-16s scrambled after the the tower hit?? So now I can imagine more that it was a good inside s.h.i.t

There was gap, I agree. Anyone would think that it's an accident rather than a terrorist attack. Before you understand
what exactly is going on, there's one more plane crashed! Like I said earlier, it was unpredictable and unimaginable. Now, did something like this happen after that? No.
That's a success!

How is it imaginable that OBL was in Pakistan, what proof do you have, gunships entered Pakistan and left Pakistan who knows who was there in that House, perhaps local useless informants working for CIA, CIA decided to take them out as an operation that will make sure the swift face saving opportunity to end this useless WOT with no results on their part and Blame Pakistan for it. There is no proof of OBL no footage no nothing US refuses to show to the media and the world and most of all Pakistan. You tell me you saw a ghost would I believe you unless it spooks me right infront of you or else I won't.

It shows that you're in denial mode. Do you have any proof that he was not there?

Or lets say that he wasn't there, then still its a failure on your part, because your agencies and government can't prove that he wasn't there. So, if he WAS there then its a failure. If he WASN'T there, then still its a failure!

And Indian Intel? What I see now is, first you guys say that CIA could not stop 9/11 and then you say that Indian Intel could not stop this and that! Its not gonna take you anywhere my friend.

because your tried your best but failed

So you agree that if someone else fails then you keep on living in denial mode or la la land, but you don't try to solve it yourself. This is why your country is in mess! You can accept this or you always have the option B!

What do the Americans expect, anyone found cooperating with a foreign spy agency has to be properly processed, and I hope tried for treason.

needa be hungup to the electric poles in public....so that the pplz learn good lesson from treason...for money or somethingelse....:what:

Well the stupidity is shown by you guys, by opening up your mouths without knowing what you are talking about.

First of all, where OBL was living is no military area, Cantt area is beside it, it was in normal city limits,and as for the description of the house, come over to Pakistan, will show you many houses with such structure and security arrangements.

By the way you missed the reports of ISI giving the contact number of OBLs courier. So had it been ISI hiding OBL, it must have know who his courier was and what phone number he was using, thus it would not have given CIA the number to further track it. It was the same mansion which ISI had previously provided info about to the CIA.

And as for milking US for dollars, do you think US is stupid enough to get milked ?? Plus, the counter insurgency funds and military aid is for fighting the Taliban groups and not AQL, as AQ is not an organized militia over here.

Also, checkout how many AQ operatives did Pakistan caught and handed over to CIA, and the couriers name came from the same operatives which we caught, so if ISI had been hiding OBL, they would have known that the captured AQ operatives would give up information on what they know and it would make easy for CIA to target more AQ operatives and ultimately lead to OBL.

So, instead of uttering BS, come with facts and proofs, and even if you guys have no proof, atleast make logical connections.

Hiding OBL had no benefit to Pakistan, non whatsoever.

Plus OBL never came and lived there....this whole CIA drama is to malign the Pakistan forces and Pakistan itself....cuz this war WOT is against Pakistan and not Alqaida/OBL cuz this Alqaida and OBL are infact the regular CIA personnel...working for the Neoconz covert agendaz........:what:

It shows that you're in denial mode. Do you have any proof that he was not there?
Or lets say that he wasn't there, then still its a failure on your part, because your agencies and government can't prove that he wasn't there. So, if he WAS there then its a failure. If he WASN'T there, then still its a failure!

mr. nelson so are you not in denial mode when I ask you do you have any proof that OBL was there? No? I follow logic and reasoning and hard visual evidence as long as there is no evidence I will not believe specially what US is spouting after all those WMD hoopla and and a long list. Inshort show me the proof or move on.

And Indian Intel? What I see now is, first you guys say that CIA could not stop 9/11 and then you say that Indian Intel could not stop this and that! Its not gonna take you anywhere my friend.

Typical hindustani mentality will lead you no where...Isn't that hard Truth.
So in your own words you clarified and accepted the failure that is americans and indians couldn't stop so why do you stress dragging ISI in this all?
So be it you said cia and raw failed to stop the terror plots in their countries so something took place similar in Pakistan that is not spooky character OBL and his hiding but the raid itself was not pickedup by PAF that can be pointed towards ISI. Thus your long paras have nothing special in it when you call failure on part of an intelligence agency you point out yours and americans as well no exceptions ok?

Back
Top Bottom