What's new

Army swoops on ‘CIA agents’

Based on the ISI past failures I'm certain that the death of Osama was the ISI's failure. So don't throw up on me about oh the ISI would have make sure Osama would not be found. The ISI is not invincible as you claim. Look at your country with all those attacks. Should each attack in Pakistan be a failure? If your ISI is sooooo good in uncovering a CIA network of informants, then your precious ISI should start concentrating on terror groups instead of blaming on the CIA or the U.S.

Can you show me where did i said ISI is invincible ???

But as said, tell one single value of hiding OBL for ISI or Pakistan ?? What benefit had it for us ??

Finding people working for CIA is not a big deal, we have been doing this for many years, these ones are not the first ones.

So, we don't support OBL nor there was any value for Pakistan to hide OBL, yeah Mullah Omar is something else.

first give explanation for the failure of 9/11 and the lie which you spoke about Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq

They can't.

Its their divine right to attack whomever they want.

Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan in future Iran & Pakistan. The list will keep on going till the end of US itself.

They have killed millions, millions more are gonna be killed by the US.

Based on the ISI past failures I'm certain that the death of Osama was the ISI's failure. So don't throw up on me about oh the ISI would have make sure Osama would not be found. The ISI is not invincible as you claim. Look at your country with all those attacks. Should each attack in Pakistan be a failure? If your ISI is sooooo good in uncovering a CIA network of informants, then your precious ISI should start concentrating on terror groups instead of blaming on the CIA or the U.S.

Sir,

Sh-it happens---now doesn't it----you have this holier than thou attitude over here now----. Remember 9/11---how it happened and who's failures caused it---fbi or the cia---in fighting---backbiting---hatred and disgust against the others in those agencies---junior operators crying out loud about the inevitable about to happen and the holier than thous, not giving a rats ar-se about it---.

We are no saints, but your sh-it stinks as bad as ours---so get off that high horse you come riding to this blog post---get down and talk to us like regular people---.

Can you show me where did i said ISI is invincible ???

But as said, tell one single value of hiding OBL for ISI or Pakistan ?? What benefit had it for us ??

Finding people working for CIA is not a big deal, we have been doing this for many years, these ones are not the first ones.

So, we don't support OBL nor there was any value for Pakistan to hide OBL, yeah Mullah Omar is something else.

Your tone shows arrogance in claiming that OBL would never be found with the protection of the ISI as you claim. Uncle Sam would never find him and so on. OBL who is also an ally of Mullah Omar. Don't worry TaimiKhan, Mullah Omar would be found no matter how many networks you uncover to protect him.

first give explanation for the failure of 9/11 and the lie which you spoke about Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq

Don't put me where I need to defend the CIA, I don't like them very much cause they suck at what they do. Can't even kill a leader from 90 miles from the U.S. shore. We've seen their past failures.

They can't.

Its their divine right to attack whomever they want.

Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan in future Iran & Pakistan. The list will keep on going till the end of US itself.

They have killed millions, millions more are gonna be killed by the US.

Learn your history before you go claiming these countries as a bunch of innocents. You will embarrass yourself.

Don't put me where I need to defend the CIA, I don't like them very much cause they suck at what they do. Can't even kill a leader from 90 miles from the U.S. shore. We've seen their past failures.

It wasn't for the reason that they couldnot---it was for the reason that cuba had short range nucs.

Now if you know that intel agy's do blunders---then what is the big deal with the failure of isi to track obl----

Why don't you make up your mind first at whom you are mad at---then maybe we can take this duel somewhere.

^^ If the news is true, hard time ahead for Pakistan. Without us aid and freebie military hardware, Pakistan is tickling timebomb to collapse.

what freebie aid have we received in th recent past?........and if no US aid, we are not under US pressure to conduct operations or anything. the taliban is saying tht we will fight against american stooges, if no aid then we are not american stooges and hence TTP has no motive or reason for their so called jihad. and if no WoT, we can divert money to other productive projects.

You people just dont think much!!!

Why dont you americans learn now that the Cold war is over and y'all need to let people be. Seriously, this question that you guys keep asking that why do they have us. Well you should read your line on how you want to get one killed from other country has the answer. The sooner you will start living with others in harmony the better the world will become.

Sir,

Sh-it happens---now doesn't it----you have this holier than thou attitude over here now----. Remember 9/11---how it happened and who's failures caused it---fbi or the cia---in fighting---backbiting---hatred and disgust against the others in those agencies---junior operators crying out loud about the inevitable about to happen and the holier than thous, not giving a rats ar-se about it---.

We are no saints, but your sh-it stinks as bad as ours---so get off that high horse you come riding to this blog post---get down and talk to us like regular people---.

I agree and glad to see you admit that the ISI ain't perfect. Would that suggest the ISI is now aware of the dangers of the terrorist groups they claim to be useful against India or are they just going do double standards. I don't like the CIA as well. Their past history disgusts me. But the drone attack and setting up informants in other countries to gather intel is a start. Just disappointed that the ISI found the network.

Your tone shows arrogance in claiming that OBL would never be found with the protection of the ISI as you claim. Uncle Sam would never find him and so on. OBL who is also an ally of Mullah Omar. Don't worry TaimiKhan, Mullah Omar would be found no matter how many networks you uncover to protect him.

No, there is no arrogance, rather the arrogance is shown by the Americans who come here and start their BS, just like what you are doing without a single piece of evidence.

I still wonder why in US no proper investigation was done on the unusual stock trading done just before 9/11. Well as usual the blame would be put on the militants and case closed.

It wasn't for the reason that they couldnot---it was for the reason that cuba had short range nucs.

Now if you know that intel agy's do blunders---then what is the big deal with the failure of isi to track obl----

Why don't you make up your mind first at whom you are mad at---then maybe we can take this duel somewhere.

I already made up my mind who I am mad at. It can be both. You don't need to avoid this issue at all. Cuba having short range nukes don't make an excuse to show the CIA's past failures to kill Fidel. They tried and failed to kill him. Had nothing to do with the nukes.

Learn your history before you go claiming these countries as a bunch of innocents. You will embarrass yourself.

Won't be embarrassed as you guys should be.

By the way we are already embarrassed for our history and hope that in future we don't act the way we did in the past, but sorry can't be said for the US. They have been killing without showing any remorse or embarrassment and will keep on killing.

So what was the WMD drama infront of the whole world ??

Why not leave Koreans & Vietnamese do and live under whatever they want ?? Why bringing war on them for the purpose of democrazy ??

What had Iraq done in 9/11 that you had to wage war on them based on lies ??

Let them live whatever way they want.

Won't be embarrassed as you guys should be.

By the way we are already embarrassed for our history and hope that in future we don't act the way we did in the past, but sorry can't be said for the US. They have been killing without showing any remorse or embarrassment and will keep on killing.

So what was the WMD drama infront of the whole world ??

Why not leave Koreans & Vietnamese do and live under whatever they want ?? Why bringing war on them for the purpose of democrazy ??

What had Iraq done in 9/11 that you had to wage war on them based on lies ??

Let them live whatever way they want.

History: gossip well told.

Yes we now need lessons from the americans in history.

No, there is no arrogance, rather the arrogance is shown by the Americans who come here and start their BS, just like what you are doing without a single peace of evidence.

I still wonder why in US no proper investigation was done on the unusual stock trading done just before 9/11. Well as usual the blame would be put on the militants and case closed.

See you are just diverting attention away from the ISI and to about Americans' arrogance. And if you are into the conspiracy theory of insider trading prior to 9/11 give me legit tangible sources, not a conspiracy theory blogs and so on. I don't like how they embarrass themselves with no planes or giant drones and so on.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom