What's new

Army gives shut up call to MQM Propaganda against the JIT !

This cannot bear well for Musharraf though, he was hoping for his political return via MQM. On the flipside, it is rumoured that the Army wants to engineer a renovation of MQM and bring Musharraf as the leader.
Hell-o, Hell-o!
You think wrong, all his moves are well constructed & been backed up angels, MUSHARRAF can't just use MQM, s dirty shoulders to be in power whole pakistan ?
Where from you got that dirty rumors, sources?

Wake up That's the Sunday, I promised to you boy.
Pickup the gun, & let's ride a doel.

This cannot bear well for Musharraf though, he was hoping for his political return via MQM. On the flipside, it is rumoured that the Army wants to engineer a renovation of MQM and bring Musharraf as the leader.
Beg to differ you on that one because MQM has Nothing to offer to Musharraf in fact it will be his Political Suicide for him because MQM doesnt cover much Larger grounds then Urban Sindh and not likely to cover more in the future. It would be suicide for Army as well because when Army is up to Cleaning up within MQM and at this time Musharraf's Oppositions(If he becomes MQM Leader) would be bad new for Army itself.

Hell-o, Hell-o!
You think wrong, all his moves are well constructed & been backed up angels, MUSHARRAF can't just use MQM, s dirty shoulders to be in power whole pakistan ?
Where from you got that dirty rumors, sources?

Wake up That's the Sunday, I promised to you boy.
Pickup the gun, & let's ride a doel.

You know, it reminds me of something..
Now every Saturday here, The trash bins get full from people's refuse after partying.. the bins are littered with Booze bottles and trash. Naturally, this being a suburb where I live it is close to wildlife and on and off the Critters of the night come around to scavenge the Trash and eat their full.

Occasionally, if I step out to throw my own trash out I tend to see some of these critters which includes Racoons, Cats and the Occasional Snake too. There is one Racoon who I think is a regular on saturday nights, He has a big Bushy tail and what looks like a scar even from the distance I keep from him since he might have rabies as Racoons can get nasty at times. Still, on these Saturdays the Racoon comes in and even though I dont drink I still take a second to look at him. I sense that the Racoon and I seem to get each other as he waits for me to drop that Trash bag off before he takes a peek into the bin. It could be that he is simply scared of me, or that he is greedy, but whenever I am done he looks at me and almost waves his little critter arms around as if to say "Thanks, Good Night"(Might even be screw you)..
Yet, I think that regardless of my hallucinations or not of what the Racoon is up to.. and whether it is just normal Animal Behavior.. somehow I think I may be more inclined to investigate what the Racoon wants and says; to give meaning to his means at inter species communication... and genuinely be more interested in what the Racoon has to say on the matters of his life even though that has as little meaning to me as any insignificant thing in life could be.. as compared to care about your opinion on any matter here on this forum.

Beg to differ you on that one because MQM has Nothing to offer to Musharraf in fact it will be his Political Suicide for him because MQM doesnt cover much Larger grounds then Urban Sindh and not likely to cover more in the future. It would be suicide for Army as well because when Army is up to Cleaning up within MQM and at this time Musharraf's Oppositions(If he becomes MQM Leader) would be bad new for Army itself.

May not be, but at this point Musharraf does not cover anything either. His support is very limited to certain Businessmen from the Urdu Speaking community or Ex-Army Officers who benefited during his rule. He needs a wider support than that otherwise next election he and his supporters will find that even their election security deposit gets usurped due to lack of support.

Being a Media face is one thing, getting ground support is another. This nation loves the likes of Rehman Malik and Zardari whom they are happy to vote for rather than anyone else because they dont know any better. The 2% that do know better have little say on the destiny of this country.

May not be, but at this point Musharraf does not cover anything either. His support is very limited to certain Businessmen from the Urdu Speaking community or Ex-Army Officers who benefited during his rule. He needs a wider support than that otherwise next election he and his supporters will find that even their election security deposit gets usurped due to lack of support.
I dont know what comes to your mind when you hear a word PML but for me the word is OPPORTUNISTS comes to mind because their are lot of PML members who keep Switching sides for Benefits and if you ask me then if Musharraf is able to Convince Army about himself or if Army Realized his Potential then most of the PML can come to his Pocket in no time because Army and those Businessmen can work together to make it happen all thanks to Musharraf. MQM and PTI would also come to his aid after watching such development and can create a Nightmare for PPP and PMLN.

Being a Media face is one thing, getting ground support is another. This nation loves the likes of Rehman Malik and Zardari whom they are happy to vote for rather than anyone else because they dont know any better. The 2% that do know better have little say on the destiny of this country.
This nation doesnt love Zardari or Nawaz but this Nation is actually DISTRACTED EASILY by Political and Media Maneuvering and this is the Sole Reason for survival of Zardari and Rehman Malik otherwise they would have been SCRAPED from Pakistan long ago.

You know, it reminds me of something..
Now every Saturday here, The trash bins get full from people's refuse after partying.. the bins are littered with Booze bottles and trash. Naturally, this being a suburb where I live it is close to wildlife and on and off the Critters of the night come around to scavenge the Trash and eat their full.

Occasionally, if I step out to throw my own trash out I tend to see some of these critters which includes Racoons, Cats and the Occasional Snake too. There is one Racoon who I think is a regular on saturday nights, He has a big Bushy tail and what looks like a scar even from the distance I keep from him since he might have rabies as Racoons can get nasty at times. Still, on these Saturdays the Racoon comes in and even though I dont drink I still take a second to look at him. I sense that the Racoon and I seem to get each other as he waits for me to drop that Trash bag off before he takes a peek into the bin. It could be that he is simply scared of me, or that he is greedy, but whenever I am done he looks at me and almost waves his little critter arms around as if to say "Thanks, Good Night"(Might even be screw you)..
Yet, I think that regardless of my hallucinations or not of what the Racoon is up to.. and whether it is just normal Animal Behavior.. somehow I think I may be more inclined to investigate what the Racoon wants and says; to give meaning to his means at inter species communication... and genuinely be more interested in what the Racoon has to say on the matters of his life even though that has as little meaning to me as any insignificant thing in life could be.. as compared to care about your opinion on any matter here on this forum.

Guesses What?
Every deep horizon racoon thinks like you, smells like you, walk like you, dance like you & that He knows everything? ;):p:astagh::omghaha:

He wasnt Convicted by Scotland Yard either when he went to Jail it was about Cooperation of Money Laundering case as per my knowledge.

That Live TV also Covered the Firing from other side as well so still MQM isnt convicted being PERPETRATOR instead they used their Arms for SELF DEFENSE because MQM had Rally and their was likely chance that rally got under attack by those Gunmen. All those JIT have conviction rate=ZERO so no Credibility of them right now until they came up with CONVICTIONS by COURT OF LAW.

Here we go Personal Attacks very Typical of all those who Accuse without any Proofs. FYI I voted for PTI in last Elections but now REGRETTING doing so I dont have any love for Altaf Hussain(infact I hate him) but I do support MQM for Karachi only because there is no.Alternative quite simple as that and I dont want the gap left by MQM to be filled by Gangsters in Karachi.

yes according to your twisted logic even Nawaz and Zardari are accused of corruption but never proven.

So i think both are innocent when it comes to corruption charges. and MQM also is innocent as killers.

both of them also not convicted of corruption then why cry that they are corrupt? from tomorrow respect zardari because he too is not CONVICTED OF IT.

yes according to your twisted logic even Nawaz and Zardari are accused of corruption but never proven.

So i think both are innocent when it comes to corruption charges. and MQM also is innocent as killers.

both of them also not convicted of corruption then why cry that they are corrupt? from tomorrow respect zardari because he too is not CONVICTED OF IT.
Nawaz & zardari never proven been croupt, I mean That's the biggest joke of this century?

Having a Foreign Accounts in Swiss Banks are enough PROOF in itself because Whole World is Aware of what Kind of People goes to open Foreign Accounts in Swiss Bank Handles though they arent Convicted and therefore Running Free. If MQM is Targeted on the basis Accusation then that would be Called DISCRIMINATION.

No one has ever Restrict Law Enforcement Agencies to Increase their Capabilities and accommodate Latest Techniques of Investigation so that they could increase the CONVICTION Rate of Criminals.

Having a Foreign Accounts in Swiss Banks are enough PROOF in itself because Whole World is Aware of what Kind of People goes to open Foreign Accounts in Swiss Bank Handles though they arent Convicted and therefore Running Free. If MQM is Targeted on the basis Accusation then that would be Called DISCRIMINATION.

No one has ever Restrict Law Enforcement Agencies to Increase their Capabilities and accommodate Latest Techniques of Investigation so that they could increase the CONVICTION Rate of Criminals.

Living in UK without any source of wealth or funds is also equal proof then isn't it? If zardari has swiss accounts then similarly how is BHAI funded?

see your logic doesn't make sense that if Altaf is accused and not convicted then he is free. similarly then zardari is accused to be corrupt but not convicted of it.

So if Altaf and MQM is innocent then so is PML N, PPP and maybe even ANP.

Living in UK without any source of wealth or funds is also equal proof then isn't it? If zardari has swiss accounts then similarly how is BHAI funded?

see your logic doesn't make sense that if Altaf is accused and not convicted then he is free. similarly then zardari is accused to be corrupt but not convicted of it.

He is not living in UK, He is their citizens, also with Mayfair. Mansions & surrey mahals being there, no one wants to open that door.

B98oj1xCEAASPQL[1].jpg

Karachi... something cooking?

Indeed Altaf Hussain is BURDEN for MQM right now and you are right about PROOF against Altaf Hussain only but where is the CONVICTION?

That isnt my Logic but its followed by All the Courts in the World which says A person is Innocent Until Proven Guilty. So they are innocent until Proven Guilty by Courts which would CONVICT them and Punishments are given according to their Crime. The reasons are almost same that PMLN and PPP is running free along with others because they are not convicted yet.

Back
Top Bottom