What's new

Army gives shut up call to MQM Propaganda against the JIT !

Indeed Altaf Hussain is BURDEN for MQM right now and you are right about PROOF against Altaf Hussain only but where is the CONVICTION?

That isnt my Logic but its followed by All the Courts in the World which says A person is Innocent Until Proven Guilty. So they are innocent until Proven Guilty by Courts which would CONVICT them and Punishments are given according to their Crime. The reasons are almost same that PMLN and PPP is running free along with others because they are not convicted yet.

So there is no proof of corruption or conviction of PPP and PML N. so all parties like i said earlier are "innocent".

if you look at it that way then whole MQM is also innocent,.

So there is no proof of corruption or conviction of PPP and PML N. so all parties like i said earlier are "innocent".

if you look at it that way then whole MQM is also innocent,.
I dont know about your issue in Understanding the difference between PROOF and CONVICTIONS. In Courts Proofs is not equal to Convictions because they are OVERTURNED based on their WEAKNESSES in establishing the JUDGEMENT and that is the Real problem with Pakistan's Investigation Authorities that they couldnt able to brought STRONG EVIDENCE to the Court and Culprits got Advantage on that. That applies to Everyone in Pakistan without Cherry picking few.

I dont know about your issue in Understanding the difference between PROOF and CONVICTIONS. In Courts Proofs is not equal to Convictions because they are OVERTURNED based on their WEAKNESSES in establishing the JUDGEMENT and that is the Real problem with Pakistan's Investigation Authorities that they couldnt able to brought STRONG EVIDENCE to the Court and Culprits got Advantage on that. That applies to Everyone in Pakistan without Cherry picking few.

Aray bhai tum bhi anjanay mai kis k matthay lag gaye ho :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom