What's new

Army gives shut up call to MQM Propaganda against the JIT !

It's not a shutup Call to anyone, but it's a call not to politisize the criminals.
& criminals are not only in MQM.
Even ISPR, s heads spokesperson wasn't Manning any political party in that statement.
So, I would like to beg a pardon, for not using ISPR,s vital statement in self political interests, which may cause a horrible dent to the efforts done by PAKARMY IN thier war against terrorists.
ANYWAY last line of the JIT report on BALDIA town is itself a conspiracy against PAKARMY, which says the the witnesses heard all the accusations on MQM from a 3rd person.
It's another PPP govt led trap, which will bring bad name to PAKARMY.

cause. That's what NOORA/zardari Mafia wants?
After BBs murder, memo-gate, after Musharraf,s unfair trail, after Geo,s hit on ISI, all this ruling Mafia with thier masters in international establisment wants , the control of PAKARMY BUSTED.
But, I guesses they all will be brought down to justice, they deserve .
I am Sure, that MQM IS INVOLVED IN CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES. IN KARACHI, but it's not the only beast there?
others will be feeling the pain, once they find IRON FIST on to thirty necks.
Think about UZAIR BALUCH being brought to Karachi, & telling the names of people's involved in BB, S MURDER,?
TO Spicy & true!

How many time you came here dancing about some decision taken by NS was forced by Army, or army told NS to do this and army ne danada dya....thats what all you posts are about. Do you think no one remembers your crap from the past.....beghairty ki bhi koi hud hony chaey

Altaf bhai ab sharab kay nashay mein raat ko khitab karien gay

You are right but its only MQM that is going bonkers on this JIT. MQM sitting MNA is a defense lawyer for Baldia town accused as well as Wali Babar case accused.
Friend,
You think these smaller nails are enough to put a giant in the cofin?
I am telling you, that is only to put MQM under damocrazy umbrella nothing more could happen?
MQM been made bonkers, NOORA /zardari Mafia, of it's criminal past, but that doesn't means that they should black mail any one for thier croupt rule on pakistan ?
I was in one of JITs against MQM, hakeem saeed Case, most of our theories changed into court of law,& here We are all of the accused being freed?
How many time you came here dancing about some decision taken by NS was forced by Army, or army told NS to do this and army ne danada dya....thats what all you posts are about. Do you think no one remembers your crap from the past.....beghairty ki bhi koi hud hony chaey

So now Nawaz been employed by ISPR? Lolzz

well as for convicted will MQM accept being convicted? hell their leader went to jail in UK and they shut down karachi.
He wasnt Convicted by Scotland Yard either when he went to Jail it was about Cooperation of Money Laundering case as per my knowledge.

On live TV 12th may was covered MQM still walked free. so as for peaceful areas of MQM no one dares to say anything to MQM or do anything in MQM strong hold. life is dear to everyone. Last JIT accused MQM having many target killers. JIT stands for JOINT INVESTIGATION REPORT.
That Live TV also Covered the Firing from other side as well so still MQM isnt convicted being PERPETRATOR instead they used their Arms for SELF DEFENSE because MQM had Rally and their was likely chance that rally got under attack by those Gunmen. All those JIT have conviction rate=ZERO so no Credibility of them right now until they came up with CONVICTIONS by COURT OF LAW.

No one in their right mind would advocate for MQM unless they work for it or have relatives on MQM pay roll.
Here we go Personal Attacks very Typical of all those who Accuse without any Proofs. FYI I voted for PTI in last Elections but now REGRETTING doing so I dont have any love for Altaf Hussain(infact I hate him) but I do support MQM for Karachi only because there is no.Alternative quite simple as that and I dont want the gap left by MQM to be filled by Gangsters in Karachi.

Charlie,
Beggaryti ki hudein tu NOORA LEAGUE. Ney cross kar di hien? Where is article 6 on MUSHARRAF now? Ohh model town FIR? Lolzzz

Last edited:
How come Taliban are been given a free hand in Karachi?
Taliban have learned lot of Techniques to Sneak into Karachi Society by now and for Authorities they are becoming Increasingly Difficult to catch. Authorities are doing their best on that issue as well but it would be Long shot to eliminate them completely.

Taliban have learned lot of Techniques to Sneak into Karachi Society by now and for Authorities they are becoming Increasingly Difficult to catch. Authorities are doing their best on that issue as well but it would be Long shot to eliminate them completely.

Authorities are either not doing enough or they are helping Taliban. I want a clean up operation in Karachi. Close it down from all sides, kill all terrorists, thugs and armed political workers. MQM, ANP and PPP have destroyed Karachi over their stupid turf wars.

Authorities are either not doing enough or they are helping Taliban. I want a clean up operation in Karachi. Close it down from all sides, kill all terrorists, thugs and armed political workers. MQM, ANP and PPP have destroyed Karachi over their stupid turf wars.
Do not worry they are trying their best under limited resources but sometimes they get Distracted in to others. I think they seriously need to PRIORITIES Their Efforts instead of moving to all Targets at the same time because this will keep them Distracted and could cause lot of ROugh elements to Slip away from their watch.

Do not worry they are trying their best under limited resources but sometimes they get Distracted in to others. I think they seriously need to PRIORITIES Their Efforts instead of moving to all Targets at the same time because this will keep them Distracted and could cause lot of ROugh elements to Slip away from their watch.

I don't think Nawaz Sharif cares about Karachi at all. Its up to the army.

I don't think Nawaz Sharif cares about Karachi at all. Its up to the army.
That Ganja Shaitan doesnt even care about Pakistan either. Only thing he cares about is Making more money so currently Army is playing the role that he and his Family Members should be Playing in Pakistan.

That Ganja Shaitan doesnt even care about Pakistan either. Only thing he cares about is Making more money so currently Army is playing the role that he and his Family Members should be Playing in Pakistan.
Soon his will be up?

This cannot bear well for Musharraf though, he was hoping for his political return via MQM. On the flipside, it is rumoured that the Army wants to engineer a renovation of MQM and bring Musharraf as the leader.

Back
Top Bottom