What's new

Army Colonel Warns: Chinese Preparing Attack on India by June/July 2012

^^lets not generalize.....

The fact remains if wanglaokan says China isent going to war then i personally belive his Intensions..
Except a recent case with a Wukan protester. i have never seen the CCp listen to its people. so no ones getting there guard down.

I am deadly sure that CCP is not going to attack India for nothing.

They wont defeat you
They ll F%*&k you are make you live with regret for the rest of their lives.
There is a limit to over confidence and you just crossed it. :) :)

You don't know what we capable of, you are too superstitious believing US power could even crushing down aliens like described in fiction movie.I know what they have, I just really don't take them as god.

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Let we check out what will happen Iran take on US at Holmuz

You don't know what we capable of, you are too superstitious believing US power could even crushing down aliens like described in fiction movie.I know what they have, I just really don't take them as god.

American defeat is not impossible.....meanwhile fight for good cause does matter.

India government had officially turned down the proposal by US to reduce it's oil importing volume from Iran.

Why members post such stupid articles here or a breeding ground for troll ?? :angry:

The colonel should stop drinking.
The world will end by may 2012 so how will the Chinese ever attack?

Seriously though, such cries of "WOLF!" create a sense of angst among otherwise well meaning neighbors.
But alas, opinion cannot be stopped as long as they do not cross the bounds of decency. Which the colonel has not.. well.. he may have crossed that line when it came to in hyperbole.

Seriously though, such cries of "WOLF!" create a sense of angst among otherwise well meaning neighbors.
But alas, opinion cannot be stopped as long as they do not cross the bounds of decency. Which the colonel has not.. well.. he may have crossed that line when it came to in hyperbole.

did you really believe that crapy world end theory???

I find out many Indians are reasonable and easy to talk with. Between the two countries we really lack of bilateral communication ways in civilian level , which lay the breeding ground for conceiving hatred. In my opinion, India and china more hostile at government level but friend at civillian level. Indian government is not hard stone follower of western world, they have there own decision making principle which should be respected. It is very understandable Indian want to become the no 1 country in Asia to take more responsibility in UN, but defeating china is not the only way India could achieve those targets. Be friend or be enemy, that is a question.

You really wont be saying that if you are at the receiving side of the Chinese aggression and that too after being backstabbed once.

You really wont be saying that if you are at the receiving side of the Chinese aggression and that too after being backstabbed once.

You say the same about Pakistan, we say the same about you.. somebody says the same in China about you

AND
THis makes Lockheed, Dassault, United aircraft corporation(Mikoyan,Sukhoi), Boeing, DCNS, IAI,Elbit, DRDO,HAL, PAC,CATIC,Bae Systems, MBDA and a whole bunch of big fat corporations very very happy.
after all.. they have employees to feed.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom