What's new

Army Colonel Warns: Chinese Preparing Attack on India by June/July 2012

This guy has ventured into the realm of fiction and fantasy in a big way. I am not saying that he is wrong in saying that war can happen. It is how he has come to that conclusion is what matters. These are not the indicators which point to an imminent outbreak of hostilities. These are nonsense bits and pieces culled from the popular media.

just test agni-5 it will calm the weather down :)

IMO our Agni - IV can also do the job. It is not that difficult to conclude that agni-IV can be modified to achieve much greater range than presently claimed.

Unless Us have UFO standard technology, they will not defeat us in the real world.

that's what germany and japan thinked before going into WW2:lol:

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Are you Mr.Manmohan Singh?

i am not MANMOHAN but i am surely SINGH:tup:

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

IMO our Agni - IV can also do the job. It is not that difficult to conclude that agni-IV can be modified to achieve much greater range than presently claimed.

All Indian missiles had greater ranges then what DRDO claims..

that's what germany and japan thinked before going in WW2:lol:

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

You know how many Chinese being killed by Japanese Nazy, i tell you 10million civilians plus. Do not parallel China with Nazy. China is not willing to cause tragedy as Japan did in ww2 cause we actually suffered and fully understand the importance of being strong in Economy and military will prevent all this happen again in the region.

Unless Us have UFO standard technology, they will not defeat us in the real world..

dont embarrass urself...theres a reason US has been such a bully.

What u might have seen in the AfPAk region is not even 30% of there capability..
From B2 to 10+ carriers and the most war experienced army and leadership in the world..

thed be eliminating ur strategic posts before u can say "准备核弹"

i personally dont like so much power with one nation..but lets be realistic here.

You know how many Chinese being killed by Japanese Nazy, i tell you 10million civilians plus. Do not parallel China with Nazy. China is not willing to cause tragedy as Japan did in ww2 cause we actually suffered and fully understand the importance of being strong in Economy and military will prevent all this happen again in the region.

although +60 million jews were also brutaly killed by Nazies....after all that they were not eager to fight with anybody,,,,which China always thinks of...

although +60 million jews were also brutaly killed by Nazies....after all that they were not eager to fight with anybody,,,,which China always thinks of...
^^lets not generalize.....

The fact remains if wanglaokan says China isent going to war then i personally belive his Intensions..
Except a recent case with a Wukan protester. i have never seen the CCp listen to its people. so no ones getting there guard down.

but wait - the martianas are landing in siberia in May...run for the hills...

Germany had apologized formally for their brutal wrongdoing in ww2. But Japan government claim they just bring inconvenience to the suffer,not disaster.

Unless Us have UFO standard technology, they will not defeat us in the real world.

They wont defeat you
They ll F%*&k you are make you live with regret for the rest of their lives.
There is a limit to over confidence and you just crossed it. :) :)

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom