What's new

Army Celebrates Indipendence day - 7 terrorists killed

The word terrorist is really getting misused these days, a terrorist attack can only be counted as such if it is against civilians. If it's against a military target, it does not count as terrorism, because by that definition, every army in the world is a terrorist organisation.

Anyway, Allah bless their souls for fighting for the freedom of Muslims in Kashmir.

Means, if your army kills arm people in Pakistan than they are terrorist but Indian army kills arm people In India than they are not terrorist.

Wow, your definition of terrorism is amazing.....

He won't.

Yes, he will be... :bunny:

We don't do the slaughter of our own people by bombing them. We do targeted operation by hunting the militants & terrorists and happy to dispatch them to hell.

Yeah i am sure those 65 dead kashmiris were some horrible terorists. I am sure those hundred of innocents blinded were were source of all evil. I am sure those thousands of wounded disabled people were all targeted for the very same reason. You people have a deluded and twisted logic no wonder all indians are so screwed up.

Good to see your continued support to terrorist's and glorifying them for their deeds! You people hardly need a conscience!

Yeah i am sure thos dozens of kashmiris were glorified terorists along with thousands that might be disabled for life. Dont talk of conscience as you people have hardly got any to begin with

14039883_937395536383291_7411848327017481158_n.jpg

Means, if your army kills arm people in Pakistan than they are terrorist but Indian army kills arm people In India than they are not terrorist.

That is called theory of terrorism as penned by our esteemed neighbours.
Amazing that they as a nation have no concept of Golden Rule.

Yeah i am sure those 65 dead kashmiris were some horrible terorists. I am sure those hundred of innocents blinded were were source of all evil. I am sure those thousands of wounded disabled people were all targeted for the very same reason. You people have a deluded and twisted logic no wonder all indians are so screwed up.
Might be might not be, but certainly there will be some people who might have got caught between J&K police and the militants within the crowd. We are not deluded that we go marching to fight the security forces by throwing stones, that is taught to the innocents Kashmiris by likes of terrorists who want nothing but violence and mayhem. And we are not gullible to believe that all of those crowds are innocents. No not all of them are innocents.

No, we won't say those were terrorist but unfortunately, I would say, they are only Scapegoat and died due to dirty politics of some paid pigs (getting paid money from Cross border)

Last edited:
Pakistan should stop sending terrorists into India. There are two terror attacks in India today one in Kashmir and the other in Assam.
One more attack in pulwama sector. Forces retaliating now.

Terrorists and their sympathizers are restless and impatient.

ISIS, Daesh, Hisbull, Mybull, Lashkar,Spykar, whoever they are and whatever they want ..gonna find the same fate.

Kick in the a$$ and a place 6 feet under.

Might be might not be, but certainly there will be some people who might have got caught between J&K police and the militants within the crowd. We are not deluded that we go marching to fight the security forces by throwing stones, that is taught to the innocents Kashmiris by likes of terrorists who want nothing but violence and mayhem. And we are not gullible to believe that all of those crowds are innocents. No not all of them are innocents.

Like i said in my first post you celebrate your freedom by taking away from other. In your twisted logic all those who desire freedom from your genocide is a terrorist.

Like i said in my first post you celebrate your freedom by taking away from other. In your twisted logic all those who desire freedom from your genocide is a terrorist.
Nope not at all, we believe in inclusive societies where we can all live working with each other. Extremists will never find a find space in us.

One more attack in pulwama sector. Forces retaliating now.

Expected....I hope the terrorists are killed.

Tell me what freedom that a Kashmiri Muslim is not enjoying that I am enjoying?

BTW celebrations in my socity is just crazy to celebrate independence day.

When the Pakistani army kills militant groups in Pakistan, that's killing terrorists. When the Pakistani army kills groups that don't commit terrorism, that's just getting rid of militants. There's a key difference.

No, we won't say those were terrorist but unfortunately, I would say, they are only Scapegoat and died due to dirty politics of some paid pigs (getting paid money from Cross border)

Why not contain your biggest pig MODI who is responsible for all this mess. Dont blame other for your own short comings and inferiority complex. People like you who justify killing of innocents make me sick to stomach. There is no point arguing with those who justify murder so keep living in your ignorant bliss.

Back
Top Bottom