What's new

Army Celebrates Indipendence day - 7 terrorists killed

Two more Rats are rounded up. They are also going to Rot in Hell very soon. :sick:
Your information is incorrect buddy, I know there are two terrorists holed up in one place while another group is trapped on the LOC. J&K police us actively going after them.

Your information is incorrect buddy, I know there are two terrorists holed up in one place while another group is trapped on the LOC. J&K police us actively going after them.

shit...the count goes to 5 today ?

shit...the count goes to 5 today ?
If my information is correct, it will much higher. There is scene where we have latest attacks being targeted before maturity that is why casualties are higher on terrorists side.

i wonder who the sickos on the other side is :eek:

Oh they show up on their own. No need to go searching for them. Look for
  1. Personal abuse of another poster
  2. Comments about dead terrorists deserving it
  3. Comments about dead terrorists and how they deserved an even worse fate
  4. Comments about people from some different religion
  5. Personal abuse of political figures whom they abuse
Look at #19 and #22.

Good to see Indians consider slaughter and genocide as a matter of pride. You people hardly need any enemies to implode.
We don't do the slaughter of our own people by bombing them. We do targeted operation by hunting the militants & terrorists and happy to dispatch them to hell.

Good to see your continued support to terrorist's and glorifying them for their deeds! You people hardly need a conscience!
Open your forum and read the words they use for Pakistanis the words used here are mild as compared to the words and statements on your forums

Mehboba mufti speech is on
I saw her speech. What a speech. Even if one doesn't agree with her all comments but that what I also believe happened in past. She correctly put this that it was failure of our mulk political class and state political class to have come on joint stand till now.

Open your forum and read the words they use for Pakistanis the words used here are mild as compared to the words and statements on your forums

The popular porki is the standard insult. As shallow as it is.

That should give you the idea ma'am where we discuss. But that shouldn't mean that derogatory words should be made on international forums.

we should start burning these terrorists as they dont have religion why waste land

Back
Top Bottom