What's new

Army camps to be pulled out from CHT: official

You always had eye on chittagong... Lets exchange. West Bengal for Bandarban....

Why you are interested for that one of the most densely populated poverty stricken region of India for bandarban... If you want to take west bengal then you will also have to accept 950 million poverty stricken poor lot with that. Do you know west bengal is more densely populated then Bangladesh!!! Most of the eastern states are treated as the dustbin of India ... as around 70% of the Indian poverty remains in those 8 eastern states...

Goa, chandigarh or Andaman and Nicobar Islands could be a better deal!!!! I would prefer the later....

Anyway, I see no reason for not taking out the camps, I mean if there is camps, it will be like Palestine and we don't want that in our country rather we should have RAB and Police in charge of the safety and well being of the bangladeshi public no matter what race they are, and army base is always there, so if there is any skirmis between any groups, army will step in Insh Allah. BDR is always there to defend our border. May Allah help us to the highest, Ameen!

You always had eye on chittagong... Lets exchange. West Bengal for Bandarban....

I will give you Murshidabad and Bardhaman in exchange for 2 Km wide corridor through CHT connecting Mizoram to the bay. Do we have a deal?:lol:

I have heard recently some NGOs trying to convert people to christianity in Ctg hill tracts. ... Government should take care of this...

Damn these vatican sponsored missionaries are at it again :argh:

Dont worry bro, the chakmas resisted the hindus and muslims. There is no way that they are gonna leave buddhism:)

Those are not vatican sponsored missionaries but evangelical christian missionaries mostly funded by USA those who just want to convert people by hook and crook... tribal peoples and minorities are their main target. Africa's animist's are their biggest victim which is followed by the dalit's of India and obviously these tribal people of Bangladesh and north east India... by promising them money and job...

The following video by a german news channel about these missionaries what they are doing in Iraq after the fall of Saddam...

Last edited by a moderator:
I will give you Murshidabad and Bardhaman in exchange for 2 Km wide corridor through CHT connecting Mizoram to the bay. Do we have a deal?:lol:

We call the deal not yu

Back
Top Bottom