What's new

Verdict of Arms Smuggling to ULFA Questions Bangladesh Sovereignty

Well he was wretched, what else would you call a father who dragged his daughter in front of the proverbial speeding truck?
I've never shed a single tear for any Bdian, why should I? It is simply for the sake of apportioning blame accurately, the girl was not at fault, she simply paid the price of someone else's foolishness. This does not mean that I hold any overwhelming sympathy for her.

Did i asked u to show sympathy?The blame clearly lies with bsf scums who horrendously shoot her. I don't even expect any sympathy from a indian on this matter. But no crocodile tears plz. Its hypocrisy and that's what i wanted to point out.

Did i asked u to show sympathy?The blame clearly lies with bsf scums who horrendously shoot her. I don't even expect any sympathy from a indian on this matter. But no crocodile tears plz. Its hypocrisy and that's what i wanted to point out.

And I clearly stated that there are none, crocodile or otherwise. Causality is inescapable. As to who you wish to lay the blame on, that is inconsequential, it will not change the fate of those who do not desist from trying to emulate Felani's father and his actions.

With the world biggest terrorist set to become India's PM, India is set to become a hell-hole.....sorry it already is one.

Someones a$$ got burned :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Go hasina go kill all these terrorists, all true BDians and Indian are always with you. :devil:

^^^ @Ammyy When did I make that comment! That is a fake comment you are quoting from.

Back
Top Bottom