What's new

India alerts Bangladesh about Rohingya terror training camps in Chittagong

I was talking to a taxi driver in Yangon the other day and he despises muslim terrorists and the rohingya. He made the same observation that normal muslims are in the worst position of all. He observed that most people just want to live their lives but when your religion assumes that their ways and their faith are supreme and are the only way, others are obviously going to feel threatened and react. Idiots talking about mujahadeens etc. and then mixing in their political **** such as 'greater bengal' are doing nothing but hurting their own people.

Unfortunately, a few Muslims are the true enemies of Islam and yet they are the ones who are hailed as great leaders by them. People have to stop looking through the eyes of their religion.

Words of Wisdom I must say. But you should have tried to educate our mutual Burman friend Alungphaya here who has said the Christans and Muslims are an existential threat to Burmese people in post #38.
I dont even know why you felt you had to school me.... LOL.

He had posted it while i was commenting on your post. Its not to u or Islam alone. It is too every one and every religion in the world. It wasn't to school you but after reading all the comments i just wanted to express it.

Because Christians and Muslims are the ones who cannot co-exist. Always going around trying to convert everyone and telling everyone how great their beliefs are
and you think killing them is the solution:hitwall: why not just tell them how great your buddist belief is.............

I don't need schooling in tolerance and coexistence.
looking at your attitude towards christians and muslims .......its easy to say you didnt recive any either...........

We'll push you and you'll only get a bullet through your forehead you ugly Buddha. You sound very provocative but the Buddhists in Bangladesh get handled with their weedy little necks and egg shaped head.

Who's talking about a 'greater bengal', well they are dreaming. Give the Rakhine state to Bangladesh and we'll be happy.

Islamic countries need islam,non islamic secularism?;)
BAH dada.

P.S- don't condone or support barbaric massacre in burma in any way.

We are a secular democratic nation and Burma needs secularism and democracy. It is time Bangladesh shows the grass eating burmans the proper way of life.....PREACH THEM SECULARISM AND DEMOCRACY.

We are a secular democratic nation and Burma needs secularism and democracy. It is time Bangladesh shows the grass eating burmans the proper way of life.....PREACH THEM SECULARISM AND DEMOCRACY.

Ok,I thought u were jamaati.

When Time magazine display buddhist terrorism, india is labeling Muslim victims as terror. It is clear india had been tacitly involved in Muslim genocide and promoting buddhist communal terror in Myanmar.

When Time magazine display buddhist terrorism, india is labeling Muslim victims as terror. It is clear india had been tacitly involved in Muslim genocide and promoting buddhist communal terror in Myanmar.

Wtf man,another conspiracy theory.WE have nothing to do here...we only don't want terror camps in our neighbourhood..buddhist or islamic.Yoour country,your wish..don't listen to the alarm..let ur country become the same hellhole pak has become.
Kumir ke khawan dada,mone rakhben seshe apna kei khabe.

The world had enough with the Salwar Kameez G-Hadis and now the Lungi G-Hadis :-\

@Wholegrain your wish has become true, another version of Wa Army.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another Toilet news article. Not surprising seeing delusional Indian coming up with more $hits to suit their hegemonic wet dreams.They are up to their same old game as usual. These low lives have found LeT links with a non-existant JMB propping up mythical Rohingya "terror" camps in BD. In doing so these low life scumbags must to scheming with Burmese monkeys to exterminate more muslims. This is in line with the awami bastards attempt to find terrorist in BD with their boat sinking fast under the weight of their Indian dalali.

Another Toilet news article. Not surprising seeing delusional Indian coming up with more $hits to suit their hegemonic wet dreams.They are up to their same old game as usual. These low lives have found LeT links with a non-existant JMB propping up mythical Rohingya "terror" camps in BD. In doing so these low life scumbags must to scheming with Burmese monkeys to exterminate more muslims. This is in line with the awami bastards attempt to find terrorist in BD with their boat sinking fast under the weight of their Indian dalali.

Not to mention india had and is creating many of these terror groups in South and South East Asia.

Santi Bahini terrorist in Bangladesh
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Bangladeshi Insurgents Say India Is Supporting Them
For more than a decade, India has secretly provided arms and money to tribal insurgents fighting for an autonomous state in Bangladesh, rebels given sanctuary in this border area say.
A senior security official here confirmed the assistance and said an undetermined number of rebel fighters had stayed along the border near camps of Indian paramilitary forces.
''The Government is giving them help,'' the official added, without elaborating.
Bangladeshi Insurgents Say India Is Supporting Them - NYTimes.com

Tamil terror in SriLanka
-------------------------
http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/5792-ltte-created-india.html
The moment of truth for India on LTTE | Hard News

Balochistan terrorist in Pakistan
---------------------------------
India backing Balochistan Liberation Army: Rehman Malik | Asian Tribune
Afghanistan and India behind BLA: adviser | Latest news, Breaking news, Pakistan News, World news, business, sport and multimedia | DAWN.COM
http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...analyst-exposing-bla-india-cia-terrorism.html

KLA in Myanmar
------------------------
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ase-north-east-india-support-indian-army.html

Back
Top Bottom