What's new

India alerts Bangladesh about Rohingya terror training camps in Chittagong

Despite repeted appeal by UN and HR organizations, it is based on indian instruction Awami League stooge regime denied shelter to Myanmar genocide victims.

And India sent those instructions through you, right? Sometimes do provide source for a change.

We should help them with weapons and money. So that they can uproot rakhains.

First, Rakhains & Mayanmar will retaliate with counter-terrorism, and then at some point in future those armed Rohingyas will turn against BD. Why? I don't know.....but that always happens.

We can't do that unless we have the backing of the US, China and other regional players. Then again, what's in it for them?

And who is that other regional player :D

well, money and weapon source was never a problem for a sunni muslim group. you just need to ask from pot-bellied sheikhs. west is their ally too. the only problem in the plan - is bangladesh govt. being pro-india , they are against arming any muslim group in the region... this is why all the muslim countries, willing to help are inactive too. if Bangladeshis become active, help will arrive.

Yes, arm the Muslim groups and eventually turn BD into a battleground. First check how those Muslim countries are helping themselves.

Islam, particularly political islam, proponents of which include this mujahadeen wannabe fool, is a threat to civilisation. More and more I realise that there can be no tolerance with you people.

Islam, particularly political islam, proponents of which include this mujahadeen wannabe fool, is a threat to civilisation. More and more I realise that there can be no tolerance with you people.
And you Burman bald-headed ragwearing monk(eeeyys) are the most tolerant and civilized people on the earth eh...???

We can't do that unless we have the backing of the US, China and other regional players. Then again, what's in it for them?

I don't consider the Bamars human - so Rohingyas going around killing them is the least of my concerns. But it serves absolutely none of our interests.

We need to focus on exploiting Burmese resources at the moment and flooding their market with cheap BD products like there's no tomorrow, whether they like it or not.

As for Rohingyas, I'm leaning towards @mb444's idea of a population exchange - but it's going to be difficult convincing Chakmas to return to their ancestral lands.

Population exchange isnt a good idea. Those chakmas are as Bangladeshi as we are. For other
country's people we cant hurt our stable situation.

But we should stand for oppressed ppl. We can only help rohingya's with diplomacy or weapon.

Last edited by a moderator:
And you Burman bald-headed ragwearing monk(eeeyy's) are the most tolerant and civilized people on the earth eh...???

We have been far more tolerant than the majority of other civilisations. This is why we are in the position we are in. Bengali muslims keep coming and coming, keep pushing and pushing, and we have tolerated it all because of our peaceful disposition. But keep pushing us and there will naturally be a reaction. South-East Asia has been under constant attack from Abrahamic peoples and Malaysia and Indonesia have already fallen to muslim swords. Naturally as we are on the ugly side of SE Asia, we are on the front line be it muslims or christians.

Remember that Buddhists are people too. Push us and we push back eventually.

And you Burman bald-headed ragwearing monk(eeeyy's) are the most tolerant and civilized people on the earth eh...???

Its not about civilization. What did the terrorists who used the name of Islam were able to achieve till now, other than killing innocent civilians?

I consider ordinary Muslims as the most innocent people in the world, They are being used by some people for political and personal gains for fighting a war that is not their own and there by filling hatred in their hearts for other religions. Each and every religion is different. All religions must try to co-exist with each other and that must be taught to everyone in this world . The debate about whether who is the true god(Allah, Jesus, Krishna or someone else) can wait till our death.
World can be peaceful only if you don't worry about the other person's religion. Let him practice whatever he wants to.

We have been far more tolerant than the majority of other civilisations. This is why we are in the position we are in. Bengali muslims keep coming and coming, keep pushing and pushing, and we have tolerated it all because of our peaceful disposition. But keep pushing us and there will naturally be a reaction. South-East Asia has been under constant attack from Abrahamic peoples and Malaysia and Indonesia have already fallen to muslim swords. Naturally as we are on the ugly side of SE Asia, we are on the front line be it muslims or christians.

we already saw how tolerant you guys were..........................muslim rohingas lived in burma for many years without any violence ...........and now because of your intolerant racist nature violence has spread.......its apparent in your post that you have chosen the path of intolerance so no point reasoning with you ........................

and i think if you buddhists continue your violent acts towards your muslim population, one day you will get rid of them but you will only destroy your country in the process

Nice try... but to be honest you racist Burmans are nothing like the rest of SE Asians. Forget about Rohingya Muslims may I ask why ethnic Kachin, karen and many other small minorities have been under the Burman sword for decades? Only in the God-forsaken Burman controlled land, even in Passports ethnicity has to be mentioned. Didn't you people even mine around the villages of Karenni people to ghettoize them?
You ethnic Burmans are one of the most intolerant, violent and an outright racist nation on the earth and its funny how you claim to be peaceful and tolerant.. LOL. You Burmans go after Rohingyas and Kachins as they are Abrahamics' and go after karens' and other ethnic minorities just because they are not burmans.

Nice try... but to be honest you racist Burmans are nothing like the rest of SE Asians. Forget about Rohingya Muslims may I ask why ethnic Kachin, karen and many other small minorities have been under the Burman sword for decades? Only in the God-forsaken Burman controlled land, even in Passports ethnicity has to be mentioned. Didn't you people even mine around the villages of Karenni people to ghettoize them?
You ethnic Burmans are one of the most intolerant, violent and an outright racist nation on the earth and its funny how you claim to be peaceful and tolerant.. LOL. You Burmans go after Rohingyas and Kachins as they are Abrahamics' and go after karens' and other ethnic minorities just because they are not burmans.

Nice try. What bullshit.

Its not about civilization. What did the terrorists who used the name of Islam were able to achieve till now, other than killing innocent civilians?

I consider ordinary Muslims as the most innocent people in the world, They are being used by some people for political and personal gains for fighting a war that is not their own and there by filling hatred in their hearts for other religions. Each and every religion is different. All religions must try to co-exist with each other and that must be taught to everyone in this world . The debate about whether who is the true god(Allah, Jesus, Krishna or someone else) can wait till our death.
World can be peaceful only if you don't worry about the other person's religion. Let him practice whatever he wants to.

I was talking to a taxi driver in Yangon the other day and he despises muslim terrorists and the rohingya. He made the same observation that normal muslims are in the worst position of all. He observed that most people just want to live their lives but when your religion assumes that their ways and their faith are supreme and are the only way, others are obviously going to feel threatened and react. Idiots talking about mujahadeens etc. and then mixing in their political **** such as 'greater bengal' are doing nothing but hurting their own people.

Words of Wisdom I must say. But you should have tried to educate our mutual Burman friend Alungphaya here who has said the Christans and Muslims are an existential threat to Burmese people in post #38.
I dont even know why you felt you had to school me.... LOL.

Words of Wisdom I must say. But you should have tried to educate our mutual Burman friend Alungphaya here who has said the Christans and Muslims are an existential threat to Burmese people in post #38.
I dont even know why you felt you had to school me.... LOL.

Because Christians and Muslims are the ones who cannot co-exist. Always going around trying to convert everyone and telling everyone how great their beliefs are. I don't need schooling in tolerance and coexistence.

Back
Top Bottom