What's new

Are Rohingya Bengalis in Burma originally from Bangladesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rohingyas are indigenous people of Arakan belt. It is sad to see UN sitting literally idle watching poor Rohingyas getting killed...it is a silent genocide.

BTW i read one interesting comment on "Youtube" of a Bangladeshi where he posted that technically Assam, North East & Arakan belongs to Bangladesh i.e Bangladesh sharing borders with Bhutan, China instead of just Burma & India.

Of course Assam is technically ours, please visit my region Sylhet especially the border areas like zakiganj that border Assam but does not have a official border post/boundary. Those areas cannot be seperated they culturally the same. Not to mention the many Assamese/Manipuri people in Sylhet.

Assamese are Hindu and have nothing to do with the midgets of Bangladesh. Unlike you guys, Assamese fought of the Mughals and resisted converting to Islam unlike you slaves.

Stop lying you piss drinking cunt. We might be midgets but atleast we have heart unlike you bindus who stay at home and act like white boys. The Mughals never imposed anything on us we accepted Islam wholeheartedly because it wasn't as retarded as penduism. Have you ever seen a Manipuri or ever lived with one? I don't think you have.

Assamese are Hindu and have nothing to do with the midgets of Bangladesh. Unlike you guys, Assamese fought of the Mughals and resisted converting to Islam unlike you slaves.
Get off your high horses,and find the truth.you can pretend all you like,but there are plenty of Assam's men and women who are Muslim and married to Bangladeshis,living in Dhaka.
BTW.my uncle /khalu by marriage is Assamese. Currently in Assam looking after their family land:p:

I don't care if you are a pudhiyanvi or tattiyanvi, I will still offer you a 1 v 1 regardless. So what if you have Assamese in your army but your people are too racism and your government calls it 'diversity' but in reality they're just chinnies to you. Don't make me laugh you barely have road access to Assam and you're on about these are your people. They are different to you mainland hanuman worshipping Indians.

Have a break and drink a cow piss soft drink, on me.

Stop lying you piss drinking cunt. We might be midgets but atleast we have heart unlike you bindus who stay at home and act like white boys. The Mughals never imposed anything on us we accepted Islam wholeheartedly because it wasn't as retarded as penduism. Have you ever seen a Manipuri or ever lived with one? I don't think you have.
yeah i have actually i kw couple of them..
btw whole assam and NE is non muslim area

I don't care if you are a pudhiyanvi or tattiyanvi, I will still offer you a 1 v 1 regardless. So what if you have Assamese in your army but your people are too racism and your government calls it 'diversity' but in reality they're just chinnies to you. Don't make me laugh you barely have road access to Assam and you're on about these are your people. They are different to you mainland hanuman worshipping Indians.

Have a break and drink a cow piss soft drink, on me.

try using google map or something

tell me how much you know about Assamese tradition and culture?

Manipur is 46% Hindu and the rest are animist and Christian. What do they have to do with Black midgets?
@Saiful Islam

This retard thinks Hindu, Animist and Christian NE people will join midget land.
this people have no idea about maipuris

This midget has been attacking Indians on another thread lol. He was saying we are racist to them, those are isolated incidents, even I've been racially abused in Delhi LOL and I'm haryanvi.
we can that "tang kichna"

Harami, what would Assamese Hindu warriors want to do with lungi midgets lol? We have many Assamese in our army who slit Muslim throats for fun. Historically these people destroyed the western front of the Mughals.

Lol, Bengali midget. I am a Haryanvi, my ancestors destroyed the graves of Muslim kings and took over their castles, Burma will do the same to you midgets. Look at you people following an Arab religion hahaha beghairat cunts LOLOLOLOL.

Your uncle is an illegal immigrants, there's your status immigrant, majority of Assamese are Hindu and there culture is Hindu. They hate Bengali midgets, just look how Bodos treated those black bastards.
Ha ha ha ,like I said ,keep your eyes closed and pray ,whatever you are smoking must be pretty good. Do you cultivate in your house in Assam?we can start trading if the price is right.

Na, genetic tests show that west Bengalis and East Bengalis are different. West Bengalis have a higher average height and top 10 of the highest in India unlike Bangladeshis lol.

See I know Bangladeshis are pretty poor and I think its malnutrition which has harmed them.

See I know Bangladeshis are pretty poor and I think its malnutrition which has harmed them.
Coming from a country where people go to distant land for a single glass of drinking water. Bihar,Rajasthan among few.high rate of child death,malnourished generation. My god the food shortage in India alone can feed the whole s Asia.
No wonder you guys are brain dead.:cheesy:

Kala poverty striken indians talking about height and malnutrition

what next will you start talking about skin colour:rofl:

Muhajir?????I :p:

we pakistanis are taller then indians

better built then indians

fairer then indians

better looking then Indians

dont try to pull your kala monkey tricks on us:cheesy:

Rajasthan is one one the tallest states in India despite being poor. Some people are naturally tall unlike Bangladeshi midgets.
Dude,I am 5'11". My father was 6'1".my younger brother is the smallest in our family 5'8".most probably my sisters are taller then you:p:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom