What's new

Armenians kill five Azeri soldiers

Who do you support

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What genocide , hahah you created christianity , stop acting like a donut

Never said we created Christianity. It was spread to Armenia from Bethlehem by St. Bartholomew, and then spread to Roman Empire. Roman Empire then spread it all of Europe....and so on and so on. Like I said, if it weren't for Armenia, Christianity would be a local sect in Palestine.

I am not implying that Islam is beneath Christianity. You truly are a sick person for trying to sow distrust between Iranians and Armenians.

genocide.jpg

BROTHERS IN ARMS

ai365001.jpg

In my opinion the threat of war decreases only by 1-withdrawal of Armenian forces from all occupied territories of Azerbaijan 2-replacement of them with UN security council forces 3- return of refugees to their lands, and 4-finding a peaceful solution for the problem. This is a personal opinion only.

when I was at baku, what was very interesting for me was the fact people was addressing the occupiers as something like Dashnaks, if I am not wrong. most of them talk with respect to Armenians. Who are those people and what is the importance of them to Armenia?

Please let us to talk about peaceful solution. those military action never have had an end in talking. No need to say if aggression is the solution why the talk?

Dear Kajutyun do you ban replying me, I mean the post above? I found you mature at your posts.

Please let us to talk about peaceful solution. those military action never have had an end in talking. No need to say if aggression is the solution why the talk?

Dear Kajutyun do you ban replying me, I mean the post above? I found you mature at your posts.

Sorry axper (Armenian for "brother") I did not see your post.

I can tell you that Armenia is only interested in peaceful solution if it retains NK territory. Never ending peace talks are fine, but eventually all of these ceasefire violations will amount to more losses than a war itself. I think that there will be war, but only because Azeri oil will run out and the Aliyev administration will open hostilities to distract from internal chaos.

I'm tired of reporting :P

Good to see that you have transitioned into "little girl" mode.:lol:

You're seeing it one sided.

Edit: Because of what ? reporting racist comments ?

Sorry axper (Armenian for "brother") I did not see your post.

I can tell you that Armenia is only interested in peaceful solution if it retains NK territory. Never ending peace talks are fine, but eventually all of these ceasefire violations will amount to more losses than a war itself. I think that there will be war, but only because Azeri oil will run out and the Aliyev administration will open hostilities to distract from internal chaos.

Good to see that you have transitioned into "little girl" mode.:lol:

Thank you for your kindness, but the question has not been answered yet!

Long Live Turkiye , Azerbaycan , Pakistan

Last edited by a moderator:
Right. Christianity, the most largely followed religion in the world is not a contriubtion. On the other hand, pistachios, rize tea, footrests, and fez hats are. Thank you for enlightening me.

I am not offended, though I will admit I got pretty annoyed when you put genocide in quotations.

They are not but so-called "Armenian Pizza" is? :)

Seriously though, let me tell you the Armenia's major contribution to the world. It is the second best political tool for Turkey's enemies after PKK.

@Ir.Tab: Oh, I see what you're saying. The talks are because of Russia. As long as war as not resumed but tensions are there, both nations are in requirement of weaponry. By giving Armenia weapons, Russia is able to maintain it under its hegemony. By selling Azerbaijan weapons Russia is able to 1. make profit because of Azerbaboon oil money and 2. keep tabs on Azeri weapons stock. They want to be sure that Azerbaijan is acquiring little Western firepower (which is more unfamiliar to Russia). Yes, Azeri's bought Israeli stuff, but that contract was signed ~10 years ago. It won't happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom