What's new

Armenians kill five Azeri soldiers

Who do you support

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
TurAn: I have no idea what you're talking about. Unless you can provide facts, don't make assertions. Your opinions of what Turkiye or Azerbaijan will or will not do are of no interest to me.

TurAn: I have no idea what you're talking about. Unless you can provide facts, don't make assertions. Your opinions of what Turkiye or Azerbaijan will or will not do are of no interest to me.

But all you are doing is assertions friend.
Armenia will win...
Russia will help...
Turkey will watch...

Why are you mad now?

And the problem here is not the contributions of Armenians to Armenia, but Armenia's contributions to the world. Nothing...

Armenia does not care about the outside world except for its brothers Russia, Iran, and those nations recognizing the Genocide. The rest of the world turned its back on us.

Regardless, Armenia provided nothing? What about Christianity? If it weren't for Armenia, Jesus's teachings would be stuck in occupied Palestinian territories. Armenia was first Christian state.

Turkey and Aliyevbaijan are running scarred now. If not they would have dealt with Armenia a long time ago, they can't. For over 20 years Armenians have been occupying a quarter of Aliyev's country, what have the Pan-Turkists and the wolves down about it? NOTHING looool. All Pan-Turkists are good for is making silly hand signs, all bark (in this case howl) no bite.

But all you are doing is assertions friend.
Armenia will win...
Russia will help...
Turkey will watch...

Why are you mad now?

There is a difference between my assertions and yours. I use facts to support mine. I told you why Turkiye will do nothing by citing facts. The same goes for Russian and Armenian victories.

Turkey and Aliyevbaijan are running scarred now. If not they would have dealt with Armenia a long time ago, they can't. For over 20 years Armenians have been occupying a quarter of Aliyev's country, what have the Pan-Turkists and the wolves down about it? NOTHING looool. All Pan-Turkists are good for is making silly hand signs, all bark (in this case howl) no bite.

Yes and be top 20 economy in the world , Top 10 armed forces in the world , first iran should past SA and get into G20 before talking so much

Armenia does not care about the outside world except for its brothers Russia, Iran, and those nations recognizing the Genocide. The rest of the world turned its back on us.

Regardless, Armenia provided nothing? What about Christianity? If it weren't for Armenia, Jesus's teachings would be stuck in occupied Palestinian territories. Armenia was first Christian state.

I'm sorry but it's not a quite contribution.

If i offended you, i'm sorry. You accused me with being racist. Please show me, which post of mine make you think that. Let me edit it.

Edit: Oh the irony, Iranians are thanking Armenia for spreading Christianity. Now that is not something you could see everyday.

Slowly Iran and Armenia is getting Isolated very badly , but we are fools for helping iran with brazil at the time , we should let them get sanctioned to africa levels , they are two faced , they are now being enemies with all GCC , Azerbaijan , Turkiye and west

Slowly Iran and Armenia is getting Isolated very badly , but we are fools for helping iran with brazil at the time , we should let them get sanctioned to africa levels , they are two faced , they are now being enemies with all GCC , Azerbaijan , Turkiye and west
and before that we could end up exporting power and oil to your american pupet country.then the people of eastern turkey should again meet that time they were like north koreans.
first think then open that garbage!

If i offended you, i'm sorry. You accused me with being racist. Please show me, which post of mine make you think that. Let me edit it.

Right. Christianity, the most largely followed religion in the world is not a contriubtion. On the other hand, pistachios, rize tea, footrests, and fez hats are. Thank you for enlightening me.

I am not offended, though I will admit I got pretty annoyed when you put genocide in quotations.

The more "isolated" we get, the more independent we become.

Also please about Turkey helping Iran, if anything we where helping you!!! Erdogan is sooo desperate to get in with the Middle East since Turkey was rejected by Europe. Iran threw you guys a bone letting you mediate discussions between the real players lol.

Hahahha you idiot , we already have our own electricity , we will also get Nucleur power plant , for oil , we have many choices , we are already dealing with SA for more oil and even venezuela

and before that we could end up exporting power and oil to your american pupet country.then the people of eastern turkey should again meet that time they were like north koreans.
first think then open that garbage!

Edit: Oh the irony, Iranians are thanking Armenia for spreading Christianity. Now that is not something you could see everyday.
if you stop trolling and answer my armenian brothers comments like a human we will thank both group.

What genocide , hahah you created christianity , stop acting like a donut

Right. Christianity, the most largely followed religion in the world is not a contriubtion. On the other hand, pistachios, rize tea, footrests, and fez hats are. Thank you for enlightening me.

I am not offended, though I will admit I got pretty annoyed when you put genocide in quotations.

Iran is a great nation. It has rights to nuclear power. Pakistan and Israel do. Why not Iran? Because the US, a 200 year old country said so? I have news for you: Iran is 2000 years old. The United states, a nuclear armed country, can not turn to another country and say "You cannot have nuclear weapons". Do not blame Iran for not being a dog to the West.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom