What's new

Armenians kill five Azeri soldiers

Who do you support

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know what indirect help means? It means non-lethal aid or not troops or machinery deployed. In any case, your scenario is purely impossible due to geography. The volunteers would have to cross through Armenia (which Russia and Armenia will not allow) or Nackchivan (which Iran will not allow).

Oh, so you were expecting us to send only tuna fishes?
Are you implying that, Armenia will win the war but also put a blockade on Azerbaijan?

Is it a racial feature to ignore your fellow countrymen's behaviour ?

Unfortunately yes. Armenia should apologize for Khojaly massacre. There is no precondition for recognizing the truth.

You are misguided. What will NATO say: "Oh you really want to help Azerbaijan, Turkiye? Do you REALLY want to? OK then, forget about the contract, do whatever you want?"

Come on.

Such an assumption is wrong, Turkey has separate independent Armies in addition to ones under NATO command.. The rest is up to politicians.

Oh, so you were expecting us to send only tuna fishes?
Are you implying that, Armenia will win the war but also put a blockade on Azerbaijan?

Fine, send tanks. How are they going to get there? Through Armenia (act of war)? Through Iran (Impermisable)? Through Georgia (which will be under Russian occupation in case of regional war).

LOL what happened in '94, my friend?

There is no doubt that Armenia is still living in 94s, but not Azerbaijan. They are progressing u know?

They are not dependent to anyone. They didn't established their foreign policy on just a single matter.

Not yet. But it will be a lot easier once threat of war decreases.

In my opinion the threat of war decreases only by 1-withdrawal of Armenian forces from all occupied territories of Azerbaijan 2-replacement of them with UN security council forces 3- return of refugees to their lands, and 4-finding a peaceful solution for the problem. This is a personal opinion only.

when I was at baku, what was very interesting for me was the fact people was addressing the occupiers as something like Dashnaks, if I am not wrong. most of them talk with respect to Armenians. Who are those people and what is the importance of them to Armenia?

There is no doubt that Armenia is still living in 94s, but not Azerbaijan. They are progressing u know?

They are not dependent to anyone. They didn't established their foreign policy on just a single matter.

TurAr, I apologize, but I can't put up arguements to invalid points.

Azerbaijan is dependent on a number of things. First, OIL. They extract oil and spend it on stupid Western sh*t like Eurovision and building the world's tallest skyscraper. They should be following Iran's example and plowing profits back into more sustainable industries, like manufacturing and defense. That country is pissing away its petrodollars.

Second, if you do not realize the significance of Russia in this situation, than you are grossly misinformed. Azerbaijan is scared for its survival from Russia. When Azerbaijan built BTC and bypassed Russia, there were talks of Russia telling Armenia to strike the pipeline and advance towards Baku. You know what Azerbaijan did? Cut a deal with Russia to export some of its Europe-bound gas through Russian territory.

how far rooted is your race , other than getting *** whipped by the japanese , you got rap.. by a country 1/10 of your population hahahahah

the absolutely impracticality and the savage cupidity with which turkics designed their dream of grandezza are what dooms pan-turkicism as a policy and the turkics as a race. still, their plan to sponsor azerbaijian is less delusional and suicidal than their plan to support turkic uprising in china, hahahaha.

LOL what happened in '94, my friend?

today armenia is blockaded in every way , thats why you are so isolated , your economy cant develop , your gdp per capita is at africa levels

just to make a small correction: no, turkics didn't originate from our gobi desert - yes, chinese knew this particular breed of creatures before any other civilization came to know them, and we made war upon them there and slaughtered them and exiled the turkic widows and children, true, but they weren't the original inhabitants of the land.

in fact, chinese historiography, persian historiography, arabic historiography - none of the ancient civilizations known for their attention to historical records could figure out where the turkics were first spawned and spread to infest this world. getting past ancient historiography, modern scientific inquiry of sociology of states and ethnography made no progress on the pan-turkics' mysterious origin, either. they simply don't belong and never belonged.

Hi, we came down on earth from the skies. Gökturks anybody? :coffee:

TurAr, I apologize, but I can't put up arguements to invalid points.

Azerbaijan is dependent on a number of things. First, OIL. They extract oil and spend it on stupid Western sh*t like Eurovision and building the world's tallest skyscraper. They should be following Iran's example and plowing profits back into more sustainable industries, like manufacturing and defense. That country is pissing away its petrodollars.

Second, if you do not realize the significance of Russia in this situation, than you are grossly misinformed. Azerbaijan is scared for its survival from Russia. When Azerbaijan built BTC and bypassed Russia, there were talks of Russia telling Armenia to strike the pipeline and advance towards Baku. You know what Azerbaijan did? Cut a deal with Russia to export some of its Europe-bound gas through Russian territory.

Well, we have Azerbaijani friends here, they will answer your claims about oil and eurovision more accurately. What i was trying to say was it doesn't need a diaspora's aids to survive. Oil is a natural resource, you'd know its limits, and when it's going to deplete. But you can not know if the aids will continue forever or not.

Well, we have Azerbaijani friends here, they will answer your claims about oil and eurovision more accurately. What i was trying to say was it doesn't need a diaspora's aids to survive. Oil is a natural resource, you'd know its limits, and when it's going to deplete. But you can not know if the aids will continue forever or not.

I don't know what you mean "answer my claims." Everything that I have said has been factual. Neither do I know what remittances have to do with the topic of this thread. I'm not here to deal with your racist, anti-Armenian attitude. Remmitances are helpful but they make up only a fraction of Armenia's economy. Besides, our diaspora is not valueable to us because of material gains, but because they fight for "Hye Tahd" (Armenian cause).

And yes, as long as there is an Armenian diaspora, aid will continue forever. I do not know one Armenian that has not made a contribution to Armenia.

I don't know what you mean "answer my claims." Everything that I have said has been factual. Neither do I know what remittances have to do with the topic of this thread. I'm not here to deal with your racist, anti-Armenian attitude. Remmitances are helpful but they make up only a fraction of Armenia's economy. Besides, our diaspora is not valueable to us because of material gains, but because they fight for "Hye Tahd" (Armenian cause).

And yes, as long as there is an Armenian diaspora, aid will continue forever. I do not know one Armenian that has not made a contribution to Armenia.

Getting defensive?

I'm not anti-Armenian at all. What i'm saying is a fact. Your country is dependent on foreign aids to survive. And your country's foreign policy is dealing with a single "fantasy".

And the problem here is not the contributions of Armenians to Armenia, but Armenia's contributions to the world. Nothing...

Yeah because most of our top military strategists and leaders (who decided to have good relations with Armenia and bad ones with Azerbaijan) are Azari themselves. So this is an Azari led plan to support our Armenian brothers. Don't confuse Azaris with Aliyevbaijanis. Because when Aliyevbaijan falls, Iran will regain control of its former land. Armenia too will gain its rightful Nagarno Gharabagh. Win Win for both Iran and Armenia.

Hmm is that so? We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom