What's new

Armenians kill five Azeri soldiers

Who do you support

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
source???

name of these said schools?

If you know Turkish you can read the articles but I couldn't find it in English. Hakkari University now gives Kurdish Folk Literature, Kurdish Grammar, Hakkari Dailect of Kurdish Language... And Like any other minority in Turkey now they have the right to open Kurdish schools like Armenians and Greeks do but unfortunatly there aren't much educated/licensed Kurdish teacher because of the opression and banned languages in Kurdish populated countries so it isn't possible to open Kurdish language schools with proper teachers until Kurdish students in Hakkari University graduate.

There are Civil organistations in Eastern/South Eastern Anatolia, Istanbul, Izmir and Ankara who gives Kurdish language education freely to ones who wished to learn the language.

source???

name of these said schools?

if i remember right there was a program where the students could choose to learn Armenian, Kurdish and some other languages, due to low interest many of the language classes where shut down.

don't know about the Kurdish tough, and save me the Azeri channels BS. it's nothing but Propaganda from the mullahs, just like most of the channels in Iran. they have to get permission by khomenei. you can't even do live broadcasting without permission from them.

we have a state TV that has Arabic and another for Kurdish language. i don't understand a sh*t from them, but they do show nice and educational stuff like Kurdish Culture, Food, Song etc. the same with Arab one.

nice links there "panarmenia" very nice and reliable source... NOT!

what problems do you mean by North-Cyprus and "kurdistan"? we don't have a problem with North-Cyprus and "kurdistan" has never existed.

the issue is clear, Armenia occupies an area internationally recognized as Azeri territory, and as such UN has several times made resolutions condemning the armenian side.

they cry about "genocide" and yet they are very quick on doing genocide on other people... and that just some years after independence.

armenia Str000o0oo0ong!!1111!11

We are not interested on other countries land, we respect them.....we will get our lands back eventually, one peace at a time....and we support Iran in regaining their lost territory.

wooaw, I can`t believe what I am hearing from an Armenian!!! You are not interested in other countries land, you respect them??? You really made me laugh :rofl:

Armenia is the country occupied Azerbaijan land and Armenia is the country does not recognize Turkish territorial integrity, therefore claims eastern part of Turkiye.

What everyone knows is that your country is very very interested in other countries territory and if you can dare you do not hesitate to invade like you did Azerbaijan and once your terrorist ancestors tried against Ottomans who were treating you so nicely and calling you "milleti sadika (the loyal nation)".

So stop blabbering around with your nonsense sentences.

Northern-Cyprus is not really a problem, we can continue for decades. It costs us a lot to finance our Turkish Cypriots but in the end its wort every cent, now a solution would be a great achievement but not at any costs.

There is no Kurdistan problem, let them Kurds have North-Iraq, they would be pretty much dependend on us with Syria, the rest or Iraq and Iran (who are shelling the border from time to time). I mean its no wonder that they actually beg for a pipeline through Turkey to sell their ressources.

Had I thought that it was your Land I would not be supporting Turkey and Azerbaijan !

You do realize that there was no country of Azerbaijan before 1918....meanwhile we are digging up ancient Armenian cities in Karabakh.

Do dream on getting it back 'one piece' at a time but its not going to happen anytime soon !

Well we got Artsakh back and if Azeris start the war again the same will happen, however this time it could end very bad for them, Baku will go into a civil meltdown.

You do realize that there was no country of Azerbaijan before 1918....meanwhile we are digging up ancient Armenian cities in Karabakh.

Lol what kind of logic is that ? you're starting their history from republic period and you're starting your own history from ancient times ?

5 more Armenian soldiers killed;

5 more Armenian soldiers killed;

Vahan Aslanyan
Artashesh Dellekyan
Ruben Vanoyan
Vardan Hovannesyan
Aram Movsesyan

Azeri Defence

At least 10 Armenian soldiers killed since june 1.

Mashallah, more low life kuffar in hell.

Well we got Artsakh back and if Azeris start the war again the same will happen, however this time it could end very bad for them, Baku will go into a civil meltdown.

B-S. NeXT thing that gonna happen is bomb blast in your @ss, then you ll see things black.

You can read the link I provided.I couldn't find any source that admits Kurds can educate their children in Kurdish.
So they have better incomes than all Iranians?Bring a proof for that or you are a liar.

ignore him . after all truth won't get change by lies ...

Yes, like this Bayat castle in Karabakh, btw I hope Bayat's are not Armenian now...

Bayat_Qalas%C4%B1_yeni.jpg

This is our history, Karabakh and not only Karabakh but whole of Armenia is our traditional lands, you are bunch of gypsies that always was on run from other lands.

change the poll to "iranian user vote automatically for armenia" all other can vote free :mod:

Armenia right now has the better military the azeris back then had Chechen and afghan support including mercs and still lost, another war with Armenia Azerbaijan is going to lose even more land because Armenia is in the CSTO not to mention Iran support as well in all scenarios Azerbaijan will be the loser.

armenia has better military right now? what you smoking

Armenia right now has the better military the azeris back then had Chechen and afghan support including mercs and still lost, another war with Armenia Azerbaijan is going to lose even more land because Armenia is in the CSTO not to mention Iran support as well in all scenarios Azerbaijan will be the loser.

f2o6t1.jpg

Iran should definitely defend Armenia by all means necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom