What's new

Armenia signs 250 million USD defence deal with India

if that was indeed the case, armenia would have preferred russian or chinese systems. severe lack of quality marketing is all that stands in the way of successful exports.

yes, teaming up with china will certainly give an edge, but may invite european or american intervention in the procurement process. turkish systems may be a bit expensive for prospective customers. i doubt the russians will partner up with pakistan to sell anything to anyone ever.
Armenia is in the western camp, anti China. They buy India becos they wouldn't want to buy Chinese arms out of politics.

Pashinyan's government has been going from one idiotic deal to the other. First the used OSA from Jordan,which were not upgraded,then the Su-30SM without missiles. Now buying from India...not China,not Russia,not France,not even Iran or Korea (South or North). But india!

And like you said...MLRS. "How did we get smashed in the last war? By the air! So let's buy more artillery".

No wonder Armenians call him a Turkish puppet.
At this rate the Armenians deserve to lose. They aren't the Ukrainians where they neglected their air force and navy, but made up for it in their IADS and ground forces investments.

At this rate the Armenians deserve to lose. They aren't the Ukrainians where they neglected their air force and navy, but made up for it in their IADS and ground forces investments.
I know. I mean,I feel bad for them,I don't want them to lose,but this is ridiculous. They were relying on old S-75,S-125,OSA,Kub
and Strela-10. They only had very small quantities of Buk M1-2 and Tor-M2KM. They even had ancient Krug and their S-300s were PS versions. They were happy with getting more shit,than getting quality equipment.

And bought 4 Su-30SMs to do what? To fly them over Yerevan during the war.

Are you comparing Russian AD to Armenian? Armenina AD performed pathetically in the last war, they barely shot down any TB2s. Azerbaijan also have Harop btw. You should be selling Armenia Air Defense systems not MLRS systems which they have no means of protecting from Drones and Loitering munitions.

Personally I can't wait for footage of busted Pinakas :P

Off topic but whats the latest situation between Azerbaijan and Armenia? That thread disappeared.

Pashinyan's government has been going from one idiotic deal to the other. First the used OSA from Jordan,which were not upgraded,then the Su-30SM without missiles. Now buying from India...not China,not Russia,not France,not even Iran or Korea (South or North). But india!
Its probably because Greece rejected Armenian requests for its advanced MLRS (so advanced no public information exists on it)

Which battle? Panipat?
Longewala

Back
Top Bottom