What's new

Armenia signs 250 million USD defence deal with India

In this case my friend can you imagine if India arms Armenia Sukhois with air launched BRAHMOS to destroy Azerbaijan Turkish UCAV bases in preemptive attack..... can SOM, KHAN, BORA missile match the speed and velocity of air launched BRAHMOS.....
Firstly lol

Secondly BORA is a TBM with a speed of mach 5+. Good luck lol

In this case my friend can you imagine if India arms Armenia Sukhois with air launched BRAHMOS to destroy Azerbaijan Turkish UCAV bases in preemptive attack..... can SOM, KHAN, BORA missile match the speed and velocity of air launched BRAHMOS.....
Can Armenia pay for it?

Sending some ammunition, personal equipment, small arms... That's possible for us. Beyond that, it's upto the Armenians to fight.

Firstly lol

Secondly BORA is a TBM with a speed of mach 5+. Good luck lol
It's a ballistic missile that means.... in war you can't directly attack enemy with ballistic missiles as it may give totally a dirty direction to war..... especially if both fighting countries are nuclear powers.....

I thought they were tactical cruise missiles..... and if bora is a ballistic missile then no way Turkey too can arm Azerbaijan with that..... it's a Nato country and can't break MTCR rules as per her convenience.....

AKINCI UCAV to carry 150 km TRLG-230 supersonic Missile to hit even moving targets

Armenia is in range of 120 km TRG-300 MLRS and 400 İraeli LORA Ballistic Missile

150 km Turkish SIPER Air Defense System on the way to block all Armenian airspace from Azerbaijan

also Azerbaijan has S300 and İsraeli BARAK-8 Air Defense System which intercepted hypersonic ISKANDER Ballistic Missile

Turkiye and Israel can arm Azerbaijan with most modern MLRS , Ballistic and Cruise Missiles , Kamikaze Drones , UCAVs and Air Defense Systems

Last edited:
Who cares? They tried Boycott India 2.0 last month, we all saw how much boycott actually happened :lol:.
Nobody reallly, it is just comical to see chest trumping from pajeets like they sold something that could help Armenia against Azerbejan, their national trait is to choose wrong allies.
On the other hand i am gkad that you steped up on international weapons market, people will have opportunity to see your junk and ugliness in political sphere, i would not stop you in your efforts.

Can Armenia pay for it?

Sending some ammunition, personal equipment, small arms... That's possible for us. Beyond that, it's upto the Armenians to fight.
We are buying billions of dollars equipments from Russia, West and Israel..... have we ever paid upfront??? These payments are spread over the years..... 600 million dollars budget and can't We help our friend for this pathetic amount spread over the years??

It's a ballistic missile that means.... in war you can't directly attack enemy with ballistic missiles as it may give a totally a dirty direction to war..... especially if both fighting countries are nuclear powers.....

I thought they were tactical cruise missiles..... and if bora is a ballistic missile then no way Turkey too can arm Azerbaijan with that..... it's a Nato country and can't break MTCR rules as per her convenience.....
Huh? Ballistic missiles were used in the previous NK war in 2020. Azerbaijan destroyed 2 Armenian Scud B launchers and missiles. On top of that Armenia launched some at Azerbaijan. Using a ballistic missile will have no effect on how people will view the war. All weapons will be used in a war. Honestly man you got some bad logic.

Also neither country is nuclear armed and MTCR does not affect the BORA TBM being exported

We are buying billions of dollars equipments from Russia, West and Israel..... have we ever paid upfront??? These payments are spread over the years..... 600 million dollars budget and can't We help our friend for this pathetic amount spread over the years??
We should learn from the mistakes of our neighbours. Nations are not friends.

Armenia is a partner. And we are doing our best as a partner. The conflict should be paused immediately and talks started. But if it comes to war, our part is that we service the weapons we supply to them properly. Hold up our end of the deal.

IIR seeker to hit SAM ? Hmmmm, great tech development is done by Turkey.

I know you won't understand, but still... rehne do tumse na ho paayega.

Yes we can do destroy all military targets

AKINCI UCAV to carry Turkish missiles to hit Tanks , Howitzers , MLRS , Air Defense Systems

50 km SDB with IIR seeker
150 km TRLG-230 laser guided supersonic Missile
150 km CAKIR next gen Cruise Missile with IIR+RF seeker
180+ km KUZGUN-TJ with IIR seeker
280 km SOM Cruise Missile with IIR seeker

Nobody reallly, it is just comical to see chest trumping from pajeets like they sold something that could help Armenia against Azerbejan, their national trait is to choose wrong allies.
On the other hand i am gkad that you steped up on international weapons market, people will have opportunity to see your junk and ugliness in political sphere, i would not stop you in your efforts.
Serbians seem to have robbed you of your intellect

India sells weapons to both Armenia and Azerbaijan
Infact, the only weapon with Indian components used by Azerbaijan in recent conflict was Barak 8 SAM
Azerbaijan-Armenia conflict: Israeli defence system shot down Russian missile Yerevan fired at Baku

Indian-Israeli Barak-8 Air Defense System In Spotlight After Houthi Drone, Missile Strike On The UAE

I wish Armenia was sharing borders with India and like Bhutan was India's protectorate.... Azerbaijan would have never even dared to touch her.....
Armenia was under Russian protection when Azeris attacked

Azerbaijan was very smart about the conflict

GCC cares about Azerbaijan? 🤣🤣

The most strongest muslim countries Turkiye and Pakistan cares about Azerbaijan
1664474195324.png

Back
Top Bottom