What's new

Armenia signs 250 million USD defence deal with India

People talk as if Armenia was fighting only with Indian radars..... they had even Iskandar missiles..... what I feel is Armenia ignored the threat and it was a big mistake.... Armenia is very small country and such country unless its armed to teeth can easily be dominated.... Its a landlocked country too with west surrounded by Turkey an Azerbaijan friend and east surrounded by Azerbaijan again..... apart from that Russians as I said never trust them these days.... They were good and used to keep promises when they were Soviets..... Now its just a money and vodka..... So all in all its not Indian radars... they would have even lost with US radars..... But good now they are serious about defense.....

No indian radar was in service when Armenia went to war. The contract was signed 2 months before the war. Delivery started a few months after the war. Don't fall for propaganda
No need to even reply him.... Armenia lost because of Indian radar as if radar alone was doing the jobs of missiles, artillery, tanks and Air force.....

People talk as if Armenia was fighting only with Indian radars..... they had even Iskandar missiles..... what I feel is Armenia ignored the threat and it was a big mistake.... Armenia is very small country and such country unless its armed to teeth can easily be dominated.... Its a landlocked country too with west surrounded by Turkey an Azerbaijan friend and east surrounded by Azerbaijan again..... apart from that Russians as I said never trust them these days.... They were good and used to keep promises when they were Soviets..... Now its just a money and vodka..... So all in all its not Indian radars... they would have even lost with US radars..... But good now they are serious about defense.....
Yes,they had a lot of weapons and equipment,but it was mostly outdated Soviet stuff. They thought they had enough to defend against Azerbaijan. And they did have excellent defensive positions. But the Azeri tactics,combined with Pashinyan's betrayal and Turkey's heavy support to Azerbaijan,had them lose the war.

Like you said,the Russians didn't help the Armenians much. Armenians probably thought the Russians would help them because of the base there. But Putin didn't want a pro-Western government ruling.

Yes,they had a lot of weapons and equipment,but it was mostly outdated Soviet stuff. They thought they had enough to defend against Azerbaijan. And they did have excellent defensive positions. But the Azeri tactics,combined with Pashinyan's betrayal and Turkey's heavy support to Azerbaijan,had them lose the war.

Like you said,the Russians didn't help the Armenians much. Armenians probably thought the Russians would help them because of the base there. But Putin didn't want a pro-Western government ruling.
Yes I do not want to take away credit from Azerbaijan too as after all they won battle with superb tactics without much caring about Russians... after all Alexander is the one who wins the battles.....

In India we call it JO JEETA WOHI SIKANDAR.... so ultimately its no use of blaming even Russians or Indian radars... Armenians either did not take defense seriously or they underestimated Azerbaijan and they got punished finally.....

By the way,I just watched this...

IMG_20221002_082444.jpg

Back
Top Bottom