What's new

Armenia signs 250 million USD defence deal with India

Source? I don't recorded that we have a 273mm MRLS system.

USA has not supplied India with HIMARs. Pinaka is Indian variant of Russian MRLS
Not true either, As Russia never sold BM27 to India and Smerch was bought in 2000s.

Where as Pinaka was active during 1999 war.

These Pinakas will be sitting ducks for TB2s
True. Their S300/Buk/Tor air defence is not working surely or they are not able to utilise them correctly.

This is a real concern.

off-topic but really makes one think that with all the products populating the websites of POF, HIT, NRTC, GIDS etc. not a lot is being exported. either the marketing sucks, or the product does.

Or both.

First export success of Pinaka MBRL

So I read half of tbe title, and thought the deal was with USA. My next thought was : man, these Azebaijanis are dead.
But then I read India.
Nothing gonna change. These currupt leaders of Armenia will get more soldiers dead.

Not true either, As Russia never sold BM27 to India and Smerch was bought in 2000s.

Where as Pinaka was active during 1999 war.

True. Their S300/Buk/Tor air defence is not working surely or they are not able to utilise them correctly.

This is a real concern.
Type 83? I dont think they will buy such an old system.

The main reason why Armenia lost the NK 2020 war was because of their lack of competent AD. This is just gonna be a repeat of the NK 2020 war where Azerbaijan will just abuse the Armenians lack of investment into AD. Congratulations India for the sale but commiserations for Armenia for the stupid purchase.

I am very bad with millitary weaponary, apologies but didn't India buy himras from US

Aren't Pinaka Indian version of the same weapon?
India has not yet purchased HIMARS from USA.... Though it would be a good news if we get HIMARS as s stop gap till our own Pinaka becomes comparable to it.... especially it would be good deterrence against Chinese HIMARS types on LAC

off-topic but really makes one think that with all the products populating the websites of POF, HIT, NRTC, GIDS etc. not a lot is being exported. either the marketing sucks, or the product does.
Dude look at the GIDS product page. A lot of it doesnt even showcase the equipment and in their combat vest section the vest is literally photoshopped. Compare that to marketting by companies like Agilite from Israel, companies based in Turkey, USA, UK, Germany, France etc. 0 marketting effort. Plus GIDS doesnt produce anything extraordinary either, from what ive heard their combat vests are fairly uncomfy. Most of their products are basic standard stuff.

great news, indian junk for further loss of goodwill.

And then you tell me that Pashinyan doesn't want to destroy Armenia 😂
They are absolutely stupid I can tell you that. Oh boy, Azerbaijan abused the fact that we neglected our AD to the point where they can be completely overwhelmed by 1 or 2 UCAVs hovering in the area. What should we do to improve? I know let's not invest in AD and instead invest in Indian MLRS. Amazing logic.

They are absolutely stupid I can tell you that. Oh boy, Azerbaijan abused the fact that we neglected our AD to the point where they can be completely overwhelmed by 1 or 2 UCAVs hovering in the area. What should we do to improve? I know let's not invest in AD and instead invest in Indian MLRS. Amazing logic.
Pashinyan's government has been going from one idiotic deal to the other. First the used OSA from Jordan,which were not upgraded,then the Su-30SM without missiles. Now buying from India...not China,not Russia,not France,not even Iran or Korea (South or North). But india!

And like you said...MLRS. "How did we get smashed in the last war? By the air! So let's buy more artillery".

No wonder Armenians call him a Turkish puppet.

Back
Top Bottom