What's new

Arjun News & Discussions

You must be a joker. Why do you think US need India to counter China. US can counter China by itself with bases all over Asia. Does India plan to offer air bases to the US or submarine bases for US subs. If not, then shut the blow holeup.

The only thing US use need from India is to do low quality tech support. And also open up good Indian restaurant. Otherwise, I do not see how India could be of any use to the US.

India, on the other hand, would need US to supply it weapons to counter China. And only US weapons will do in the future as China is developing fast and will soon surpass Russia and Europe in technology. In the future, I can imaging Indian PM volunteer coming to a white house state dinner to be a waiter so the US would sell you guys some crap to prevent you from getting run over by the Chicoms.

just wait for few more years...... Indians are waking up .. I should say

Bold Part = Personal attack.

Italicized part- Its not my problem if you do not see anything, and stop singing the song of Chinese technology. World knows how fantastic they are.

I feel proud to be in a democratic country. If any failure you know about LCA or Arjun MBT is because Indian Media informed the world. It is a good thing but you will never realize, how will you there are no such rights given in China.

I had mentioned in my post that US doesn't have any unconditional love to India, its there own interest. It is very evident but if you want to keep your eyes closed then I don't mind. Nuclear deal, desperation towards MMRCA, whatever the reason, they need India and other countries as well to keep their companies alive. FYI... before you called me joker, I work for LOCKHEED MARTINS, my emp ID is 75222. I am not boasting or feeling proud of US India relation, infact I want India to produce stuffs indigenously but you just took me all wrong.

Be Happy India has no advantage. It will even loose against Nepal, Bangladesh. I don't mind.

Poor Quality?
Indian industries promise for more than 98.5% accuracy in the services it provides to its Client all over the world. And whatever happens in India is shown to the world, we don't sing a song Ours is better and even if we do, Media has all the rights to inform us on the real issue unlike China. I would not attack your country on any grounds as I personally appreciate its performance but don't carry a misconception that China has nothing to be criticized about.

Mr. Communist,

I didn't see you interruption this time. Personal attacks you were talking about right?

"I feel proud to be in a democratic country. If any failure you know about LCA or Arjun MBT is because Indian Media informed the world. It is a good thing but you will never realize, how will you there are no such rights given in China. "
You can get proud from anything,Indian soldiers escaped from the battlefield, Indian newspapers reported that:
Escape speed of our troops is the first of the world, the enemy was too late to catch up with:pakistan::china:

"I feel proud to be in a democratic country. If any failure you know about LCA or Arjun MBT is because Indian Media informed the world. It is a good thing but you will never realize, how will you there are no such rights given in China. "
You can get proud from anything,Indian soldiers escaped from the battlefield, Indian newspapers reported that:
Escape speed of our troops is the first of the world, the enemy was too late to catch up with:pakistan::china:
:undecided:

Will India takes another 50years to wake up?

Do you have any problem :cheesy: its better for China that India is sleeping. It will help China because there won't be another superpower in their neighborhood, don't you think so.

Chinese government feels that current India (in sleeping state) :lazy: is dangerous. That is why they are talking about breaking India into small pieces. That is why they want us to recall 1962. :taz:

Just Imagine what could happen if you face awaken India :bunny:

Last edited:
Sir,

You should accompany him as I am sure you know nothing regarding sentence formation, semantics, parenthesis etc etc in English language.

Well I just wanted to enlighten you a little, the fallacy you carry regarding your own English. You haven't used a single article properly, at its right place.

I hope you understand and take my words positively. I didn't mean to be odious but please refrain yourself from making vociferous comments before knowing your own standards.

This goes to Indian folks as well.

Thanks and Regards,
KS:tup:

Kindly explain Sir, how not using a single article properly in its right place, can have any description of my English.

another one for the classroom then........ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This article is from Feb 2009 , can anyone please calrify if the Arjun is being scrapped from further research and production. I actually though South Asia may be the new defence equipment manufacturer, regardless of whether Indian, Pakistani and I suppose China will fall into the Asia part.

Originally Posted by Kinshuk
Sir,

You should accompany him as I am sure you know nothing regarding sentence formation, semantics, parenthesis etc etc in English language.

Well I just wanted to enlighten you a little, the fallacy you carry regarding your own English. You haven't used a single article properly, at its right place.

I hope you understand and take my words positively. I didn't mean to be odious but please refrain yourself from making vociferous comments before knowing your own standards.

This goes to Indian folks as well.

Thanks and Regards,

@Kinshuk

You can teach some grammar to interested PDF members by opening a new thread instead of criticizing :tup:

This article is from Feb 2009 , can anyone please calrify if the Arjun is being scrapped from further research and production. I actually though South Asia may be the new defence equipment manufacturer, regardless of whether Indian, Pakistani and I suppose China will fall into the Asia part.

Arjun has already been inducted into the army under 43rd Armoured Regiment, a total of 45 Arjuns Inducted, and the rest after the trials with the T-90

447db359f5165183af776507eee0fc0b.jpg

The first link you provided was from a blog.

second one is a a post by some1 on strategypage.

Third one is also a post on some forum with source from blog.

Have you got any credible, neutral source ??

If not then please refrain from posting...

Thanks

Where else do you want me to get a source from ? just mention and i will get it, obviously DRDO won't write on their website that they made a piece of junk !!!!!!

@Kinshuk

You can teach some grammar to interested PDF members by opening a new thread instead of criticizing :tup:

Sir, I didn't criticize him. Please read his post where he had done the same thing. I was just informing that before commenting on someone elses english, one should improve his own. Thanks.,. Still no hard feelings. Had it been any Indian, I would have said the same.

Kindly explain Sir, how not using a single article properly in its right place, can have any description of my English.

another one for the classroom then........ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Again the bold part is incorrect, though forget it mate and forgive me if you didn't like my comment. I am sorry.

Where else do you want me to get a source from ? just mention and i will get it, obviously DRDO won't write on their website that they made a piece of junk !!!!!!

Junk? If u call it a junk it is a junk.... Man comeon, you are viewing it with your anti-India sentiments, so everything u look is a junk, agreed that Arjun had failures, DRDO has rectified it and has also been handed over to the army...... How would u feel if some one says your Al-khalid is nothing but a piece of junk?

An Pakistan has no license to say, it has not created a single tank by its own effort, untill then u cannot disgrace others creation...

Junk? If u call it a junk it is a junk.... Man comeon, you are viewing it with your anti-India sentiments, so everything u look is a junk, agreed that Arjun had failures, DRDO has rectified it and has also been handed over to the army...... How would u feel if some one says your Al-khalid is nothing but a piece of junk?

An Pakistan has no license to say, it has not created a single tank by its own effort, untill then u cannot disgrace others creation...

Ok, maybe i got a little carried away...........it does have a pretty good hit rate at long distances............so i retract my junk statement, didn't mean to hurt your sentiments................

BTW, arjun is about as indigenous as Al-Khalid, since Arjun was designed by Krauss Maffei.

Last edited:
Ok, maybe i got a little carried away...........it does have a pretty good hit rate at long distances............so i retract my junk statement, didn't mean to hurt your sentiments................

BTW, arjun is about as indigenous as Al-Khalid, since Arjun was designed by Krauss Maffei.

Back
Top Bottom