What's new

Arjun News & Discussions

Be my guest, and have a candy too ... sure ..... no raw nerve ... just dont post something that is certainly outdated and not in the present times. If you cant add something to the recent issue, atleast dont regress ... am sure you shall be knowing more about Indian Army than I ....... :cheers: am sure I shall learn a lot from you what I could not learn inside it .......:rofl:

you find getting your leadership in as getting dirty????:hitwall: if you have a bit of difficulty in understanding what I meant I shall repeat again .... should I post some data proving M1A1 is a useless tank as proved on testing grounds in 1988 when Prez Zia had gone to witness the said test and it had failed miserably and as such that was the reason then that PA had not inducted the tank ...... so it may point that the M1A1 is useless??? Am sure if you had used a little percentage of your grey cells you would have got what was meant and what you perceived ......

but instead you chose it to type what you just did .... coming up with real fancy language to show intelligence ...... am impressed sure!

regards

The first part of your post....please go back to school and learn the English language again which actually is English and not part Hindi.

The second part.....why the M1A1, why not Challenger 2 tank as you have clearly just saw a Pakistan Flag i my profile and decide to become a child and talk about Pakistan as I have dared say something about India. Why not go for the resident flag, the union jack and start there also.

Typical "Deny all facts:cheesy:" reaction, references have been given, if you can, prove it wrong !!!!!!!!

Try these as well...................I have got loads more where those came from..........

India's Arjun Tank Disaster

Pakistani Defence Forum > Arjun Tank Disaster Part I: History

447db359f5165183af776507eee0fc0b.jpg

The first link you provided was from a blog.

second one is a a post by some1 on strategypage.

Third one is also a post on some forum with source from blog.

Have you got any credible, neutral source ??

If not then please refrain from posting...

Thanks

The first part of your post....please go back to school and learn the English language again which actually is English and not part Hindi.

The second part.....why the M1A1, why not Challenger 2 tank as you have clearly just saw a Pakistan Flag i my profile and decide to become a child and talk about Pakistan as I have dared say something about India. Why not go for the resident flag, the union jack and start there also.

Sir,

You should accompany him as I am sure you know nothing regarding sentence formation, semantics, parenthesis etc etc in English language.

Well I just wanted to enlighten you a little, the fallacy you carry regarding your own English. You haven't used a single article properly, at its right place.

I hope you understand and take my words positively. I didn't mean to be odious but please refrain yourself from making vociferous comments before knowing your own standards.

This goes to Indian folks as well.

Thanks and Regards,
KS:tup:

you guys can test arjun as much as you like - even when it is already the world's most tested tank! please just do it.

at the end of the day, even if you can make things all corrected and make this junk combat ready, please don't forget the fact that half of its components need to be sourced from foreign vendors.

when we go to war again in the predictable future, our factories can produce Type-99 over night, but your army chief will have to worry "how many components we can import from russia this time?"

:blah: one day loser, always loser.

you guys can test arjun as much as you like - even when it is already the world's most tested tank! please just do it.

at the end of the day, even if you can make things all corrected and make this junk combat ready, please don't forget the fact that half of its components need to be sourced from foreign vendors.

when we go to war again in the predictable future, our factories can produce Type-99 over night, but your army chief will have to worry "how many components we can import from russia this time?"

Some support you got from the mods here mate ..had to give it to you..seems like you are the fav pet of the mods here

Some support you got from the mods here mate ..had to give it to you.

Seiko bro...being a senior member and have seen enough of this guy i would suggest you to inform new members(especially Indians) about how threads will get converted to flames if they choose to reply to any nonsensical posts of this guy.... This particular post is somewhat OK but typically he flames....So please help before all indian related threads go for a toss...

seems like you are the fav pet of the mods here

Something i fail to understand but may be the policy is stopping them from banning this guy for good or may be something else....Oine thing for sure they will be busy cleaning all indian related threads :azn:

Dear shchinese,

the indegisation of arjun for most parts is already underway and a joint tank production with russia is under way.

india has far far greater no. Of tanks so loosing them is not am issue, t90 is already produced locally.

regarding ur hate for imports, would u maintain the same hate n say and agree that in war pakistan will be looking to get engines frm russia, avionics from west and spares from china while india can make a 100% indian MKI?

every one is importing mate. All ur fighters have russian engine,
russian or chinese jf17 is dangerous for india, keep them at check that is more important.

we are all sailing in the same boat mate.

1.one day loser, always loser.
2. one day liar, always a liar ( from your other post)

Sorry for being direct but is that your philosophy of life? If so is the case then going by the semantics:

One day troll , always a troll
One day banned , always banned.

Do you beleive in it?

Prove the italicized part.

Just completing 1000 posts doesn't make you learn anything for sure. You have no idea about what you are talking. You will produce a talk over night and send it for battle. :rofl::rofl::rofl:Lol! Mostly I mention "Sir" before replying to any of the posts but you have no respect for other and the same you deserve. Hell with your being senior.

If we are importing from different countries that improves our relationship globally and now even with USA. Our economy is just after you considering pace. USA has its own long term interest in India , I won't say they have some unconditional love for India but they can't afford India to loose against China as India is their only option to counter China. You are assuming like a 10 year old kid and nationalism is clearly shown in all your posts.

Lol I can only laugh at you being senior, sorry but the respect you give, respect you get.

Once a looser, always play safe. :tup:

Seiko bro...being a senior member and have seen enough of this guy i would suggest you to inform new members(especially Indians) about how threads will get converted to flames if they choose to reply to any nonsensical posts of this guy.... This particular post is somewhat OK but typically he flames....So please help before all indian related threads go for a toss...

Something i fail to understand but may be the policy is stopping them from banning this guy for good or may be something else....Oine thing for sure they will be busy cleaning all indian related threads :azn:

If you want to have any personal conversation with any member, you post your comments on that member's profile, do not insult other members by criticize the nature of their posts.

I am very politely asking you not to make personal attacks. Attack the post, not the poster.

i was complimenting him..:angel: see any Indians coming back like this here after so much bans?its a honor to him to be back after every month :)

From angle your post is related to the topic?

What is this?

If you want to have any personal conversation with any member, you post your comments on that member's profile, do not insult other members by criticize the nature of their posts.

I am very politely asking you not to make personal attacks. Attack the post, not the poster.

Should I quote the no of times attacks came from the other side? And how many times did you remind your members there for not personally attacking us?

Back
Top Bottom