What's new

Arjun News & Discussions

Should I quote the no of times attacks came from the other side? And how many times did you remind your members there for not personally attacking us?

Leave it.. stick to the topic..lets see how much time they can do it?? :azn:

Last edited:
Should I quote the no of times attacks came from the other side? And how many times did you remind your members there for not personally attacking us?

So many times, mods perhaps know that. Because in many cases I sent private messages and asked them to edit their posts. Many times I directly asked them by posting on the threads.

Back to the topic.

I think it is good if Arjun MBT is having bad image internationally. It will maintain its low profile. Even they are right, it must prove in the real battle situation so no point trying to prove if it's better or not right not to the forum, yes for India it is a concern.

I would love to read those posts people have made attacking me, if I could. But 3/4 of those inconcise crap are not worth my time, so it'd be greatly appreciated if you people+Mr. MotherRussia list out in points what you all want to say.

P.S. If so many people here think it's unfair that some people get banned and not others, perhaps those people who think it's unfair should leave. This website is the property of the people of Pakistan so it is their voice that count, not Indians, not Chinese, not whoever that isn't Pak.

Dear Gogbot, AKA Mohan Krishna Gogoneni(18) who lives so far down south, in Mel, Aussie:

Please do not make personal attacks on a anonymous website
as stated per the rules, or I shall, in the future report you to a mod thereby terminating your account and your usage of this web.

I would love to read those posts people have made attacking me, if I could. But 3/4 of those inconcise crap are not worth my time, so it'd be greatly appreciated if you people+Mr. MotherRussia list out in points what you all want to say.

P.S. If so many people here think it's unfair that some people get banned and not others, perhaps those people who think it's unfair should leave. This website is the property of the people of Pakistan so it is their voice that count, not Indians, not Chinese, not whoever that isn't Pak.

This website is property of whom ever owns it. Moreover, it's a public forum open to everyone. PS this is an Indian sub-forum. You see if things worked the way you think they should then Google, for example, would only be available to Americans and Russians because the owners are....you guessed it, an American and a Russian :cheers:

Anyways, the topic is about T-90 and Arjun, lets keep it that way. I'm guilt as everyone else for going off course. however, lets move on. Both the T-90 and the Abrams are good tanks, lets leave it at that.

Back to the topic.

I think it is good if Arjun MBT is having bad image internationally. It will maintain its low profile. Even they are right, it must prove in the real battle situation so no point trying to prove if it's better or not right not to the forum, yes for India it is a concern.

dude, trust me one thing, after 3 years reading different craps posted by indian on many different forums/blogs, I have the feeling that indians just believe everything in indian is good.

when LCA is being delayed again and again, indians say it is good because india now has the world's most tested fighter.

when Arjun is being delayed again and again, indians say it is good as it gives you guys chance to have a solid foundation.

:smokin::smokin:

can I just ask: what in india is not actually good?

This website is property of whom ever owns it. Moreover, it's a public forum open to everyone. PS this is an Indian sub-forum. You see if things worked the way you think they should then Google, for example, would only be available to Americans and Russians because the owners are....you guessed it, an American and a Russian :cheers:

Anyways, the topic is about T-90 and Arjun, lets keep it that way. I'm guilt as everyone else for going off course. however, lets move on. Both the T-90 and the Abrams are good tanks, lets leave it at that.

Who's admining the forums?
Who's running the show here?
Who's paying for the forums?

Bust most importantly,

Who has got the power, on these forums?

Solution: Pakistanis.

End. Don't reply to this, keep things the way it is.

Who's admining the forums?
Who's running the show here?
Who's paying for the forums?

Bust most importantly,

Who has got the power, on these forums?

Solution: Pakistanis.

End. Don't reply to this, keep things the way it is.

That's not relevant, it's still a public forum. Germans and Japanese run Honda and BMW, but does that mean you shouldn't be aloud to perchase either of them?

That's not relevant, it's still a public forum. Germans and Japanese run Honda, and BMW does that mean you shouldn't be aloud to perchase either of them?

XD. Saddam Hussein was running Iraq because he had the power. Unless you're saying the Russians were running "his" country at the time?

All those car manufacturers are "offering" their cars to 3rd parties. Are Pakistanis offering this website for you to own?

P.S. You're right for once, this is about the Arjun, we deviated off course for 10 pages. Let's end it here.

Dear Gogbot, AKA Mohan Krishna Gogoneni(18) who lives so far down south, in Mel, Aussie:

as stated per the rules, or I shall, in the future report you to a mod thereby terminating your account and your usage of this web.

Dear Lokh33d, AKA Daniel Zhou(18) who lives so far down south, in Auk, New Zealand and is of Chinese origin.

Dear Lokh33d, AKA Daniel Zhou(18) who lives so far down south, in Auk, New Zealand and is of Chinese origin.

Uh-huh, I was born in China, raised in Auckland, New Zealand, which I publicly announced for months. What's wrong? What's wrong with moving to another nation for college?

Prove the italicized part.

Just completing 1000 posts doesn't make you learn anything for sure. You have no idea about what you are talking. You will produce a talk over night and send it for battle. :rofl::rofl::rofl:Lol! Mostly I mention "Sir" before replying to any of the posts but you have no respect for other and the same you deserve. Hell with your being senior.

If we are importing from different countries that improves our relationship globally and now even with USA. Our economy is just after you considering pace. USA has its own long term interest in India , I won't say they have some unconditional love for India but they can't afford India to loose against China as India is their only option to counter China. You are assuming like a 10 year old kid and nationalism is clearly shown in all your posts.

Lol I can only laugh at you being senior, sorry but the respect you give, respect you get.

Once a looser, always play safe. :tup:

You must be a joker. Why do you think US need India to counter China. US can counter China by itself with bases all over Asia. Does India plan to offer air bases to the US or submarine bases for US subs. If not, then shut the blow holeup.

The only thing US use need from India is to do low quality tech support. And also open up good Indian restaurant. Otherwise, I do not see how India could be of any use to the US.

India, on the other hand, would need US to supply it weapons to counter China. And only US weapons will do in the future as China is developing fast and will soon surpass Russia and Europe in technology. In the future, I can imaging Indian PM volunteer coming to a white house state dinner to be a waiter so the US would sell you guys some crap to prevent you from getting run over by the Chicoms.

Uh-huh, I was born in China, raised in Auckland, New Zealand, which I publicly announced for months. What's wrong? What's wrong with moving to another nation for college?

Why are we talking about country of origin instead of the topic? :confused:

You must be a joker. Why do you think US need India to counter China. US can counter China by itself with bases all over Asia. Does India plan to offer air bases to the US or submarine bases for US subs. If not, then shut the blow holeup.

The only thing US use need from India is to do low quality tech support. And also open up good Indian restaurant. Otherwise, I do not see how India could be of any use to the US.

India, on the other hand, would need US to supply it weapons to counter China. And only US weapons will do in the future as China is developing fast and will soon surpass Russia and Europe in technology. In the future, I can imaging Indian PM volunteer coming to a white house state dinner to be a waiter so the US would sell you guys some crap to prevent you from getting run over by the Chicoms.

Bold Part = Personal attack.

Italicized part- Its not my problem if you do not see anything, and stop singing the song of Chinese technology. World knows how fantastic they are.

I feel proud to be in a democratic country. If any failure you know about LCA or Arjun MBT is because Indian Media informed the world. It is a good thing but you will never realize, how will you there are no such rights given in China.

I had mentioned in my post that US doesn't have any unconditional love to India, its there own interest. It is very evident but if you want to keep your eyes closed then I don't mind. Nuclear deal, desperation towards MMRCA, whatever the reason, they need India and other countries as well to keep their companies alive. FYI... before you called me joker, I work for LOCKHEED MARTINS, my emp ID is 75222. I am not boasting or feeling proud of US India relation, infact I want India to produce stuffs indigenously but you just took me all wrong.

Be Happy India has no advantage. It will even loose against Nepal, Bangladesh. I don't mind.

Poor Quality?
Indian industries promise for more than 98.5% accuracy in the services it provides to its Client all over the world. And whatever happens in India is shown to the world, we don't sing a song Ours is better and even if we do, Media has all the rights to inform us on the real issue unlike China. I would not attack your country on any grounds as I personally appreciate its performance but don't carry a misconception that China has nothing to be criticized about.

Mr. Communist,

I didn't see you interruption this time. Personal attacks you were talking about right?

Back
Top Bottom