What's new

"Arjun is the best tank in the world" Rebutted

Technology relies directly on economy.

With US economy deteriorating fast they will loss the world influence and hence dollar will lose its status as world trade currency. Ultimatley US will not be able to finance hefty defence budget they have now ... i expect in a couple of decade US is expected to become second level world power

USA second level to which countries im.keen to understand
USA is the richest technologically the most advanced and politically the most developed nation.on earth. This world is still run by the white anglo Saxon. Races. This will never change no matter. What any non white race achieve.

USA second level to which countries im.keen to understand
USA is the richest technologically the most advanced and politically the most developed nation.on earth. This world is still run by the white anglo Saxon. Races. This will never change no matter. What any non white race achieve.

Is this is the first time in world history a world power will fall ?

Even as per projection of US controlled institutes like IMF and World bank US will begome world number 2 economy in a decade.
US is also the most indebted country of the world.

Most important point is in order to maintain the position of strength US needs to continue project its power around the world. However US failed with China. Failed in Afghanistan. Failed in Syria.

arjunk is the best in the world, so deadly
Others cross its track will be history
But I keep buying Russian tank weaponry
Because I have too much money

look at this pathetc troll and tell him that supa powa chin bought SU33 from srilanka? dud is that right?

yes Arjun is the best tank in the world.... i claim it and i dont think it necessary to argue with you on that. and wz10 is the worst attack helicopter in the world.....
what we have is enough for you, that's why chini majors get dental on the border... do we need a tank to give dental?

Soft-Warning - Trolling
we are a developing country, not like u already a supa powa by 2012:rofl:

arjunk is the best whatever you say just like your bison shot down f16, Hindu losers:rofl::rofl:

we are supa powa...
cant control a virus...
but we will make more ...
shitty supa powa ...
killed own countrymen in Tienanmen square.... but we are a supa powa
killed them in wuhan.... but we are a supa powa
killed them in great famine..... but we are a supa powa.
lost in 1967 in Nathu la and Cho La... but we are a sipa powa....
lost in Vietnam... but we are a supa powa...

actually this will be a great poem for future kick ***...

and yes religious rants are reported... loser when losing any argument bring the religion in...

you think i'll be rattled...... pathetic loser like your major who got free dental. all the teeth are in his throat...

im proud of my religion.... chinese loser

look at this pathetc troll and tell him that supa powa chin bought SU33 from srilanka? dud is that right?
Lol when this happen, Is Srilanka is fighter jet manufacturer lol :crazy:
yes Arjun is the best tank in the world
Why not best in whole UNIVERSE:lol::enjoy:

Then why you're buying T-90 from Russia, if your Arjun is world beater???

And the saga continues...

:haha::sarcastic::cuckoo:
Saw the video, he clearly exposed their propaganda, the indian was claiming stuff like arjun can penetrate al-khalid and other “india can do this to Pakistan“ stuff, which redeffect debunked.
one thing about these Indian defence channels which I’ve checked out, they hype stuff so much, and the people in their comment sections are so delusional I lost brain cells reading them. Ps.some Pakistani defence channels are bad too, but god damn the Indian ones are a different league on its own.

we are supa powa...
cant control a virus...
but we will make more ...
shitty supa powa ...
killed own countrymen in Tienanmen square.... but we are a supa powa
killed them in wuhan.... but we are a supa powa
killed them in great famine..... but we are a supa powa.
lost in 1967 in Nathu la and Cho La... but we are a sipa powa....
lost in Vietnam... but we are a supa powa...

actually this will be a great poem for future kick ***...

and yes religious rants are reported... loser when losing any argument bring the religion in...

you think i'll be rattled...... pathetic loser like your major who got free dental. all the teeth are in his throat...

im proud of my religion.... chinese loser

India is supa powa
India save the human race
Indian control the virus because Indians drink cow cola and eat cow dung and bath with cow dung :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

what jokesters these Indian slumdogs trolls are :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Lol, drumstick is on fire.

drumstick drank too much cow wine and eat too much cow dung and smell too much cow oxygen:rofl::rofl:
look, don't miss the floating body in the ganges river :rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
And the saga continues...

:haha::sarcastic::cuckoo:
Saw the video, he clearly exposed their propaganda, the indian was claiming stuff like arjun can penetrate al-khalid and other “india can do this to Pakistan“ stuff, which redeffect debunked.
one thing about these Indian defence channels which I’ve checked out, they hype stuff so much, and the people in their comment sections are so delusional I lost brain cells reading them. Ps.some Pakistani defence channels are bad too, but god damn the Indian ones are a different league on its own.

I helped make that video, I’m a patron for his channel, some of the photos in it were mine, helped with the parts where he talks about Pakistani tank numbers and stuff too. Good to get rid of their propaganda.

I helped make that video, I’m a patron for his channel, some of the photos in it were mine, helped with the parts where he talks about Pakistani tank numbers and stuff too. Good to get rid of their propaganda.

If you go to the comment sections of any RedEffect videos the top rated comments are always Arjun memes. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom