What's new

Arjun-II MBT development l Updates & discussion.

@DESERT FIGHTER

What are these picture supposed to prove? That it looks like other MBT 2000 models? Sure. The first one is distorted, it's squished down.

Hahahaha Vihor was based on the T-84.. Which was based on the T-72.

Which your models, AK, MBT 2000, what have yous are derived from.

The Serbian designer deliberately trolled by writing, Vihor 2, on the turret. Really, it doesnt get any more hilarious than that.

0015261d

Vihor1
type_96.jpg

T96
MBT_2000_large_26_7498_41709d434ab3fa3.jpg

MBT2000
al-khalid.big.jpg

AK

Please dont tell me that AK doesnt come from Type 96 lineage, or have no Chinese involvement. You can just look at them and tell. It's just a platform, customized by you. No different to MKIs of India, or infact, the T90s of India.

Dude, look at the whole HIT line up, do I really need to say anything more? They're ALL license produced crap one way or another. From that crap Toyota/LR chassis designs, to modified M113 designs, to recent license production of small APCs. What makes you think something more sophisticated like a tank is any different? And you're going to tell me the Chinese based their MBT 2000 on your 'design'? :lol:

What delusional world do you guys really live in?

Last edited:
@DESERT FIGHTER

What are these picture supposed to prove? That it looks like other MBT 2000 models? Sure. The first one is distorted, it's squished down.

Lol what ?
Which your models, AK, MBT 2000, what have yous are derived from.
Type-90IIM was the basis of AK.. You are too stupid to understand that.

The Serbian designer deliberately trolled by writing, Vihor 2, on the turret. Really, it doesnt get any more hilarious than that.

0015261d

Vihor1
type_96.jpg

T-96

:lol:

Vihor had 2 prototypes;
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

The evolution of Type-96; type96G/A -- based on type-85II;

image.jpeg

This is the VT1A the watered down export version with Chinese systems ..

MBT2000
al-khalid.big.jpg

AK

Lmao .. You posted a pic of Type-90II you jack.. This tank itself was a JV for Pak .. Which later evolved in Type-90IIM .. Which later became the basis of AK! AKs export versions : VT1A,Mbt-2000 etc.

Please dont tell me that AK doesnt come from Type 96 lineage, or have no Chinese involvement. You can just look at them and tell. It's just a platform, customized by you. No different to MKIs of India, or infact, the T90s of India

Are you fukin retarded? Type-96? Dumbass what do you mean by "customising" ? AK was based on Type-90IIM which itself was a JV prototype fielded for Pak ...

AK doesn't have a single Chinese system and was designed by HIT.

MKIs? You assemble them with a few Israeli etc avionics .. T-90? That's a Russian tank whose parts are still being imported by India from Russia !

Please educate us more about AK.. @Dazzler. Check out this guy.
Dude, look at the whole HIT line up, do I really need to say anything more? They're ALL license produced crap one way or another. From that crap Toyota/LR chassis designs,
What? Hahaha .. Dumbass what are chassis designs? The armoured vehicles used those "chassis" but not designs etc .. And HIT produces and exports several armoured vehicles .. Unlike india where you are still struggling with an assembled failures aka Arjun.

To modified M113 designs, to recent license production of small APCs. What makes you think something more sophisticated like a tank is any different? And you're going to tell me the Chinese based their MBT 2000 on your 'design'? :lol:
Yeah my boy.. MBT-2000 is a Pak designed tank with Chinese subsystems -- marketed by HIT & NORINCO.

What delusional world do you guys really live in?
Says the indian..:rofl:

Dude, your AK is based on the Chinese MBT 2000, which the Chinese themselves took help from Serbian designers that worked on Vihor program.

The guy even trolled the Chinese in this pic, writing, Vihor 2 on the turret. The same guy was seen working on the AK program for obvious reasons.

ERWDTO9.jpg

09mrRal.jpg

What does Arjun import? Engine, sights? You do the same. You dont have exact figures like what DRDO gives. So you have the luxury of saying it's 100% Pakistani, but we all know it's just as assembled as that Adam Pakistan car that failed.

And oh we did get in touch with Vladimir on a Serbian forum !

According to him he made 2-3 trips to Pak testing the integration systems of earlier AK versions..

Here
http://www.mycity-military.com/Oklopna-tehnika/Al-Khalid-tenk-Type-90-IIM-MBT-2000_4.html

His ID is "Esker222". Listen to what he says boy!

He worked on Type-85s transmission in China!

Type-85 (produced in Pak);

image.jpeg

So much for your "vihor 2" nonsense.. Want more embarrassment?:lol:

Last edited:

Umm, that turret design was made by them, it did exist.

index.php

7038374305_bc20bb4f8a.jpg

0015261d

m90_vihor.jpg

There are enough live specimen examples of same turret design, which would influence later Chinese models.

Lmao .. You posted a pic of Type-90II you jack.. This tank itself was a JV for Pak .. Which later evolved in Type-90IIM.. Which later became the basis of AK! AKs export versions : VT1A,Mbt-2000 etc.

The design has obvious links back to previous Chinese models. From looks alone you can tell that.

Type85-III_prototype_creditsSinoDefence.jpg

type 85

563df68f5e330.jpg

AK

type_96.jpg

Type 96

They're all obviously from same Chinese stock. Without the ERA panels, it'll identical. What did you possibly design, or how did you fundamentally influence Chinese engineers in any way for MBT 2000? :lol:

Yeah my boy.. MBT-2000 is a Pak designed tank with Chinese subsystems -- marketed by HIT & NORINCO.

Lmao, omg. Please, what do the Chinese need from HIT, which all it has/does is license produce products? HIT is doing it again with a small APC.

You're going to say MBT 3000 is also Pak designed too, right?

The shell that is MBT2000 has existed before Pakistan, please, design proper MPV first.

Last edited:
Umm, that turret design was made by them, it did exist.

index.php

7038374305_bc20bb4f8a.jpg

0015261d

m90_vihor.jpg

There are enough live specimen examples of same turret design, which would influence later Chinese models.

:rofl:

Vladimir himself claims that he only worked on the T-96s transmission ;

Now I only see that the tank. I was the first foreigner to see this tank. While I was working in a factory near the HRF taxi. Now the factory is called HIT. Thirty kilometers from Islamabad. There are a few pictures here of the factory. Turned out to be a big fuss and panic when I ran out of the hall where I worked on other tanks, although it was strictly ordered to get out, they will come "something."
The biggest joke in the phone book as Islamabad and the surrounding area, you can find phone numbers (extensions ) from the factory HIT. Telephone number of on line conclusion of the dome, on the line of wiring therefore favoring, no warehouse, etc. Some part of the image in this part was done in Photoshop and I do not believe all the images. In several pictures the same tank. With the number 5. This is the number that looks like a heart inside out. Does this mean that they are no more. In the picture, which was probably painted in Multan, a place where the command of the armed forces, we can see two tanks where the numbers 3. In the first tank, this figure is second. The first part of the figure is covered with Pakistani flag. At the last tank in the type of the figure is the first, the second part of the figure is obscured by BDK-om. I know that the possibility of making a tank in a taxi several times higher than in their former Yugoslavia. I'd like to know how they were created. Best-trained, best educated and brightest officers, armored, whom I met in my life I met in the officer's club in Multan. U commands the armed forces of Pakistan. Can you imagine when Lieutenant General, Commander of the armed forces of Pakistan, which fly in his private jet, which I piloting Kandavala into the desert, where I worked, talk to me a few hours of the tank, and then I sat down the tank on the driver's seat and went to the tank in the desert. He drove it eight hours through the desert after the August pustnjskom hell where the sun is very easy to get blisters on his hand touching the tank. These images that could be seen were filmed in the desert Tamavala, a hundred kilometers from Bahawalpur. After my third visit to Pakistan, where I radio on the other tanks on the tank appeared their meteosenzor same as the M84 tank, which can be seen in some images. I have already written that we at Shalimar Hotel in Rawalpindi broke into the bag with the documentation. There were a few thousand dollars and schemes tank. Nothing is missing, but somehow soon thereafter appeared the same meteosenzor in their tank. Look at a lot of pictures. Greetings VladoGreetings and for the Pakistani military forum of which I am a member and where to find my texts.

------
Khalid.
While I was working in the factory tanks in the taxi I saw the initial version of this tank. Sad to see these paintings Chinese, Russian and one of my solution.
Painted on the training ground next to Bahawalpur, Tamavali in a cab, at the factory HIT and commands the armed forces in Multan.

-----

Ima ovdje finih sličica. Ali ima i finih laži. Kad se pogledaju slike, uporede ovi tekstovi, malo to sve uporedi i nađe se šupljin...
More

There are fine here thumbnails. But there are subtle lies. When one looks at the pictures , compare these texts , little compared ...
More
Swap to Bosnian
There are fine here thumbnails. But there are subtle lies. When one looks at the pictures , compare these texts , little compared to all and find the holes in these texts and images.
It is interesting that they put commands BDK with commanders . And to fill the 9 pieces for one minute to lock on to and fell , minimum must have a 30 volt in the tank . But since they have 4 batteries with 12 volts , but when they give gas to climb to 26 or 27 volts . But to rise to 30 volts it is only when some assholes with bushes on the shoulder to show how the tank works well . These texts written by some who expected higher rank because the tank works best in the world .
They have doubled the internal connections . One is not connected . But in one picture to see amplidinski drive . This is the version that I worked on the Chinese tank T85 . Or can not solve hydraulics to power dome or not to swap the well-established system

----

The design has obvious links back to previous Chinese models. From looks alone you can tell that.

Type85-III_prototype_creditsSinoDefence.jpg

type 85

563df68f5e330.jpg

AK

type_96.jpg

Type 96

You dont know jackshyt about the generations/evolutions of the respective tanks do you?

T-85>T-85II>T-85IIIM>T-96>T-96G/A!

T-85;
image.png

T-96/ZTZ-96;

image.png

T-96 production variant;

image.png

T-96G/A evolution;

image.png

Type-96G;

image.png

AK prototype based on T-90 series(which never went beyond prototype stages & was a JV but PA didn't accept
-- and gave birth to AK project)--- undergoing trails in Pak;

image.jpeg

Production model; (basic)-- now AK-I is being produced .
image.jpeg

Tell us more .. About your "stupidity".

They're all obviously from same Chinese stock. Without the ERA panels, it'll identical. What did you possibly design, or how did you fundamentally influence Chinese engineers in any way for MBT 2000? :lol:

Excellent display of your retardation.

Lmao, omg. Please, what do the Chinese need from HIT, which all has/does is license produce products?

Why would they? Pak produced the AK .. The export model with Chinese system is also marketed by HIT & Norinco (Norinco makes money on that too).. While Pak offers AK-I version for export .. On which they don't!

You're going to say MBT 3000 is also Pak designed too, right?

Dear retard .. MBT-3000 is a modernisation of mbt-3000.
The shell that is MBT2000 has existed before Pakistan, please, design proper MPV first.

Please keep your useless trap shut .. As for MPV .. We actually do one..

Now come back when you produce a fukin tank before comparing Pak (an arms exporting nation) to a country that can't even produce shyt.

Last edited:
@DESERT FIGHTER

Right, the Chinese needed HIT to produce MBT 2000 :lol: for them, even though it's the Chinese who have been designing and working on tanks since the beginning of the cold war, not Pakistan. :lol:
Let the reality sink in girlfriend .. AK is a Pak project designed & produced in Pak by HIT .. Used by Pak & exported to several nations..

And I just whooped your curry behind above !

Let's now look at some of HIT's products --

Heavy_Industries_Taxila.JPG

apc%20with%2012.7%20protection.png

L72sf.jpg

RAAD_armoured_vehicle_IDEAS_2008_International_Defence_Exhibition_Karachi_Pakistan_Pakistani_army_002.jpg

mohafiz-image01.jpg

mohafiz-III.jpg

etc
etc

I can again embarrass your putrid kind with the products you just posted (infant HIT produces many more -- you are too stupid to know that).

Nobody is claiming Hamza,Talha,Muaz etc are purely Pak products --- yes they are based on M-113 series .. Son.. Those APCs have different specifications .. Lengths,transmissions,tracks and suspension,troops carrying abilities,bigger engines,armour etc..

But a dummy like you wouldn't know.
Literally, all license produced, or lackluster modifications of those products.

The armoured vehicles (Old muhafiz & Muhafiz II) you posted aren't based on any existing designs .. Infact the ones you posted are actually no more in production ! And even than they used the chassis of SUVs .. Similarly the Israelis are producing light APCs like that on the chassis of other vehicles too.. The Wolf is based on the chassis of GMC trucks..

Raad again isn't based on any vehicle .. Rather a Pak design .. Unless your retardedness can prove me wrong?:rofl:

You really think these guys did anything substantial for the MBT 2000, which the Chinese couldnt?

Exhibition of your retardation .. How cute.

Get those geniuses in HIT who managed to design a tank for a group of people that's been doing it since the cold war to produce a simple APC even. Because your boys in HIT need to license produce that as well.:lol:

Too fukin retarded to understand that they produced it for Pak and not China? Oh well
.. I know why .. Too frustrated after getting owned over your stupidity.

Produced under license .. Mentioned on the HIT official site .. Too retarded & blind to see?:lol:

@DESERT FIGHTER
And I just whooped your curry behind above !

Hardly, all I need to show are the garbage products of HIT like that catmobile to see who really designed what.

Produced under license .. Mentioned on the HIT official site .. Too retarded & blind to see?:lol:

No shit, it's because your folks in HIT are incapable of producing a proper design of APC even. Why they need to go outside for license production.

Everything else by them are basically lackluster modifications off of license production models as well. And you expect people to believe Pak really designed a tank for the Chinese, please. They've been doing this from the early cold war. And putting much national effort to get those products rolling, get real.

@DESERT FIGHTER

Right, the Chinese needed HIT to produce MBT 2000 :lol: for them, even though it's the Chinese who have been designing and working on tanks since the beginning of the cold war, not Pakistan. You're literally trying to convince people that some newbie taught a relatively established player. :lol:

Let's now look at some of HIT's products --

Heavy_Industries_Taxila.JPG

apc%20with%2012.7%20protection.png

L72sf.jpg

RAAD_armoured_vehicle_IDEAS_2008_International_Defence_Exhibition_Karachi_Pakistan_Pakistani_army_002.jpg

mohafiz-image01.jpg

mohafiz-III.jpg

etc
etc

Literally, all license produced, or lackluster modifications of those products.

You really think these guys did anything substantial for the MBT 2000, which the Chinese couldnt?

Get those geniuses in HIT who managed to design a tank for a group of people that's been doing it since the early cold war to produce a simple APC even. Because your boys in HIT need to license produce that as well.:lol:

View attachment 302582

Dragoon AFC

Burraq_MRAP_Mine-Resistant_Ambush_Protected_4x4_vehicle_Heavy_Industries_Taxila_Pakistan_defence_industry_640.jpg

Work of HIT, which designed a tank for the Chinese...Lol.

Come on boy.. At least post the real pic;

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

@DESERT FIGHTER

Hardly, all I need to show are the garbage products of HIT like that catmobile to see who really designed what.

Just showed you your worth .. F... Tank expert ..:rofl:

Down to oneliners and no substance .. What a pity.

No shit, it's because your folks in HIT are incapable of producing a proper design of APC even. Why they need to go outside for license production

Apart from Dragoon none are produced under any license.. And are exported to several nations.. Unlike you poor sods... Still stuck with a shifty leopard copy.. Capped and grounded at 115-125.. What a pity.

Everything else by them are basically lackluster modifications off of license production models as well. And you expect people to believe Pak really designed a tank for the Chinese, please. They've been doing this from the early cold war. And putting much national effort to get those products rolling, get real.

image.gif

What a dumb .... .. After getting owned .. Lost his comprehension skills..:lol:

Why would HIT design a tank for China? When they designed it for Pak army? :lol:

Seriously shit, crude looking.

if it works.. That's all that matters..

Try another failed Indian APC;

image.jpeg

This ones a failed one based on T-55 body..:)

Apart from Dragoon none are produced under any license.. And are exported to several nations.. Unlike you poor sods... Still stuck with a shifty leopard copy.. Capped and grounded at 115-125.. What a pity.

I said license produced, or lackluster modifications of those products, which they are.

Why would HIT design a tank for China? When they designed it for Pak army? :lol:

You said MBT2000 is a Pak designed product.

This ones a failed one based on T-55 body..:)

Of course it will fail, it's useless when there are 1000s of BMPs. What use is that?

Indian private firms have several APC, MPVs. It's hilarious that they, who have only been around for couple of years, is making MPVs that looks better then that cat thing of yours.:lol:

Ashok-Leyland-Mine-Protected-Vehicle-1.jpg

dbd378131e7b45c780d0c253e1138ca4tatampv10528-699x380.jpg

k8sYshv.png

etc
They have truck conversions like that cat thing -

2lats7r.jpg

D9Jh5.jpg

etc

Now, they are going for frontline armored vehicles --

Yj2Dx0z.gif

AgNWGK2.jpg

And are exported to several nations.. Unlike you poor sods...

Congrats, really, you guys beat OFB in exports. I should give you your special Olympics medal now.

Dude, your AK is based on the Chinese MBT 2000, which the Chinese themselves took help from Serbian designers that worked on Vihor program.

The guy even trolled the Chinese in this pic, writing, Vihor 2 on the turret. The same guy was seen working on the AK program for obvious reasons.

ERWDTO9.jpg

09mrRal.jpg

What does Arjun import? Engine, sights? You do the same. You dont have exact figures like what DRDO gives. So you have the luxury of saying it's 100% Pakistani, but we all know it's just as assembled as that Adam Pakistan car that failed.
Not worth the effort mate, leave the retarded elite.

Not worth the effort mate, leave the retarded elite.

Shut up clown... Come up with substance or keep your hole shut.

I said license produced, or lackluster modifications of those products, which they are.

You gave 3 examples on last page .. Tell us on what Muhafiz or Raad or copied ? Or how is Talha a lacklustre modification? And yet export successes?:lol:

You said MBT2000 is a Pak designed product.

God damn it! Boy you are one stubborn dumbass!

MBT-2000 is an export version of AK with Chinese systems .. Marketed by both Pak & China jointly .. Can't you get that through your thick indian skull.. Is that too hard to understand or comprehend?!

Of course it will fail, it's useless when there are 1000s of BMPs. What use is that?
What use is it when you can't produce or or make it operational .. That failed due to technical mess ups my boy.

Indian private firms have several APC, MPVs. It's hilarious that they, who have only been around for couple of years, is making MPVs that looks better then that cat thing of yours.:lol:

Ashok-Leyland-Mine-Protected-Vehicle-1.jpg

dbd378131e7b45c780d0c253e1138ca4tatampv10528-699x380.jpg

k8sYshv.png

Produced under license from BAE & South Africans..

They have truck conversions like that cat thing -

2lats7r.jpg

D9Jh5.jpg

etc
I'm sure these light armoured vans can survive a 10kg IED..:lol:

Now, they are going for frontline armored vehicles --

Yj2Dx0z.gif

AgNWGK2.jpg

Wake me up when these people operational or in service.. You people brag a lot and have nothing to show .. Arjun itself is a perfect example.
Congrats, really, you guys beat OFB in exports. I should give you your special Olympics medal now.

Calm down ..

Pakistan is a country that does not even produce its own Moped engine. Let alone their own cars.

Why would anyone think they are magically capable of producing more advanced military vehicles, rather than just some license production of Chinese modified Soviet-Era vehicles? It takes a special sort of delusion to convince yourself of that.

Meanwhile, TATA group made +665,100 Crores in revenue last year. That is the company that is now going to be making the FICV and WHAP vehicles for Indian armed forces in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom