What's new

Arjun-II MBT development l Updates & discussion.

They choose the German style design, there were other designs of Arjun out. Did the Germans also design this?

GIACh9K.jpg

This is one without the weak point, rejected by the army.

I don't know maybe Krauss Maffei the designer didn't agree on that one .. :lol:

I don't know maybe Krauss Maffei the designer didn't agree on that one .. :lol:

More like the Indian brass thought that early leopard design was cool. It was a design reject by them.

Ironically the Germans and Japanese would themselves fix that issue with later models, even though DRDO had a better turret design from the beginning.

More like the Indian brass thought that early leopard design was cool. It was a design reject by them.

And because Krauss Maffei's "help".

Ironically the Germans and Japanese would themselves fix that issue with later models, even though DRDO had a better turret design from the beginning.

Which looked exactly like the old leopard .. Apart from having the same flaws (like the exposed and thin imagery system in the turret which could be penetrated even by a 12.7 or maybe even by an AP 7.62... And many more.

And because Krauss Maffei's "help".

First of all, I dont care if anyone, "helped". Your own JF and AK also had, "help", outside China, the lead designer even. What difference does it make?

The better designed one was rejected by the Indian brass. That design doesnt even look like the Arjun of today, or any German models being inducted at the time.

Which looked exactly like the old leopard .. Apart from having the same flaws (like the exposed and thin imagery system in the turret which could be penetrated even by a 12.7 or maybe even by an AP 7.62... And many more.

I have already stated it was an issue that Arjun, early leo, early Japanese type models had. They had a design which didnt have that issue from the very beginning. A design that looked nothing like any German models at the time.

They choose the German style design, there were other designs of Arjun out. Did the Germans also design this?

GIACh9K.jpg

This is one without the weak point, rejected by the army.

Yes, but there were many other designs there. Recently, a design that looks nothing like the early leo's was shown.

The new tank designs wont have that weak point, example with recent FMBT concept shown-

lwhKoOX.jpg
For future mbt are they going for a totally new tank design? Or improved variants of the arjun ?
If it was upto me i would go with both . One heavy tank based on arjun and one lighter tank( to replace the t-90s) .

First of all, I dont care if anyone, "helped".
Than why the rants? It ain't a secret that Arjun was designed by Krauss Maffei.. Uses many German systems .. In fact over 69% of its still being imported and assembled .. Despite the fact that it's a failed product.
Your own JF and AK also had, "help", outside China, the lead designer even. What difference does it make?

We never claim JF to be 100% indigenous .. That's a JV.. AK for fhat matter is an entirely Pak tank ..

And most of all .. Both are successes!
The better designed one was rejected by the Indian brass. That design doesnt even look like the Arjun of today, or any German models being inducted at the time.
Okay.
I have already stated it was an issue that Arjun, early leo, early Japanese type models had. They had a design which didnt have that issue from the very beginning. A design that looked nothing like any German models at the time.

Huh?

Than why the rants? It ain't a secret that Arjun was designed by Krauss Maffei.. Uses many German systems .. In fact over 69% of its still being imported and assembled .. Despite the fact that it's a failed product.

We never claim JF to be 100% indigenous .. That's a JV.. AK for fhat matter is an entirely Pak tank ..

And most of all .. Both are successes!

Okay.

Huh?
AK (al khalid i presume) is an entirely pakistani tank ? wasnt china involved in its development ? and the engine from Ukraine?

AK (al khalid i presume) is an entirely pakistani tank ? wasnt china involved in its development ? and the engine from Ukraine?
Engine Ukrainian, Sight - French Catherine,Design - Chinese Type 90 - 2 etc etc.

?

Dude, your AK is based on the Chinese MBT 2000, which the Chinese themselves took help from Serbian designers that worked on Vihor program.

The guy even trolled the Chinese in this pic, writing, Vihor 2 on the turret. The same guy was seen working on the AK program for obvious reasons.

ERWDTO9.jpg

09mrRal.jpg

What does Arjun import? Engine, sights? You do the same. You dont have exact figures like what DRDO gives. So you have the luxury of saying it's 100% Pakistani, but we all know it's just as assembled as that Adam Pakistan car that failed.

Last edited:
Dude, your AK is based on the Chinese MBT 2000, which the Chinese themselves took help from Serbian designers that worked on Vihor program.

The guy even trolled the Chinese in this pic, writing, Vihor 2 on the turret. The same guy was seen working on the AK program for obvious reasons.

ERWDTO9.jpg

09mrRal.jpg

Mbt-2000 is a downgraded AK with Chinese systems ..this Serbian was in Pak .. The pics are from Pak and those are Pak uniforms (black overalls world by Armour.MI & SP troops).
What does Arjun import? Engine, sights? You do the same. You dont have exact figures like what DRDO gives. So you have the luxury of saying it's 100% Pakistani, but we all know it's just as assembled as that Adam Pakistan car that failed.

What does Arjun import? Pretty much everything ..

About AK? We produce it all I house and all of its major systems are Pak... Be it tank gin,ERA,Armour,Laser jamming system,laser detection and warning system,loader,IBMS,FSS, etc .. And we aren't importing and assembling with from abroad nor is it a failed tank.

Mbt-2000 is a downgraded AK with Chinese systems ..this Serbian was in Pak .. The pics are from Pak and those are Pak uniforms (black overalls world by Armour.MI & SP troops).

About AK? We produce it all I house and all of its major systems are Pak... Be it tank gin,ERA,Armour,Laser jamming system,laser detection and warning system,loader,IBMS,FSS, etc .. And we aren't importing and assembling with from abroad nor is it a failed tank.

Arre yeh kahi aur discuss .karlo This is a dedicated thread

Lmao, MBT 2000 is a downgraded AK?

More like the AK is a license produced MBT2000, with your own imported contented sown in from outside. Chinese gives such option to any of it's export models.

chinese-mbt-2000.jpg

MBT_2000_large_26_7498_41709d434ab3fa3.jpg

MBT 2000

563df68f5e330.jpg

5xG4E.jpg

AK

m90_vihor.jpg

Vihor-1 Program

ERWDTO9.jpg

Serbian designer who worked on Vihor program, MBT 2000 trolling by writing, "Vihor tank 2", on it's turret

09mrRal.jpg

Same guy in Pak, known to help out for obvious reasons

How delusional are you to think you didnt you didnt get any help? When the lead designer of the program did? :lol:

Look at HIT products, their all license produced crap:lol:, please tell me what are they going to give to the Chinese?

Most of what you mentioned arent imported in Arjun, either. You dont have the exact data like DRDO gives, so save it. If DRDO said nothing, you would know engines, sights, etc are imported no different from AK. India could also have the luxury of saying everything is, 10000% made in India, like you can with AK.

Last edited:
Lmao, MBT 2000 is a downgraded AK?

Yes my boy.. It's a watered down tank for export.. Marketed by Norinco & HIT.. Price is around 4 million a pop.. uses Chinese components and still is marketed by Pak & China because it's a Pak tank with Chinese systems.. It also doesn't have advanced equipment like IBMS,HK etc.

More like the AK is a license produced MBT2000, with your own imported contented sown in from outside. Chinese gives such option to any of it's export models.

Stop making foolish statements boy.. You don't know shyt about AK or MBT series..

AK was designed on the basis of a Chinese tank .. It was designed by a Pak .. Several of its prototypes were tested some with German and complete European and Chinese systems .. Others with Pak & European systems..

AK was selected for production .. Meanwhile the watered down one became MBT-2000.

Just explained your ignorance.. The above is the low key VTA1 .. It's the most inferior variant .. Exported only to the Peruvians..:lol:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

m90_vihor.jpg

Vihor-1 Program

ERWDTO9.jpg

Serbian designer who worked on Vihor program, MBT 2000 trolling by writing, "Vihor tank 2", on it's turret

09mrRal.jpg

Hahahaha Vihor was based on the T-84.. Which was based on the T-72.

The tank in the first pic is a type 96..in China .. It's evolution became Type-96G!! It was based on Type-85II!

The One below is an early "prototype" of AK... Being tested in Khairpur Tamavali, desert near Bahawalpur...

It was designed in Pak by HIT by a Tank Designer "Syed Mohammad Ali".... And Vladimir Ivanovic (the man in the pic is Serbian/Yugoslavic) tested its System Integration .. You will also find pics of KMBDs head driving AK..:lol:

How delusional are you to think you didnt you didnt get any help? When the lead designer of the program did? :lol:

Oh boy.. You must be really stupid .. Despite getting owned several times by guys like me & @Dazzler. Here you are spreading nonsense.
Look at HIT products, their all license produced crap:lol:, please tell me what are they going to give to the Chinese?

License produce crap by HIT ? Says the indian whose country failed even producing a leopard copy .. Even an assembling project which was rejected by her own army .. A tank which is full of massive flaws .. From its low velocity canon.. Exposes and useless turret .. A suspension that can't jump or fire during that.. A tank which can't be transported by rail.. A tank plagued with issues .. A tank with no effective ammunition .. A tank which is termed a white elephant .. That's funny.

Most of what you mentioned arent imported in Arjun, either. You dont have the exact data like DRDO gives, so save it. If DRDO said nothing, you would know engines, sights, etc are imported no different from AK. India could also have the luxury of saying everything is, 10000% made in India, like you can with AK.

No DODO said nothing "parikar" said that .. It's his statement that despite decades of Arjuna "copy paste" .. 60+% of it is still being "imported" .. All this despite the fact that much of the technology all 40% :lol: is now being produced in India.

Wow .. Now tell us about Chinese or Foriegn systems used in AK .. :lol:

AK doesn't use a single Chinese system .. All of it is produced in house .. Even the French sight systems are produced by us !

Tell us about the designer of AK? The ERA? The armour (which was also exported to turkey),the smoothbore! The IMBS,The laser warning,jamming and detection systems,the EMP blinder/jammer system,the auto loader,the data connectivity,the C3 systems, etc etc.. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom