What's new

Arjun-II MBT development l Updates & discussion.

If......a big if, you could shed this "foot in the mouth and head in the you know where" syndrome of yours,you could actually make a pretty good person to debate with,really.

How do you know that the plates on the glacis are copy of Kontakt 5??Did the CVRDE chief personally briefed you??Or you are shooting blind from the hip as you do most of the times??

Do you even think before you speak??Do you even no that there are official evidence to support my claim??!!Of course not,you would never even try to find them rather than throwing facts from your behind.Because that's the easier thing to do rather than try searching the net for the relevant information,ain't it??
I told you once :angel:

If......a big if, you could shed this "foot in the mouth and head in the you know where" syndrome of yours,you could actually make a pretty good person to debate with,really.

How do you know that the plates on the glacis are copy of Kontakt 5??Did the CVRDE chief personally briefed you??Or you are shooting blind from the hip as you do most of the times??

Do you even think before you speak??Do you even no that there are official evidence to support my claim??!!Of course not,you would never even try to find them rather than throwing facts from your behind.Because that's the easier thing to do rather than try searching the net for the relevant information,ain't it??

i dont take rants for an argument, cvrde is doing dick about ERA development. its a fact.

I told you once :angel:
you still didnt reply my post ;)

Here you go Mr Know all,check it out for yourself.

z0lhb3v.jpg

you know even less than i thought. :rofl:

the pics are not of the material used in supposedly nera tiles covering arjun. at least do google or go to your *** buddies and ask them.

When this tank is going through production and induction ? what is the exact no of tanks to be made and since when?

i dont take rants for an argument, cvrde is doing dick about ERA development. its a fact.

you still didnt reply my post ;)

you know even less than i thought. :rofl:

the pics are not of the material used in supposedly nera tiles covering arjun. at least do google or go to your *** buddies and ask them.
I replied you mate.:D But you will still stick with vast superior AK and Vast inferior Arjun. Your claims busted many times but you will never show up to answer those.Just Like your story about 71 and 45 armoured group :lol:

Last I know that production of MK2 version started in 2013, can any one tell present status ??

Last I know that production of MK2 version started in 2013, can any one tell present status ??

When this tank is going through production and induction ? what is the exact no of tanks to be made and since when?
MK-I is in production with 124 tanks on order while Mk-II just completed part of its trials and will go into production hopefully in next 2 years.

If I remember correctly they just completed summer trial last year so maybe not in production yet.

@GORKHALI ,yes brother,you had told me before and you were completely totally absolutely hundred percent right that @Dazzler is a basket case.

@Dazzler ,you effing moron.Stop making a fool out of yourself.Do you mind telling us how come a non explosive dynamic armor suddenly became a copy of the Kontakt 5 ERA??
Well,what to expect from a 10 year old gullible simpleton on steroids who believes that torsion bar is better than hydro gas suspension and an L48 gun becomes better than L52!!

But I don't blame ya,really.I mean,after all it's not your fault that you are a moron and a madrassa "educated"!!

Last edited:
@GORKHALI ,yes brother,you had told me before and you were completely totally absolutely hundred percent right that @Dazzler is a basket case.

@Dazzler ,you effing moron.Stop making a fool out of yourself.Do you mind telling us how come a non explosive dynamic armor suddenly became a copy of the Kontakt 5 ERA??
Well,what to expect from a 10 year old gullible simpleton on steroids who believes that torsion bar is better than hydro gas suspension and an L48 gun becomes better than L52!!

But I don't blame ya,really.I mean it's not your fault that you are a moron and a madrassa "educated" child after all!!
Bro please edit your post.Don't go personal about him.

Without any comments on pakistani tank,,i just don't like the design of arjun,,,we should be more creative.
Perhaps in next gen tank,,,when ever it comes or mk3??

Without any comments on pakistani tank,,i just don't like the design of arjun,,,we should be more creative.
Perhaps in next gen tank,,,when ever it comes or mk3??
Which one Maye Mk-I or II? Didn't personally liked the design of the first version but two was a major improvement.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom