What's new

Arjun-II MBT development l Updates & discussion.

Without any comments on pakistani tank,,i just don't like the design of arjun,,,we should be more creative.
Perhaps in next gen tank,,,when ever it comes or mk3??
Well mate.This is our 1st attempt,am sure with time,it will be as deadly as leopard tanks.

Which one Maye Mk-I or II? Didn't personally liked the design of the first version but two was a major improvement.

The turrent is improved in mk2 but the main body is still awfully uninspiring just like the t-90..............we must design the things better i think.

Well mate.This is our 1st attempt,am sure with time,it will be as deadly as leopard tanks.

I said pretty much the same in my post

The turrent is improved in mk2 but the main body is still awfully uninspiring just like the t-90..............we must design the things better i think.

I said pretty much the same in my post

This is tank design not beauty contest.hope you understand.

@he-man ,could you please be a bit more specific about which part you feel is wrongly designed - turret or hull and the specific portions which you think needed to be improved upon??It'll be easier to debate.Thank you.

This is tank design not beauty contest.hope you understand.

As if we have a world beater here............we have just arrived at the scene,it will take some time:coffee:

@he-man ,could you please be a bit more specific about which part you feel is wrongly designed - turret or hull and the specific portions which you think needed to be improved upon??It'll be easier to debate.Thank you.

Na man,,i am not looking for trouble.
I just don't like the design,,,whats big deal about it??

Compare it to merkava,challenger,leopard or japanese type 10(god i love that tank) and even u would agree.
Now we may take some time to get to their level of design,,lets hope we get there soon:enjoy:

As if we have a world beater here............we have just arrived at the scene,it will take some time:coffee:

Compare it to merkava,challenger,leopard or japanese type 10(god i love that tank) and even u would agree.
Now we may take some time to get to their level of design,,lets hope we get there soon:enjoy:

What trouble dude,it was a genuine question.Everyone knows here that I'm a tank fanatic and your post got me curious,that's all.

Basically I don't like the design of Arjun turret myself,too much gaps here and there.The MkII turret isn't particularly a deep improvement I had hoped for.Just go back a few pages and have a look at my posts over there.

By the way,the design of the Merkava isn't particularly a good one.The Leopard 2 especially those from the A5 onwards are a different thing though.But overall,the undisputed best is the M1A2 SEPV2 with TUSK package.

Watch this is if fully refined.Only production efficiency is required.

What trouble dude,it was a genuine question.Everyone knows here that I'm a tank fanatic and your post got me curious,that's all.

Basically I don't like the design of Arjun turret myself,too much gaps here and there.The MkII turret isn't particularly a deep improvement I had hoped for.Just go back a few pages and have a look at my posts over there.

By the way,the design of the Merkava isn't particularly a good one.The Leopard 2 especially those from the A5 onwards are a different thing though.But overall,the undisputed best is the M1A2 SEPV2 with TUSK package.

type 10:smitten::smitten:

Type10MBT.jpg

Yes,looks sexy and all.But hull ammunition compartment not isolated and site turret protection is also not good.
Why so mate? Looks similar to the ceramic composit add on armor that Israel uses.

Why so mate? Looks similar to the ceramic composit add on armor that Israel uses.

Sorry,I meant comparatively not good.........compared to the likes of newer Leopard 2 and M1A2 variants.Doesn't mean it's totally poor like the Chinese or the Korean ones.

I replied you mate.:D But you will still stick with vast superior AK and Vast inferior Arjun. Your claims busted many times but you will never show up to answer those.Just Like your story about 71 and 45 armoured group :lol:

guys like you keep chanting hollow patriot chants without even realising what s**t your organizations and stakeholders have caused to IA in shape of a blunder named Arjun. I truly feel sorry for IA guys. Go through previous pages and see what is wrong with the whole tank, so much so that it does not even qualify to be rated as a weapon system. Take your head out of the ostrich hole and see the real picture.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom