What's new

Ariel Sharon: Profile of an Unrepentant War Criminal

UN says no massacre in Jenin

What exactly not clear here for u? Whats the reason of ur obessio with Israel? Jewish bf left u?

Bro do you foresee a day in our lifetime when the Jews & Muslims in Israel-Palestine would be able to live together in peace & find commonality in our similar beliefs (Islam & Judaism are sister faiths with more in common with each other than with any other faith), common heritage (Abraham being just as important to us as he is to you) & a common future - we can't wish away each other ?

Bro do you foresee a day in our lifetime when the Jews & Muslims in Israel-Palestine would be able to live together in peace & find commonality in our similar beliefs (Islam & Judaism are sister faiths with more in common with each other than with any other faith), common heritage (Abraham being just as important to us as he is to you) & a common future - we can't wish away each other ?

He can't, because this would mean overtime Jewish people would lose majority.

You see how complicated things are? :)

LOL, unlike you I don't accelerate in cheering for Child-Murderers.
From your threads, that the only orgasm you have!
the military junta in Algeria that was behind several massacres and killings of civilians. /quote]
That has always been a loser quote. Algeria has only one army, unlike KSA's Two armies, one poorly trained and equipped to defend the KSA and the bottom cast Saudis, and the super armed, supposed to be supertrained , to defend the royal...So, which country has a Junta, yours or mine..

Ok, then don't cry next time I do this to piss you off. Just like you carve for attention in this thread by quoting me and writing your usual bullshit.
First I have to piss me off, I have to know you personaly..and then you have to stand up to me...So far , you are an unknown creature behind a screen....and even if you are real, I won't give the time or the pleasure to piss me off, I will knock you on your @ss with a spit.

LOL, then why the hell are you talking about the French all the time and updating us about 50 year old nonsense after being a backyard for the French that killed millions of you and colonized you for 132 straight years and imposed their culture on you?
I updated you to about the trashing that our military junta gave to Sharon in the deversoir...The only force that really defeated Israeli best . Just like before them Shashnak, defeated and conquered Israel...But that is not found in your book, because that defeat didn't come from lethargic Arabs..:stop:

No, I don't.
Don't lie, you seems to...you envy... our manhood that you all lack.

Then go kiss with the Hindus for all I care. That is your fantasy speaking to you.
I met Hindus from all walk of life, and I found them fascinating...especially the feminine gent!

I am a Sunni Muslim of the Shafi'i fiqh. A Makkawi Hashemite to be precise

You just a dry turd. With what you have done to Islam is beyond redemption.
You on the other hand are some confused Pagan or whatever you are that not long ago proudly confused about whoring and drinking. Looking for attention by taking the side of Hindus here as well.
We may pagan to you, but in reality we are the true Muslims that kept Islam alive in the true spirit of the Prophet Mohamed. Our Islam live in harmony with the new world and its many civilisations, while yours is still in the stone age...And just like you said, you are a hashamate, an ambarasment to the human race

No wonder that nobody takes you seriously here and that the only other North African user on this forum @FARSOLDIER has to warn us in private about your idiotic behavior.
FARSOLDIER, if he has something to bring to the table, he would have done so...At least , he keeping his dignity intact, something I can't say about you...

Now don't quote me again, commie Berber. Congratulations you just entered my ignore list.
I am not through with you...You know how we are nosotros the communist..when we see blood, we go after the throat...:nhl_checking:

Hehe, in all seriousness...I'd rather have a binational state which will make matters less complicated besides demographics matters.

How about a Confederacy of a Jewish Homeland & a Palestinian Homeland with complete internal autonomy but joint defense, currency, foreign policy etc.

How about a Confederacy of a Jewish Homeland & a Palestinian Homeland with complete internal autonomy but joint defense, currency, foreign policy etc.

You'd think it'd work? So you are rooting for a binational state...problem is demographics will force Israel into wanting to declare borders yet at the same time they don't want to withdraw from the Palestinian West Bank and east Jerusalem.

We already have the same currency, as for defense and foreign policy I'm not sure what to say about that. If Israel makes a coalition government mixed with Palestinians and Israelis I'm not sure how that would come out to be.

Somebody silence the stateless Berber.:lol:

@BLACKEAGLE 7abibi can I borrow your usual quote when you deal with this colonized creature?
Now, you need sweet lips help?:woot:
Come on hashamate..., find a better quote and better help...where all those minions that you share passwords with.../

You'd think it'd work? So you are rooting for a binational state...problem is demographics will force Israel into wanting to declare borders yet at the same time they don't want to withdraw from the Palestinian West Bank and east Jerusalem.

We already have the same currency, as for defense and foreign policy I'm not sure what to say about that. If Israel makes a coalition government mixed with Palestinians and Israelis I'm not sure how that would come out to be.

So,Hamas,Al-Fatah and Israel work together?

I forgot it ain't my problem ! :hitwall:

Jeeez this Pan-Islamist in me likes to surface from time to time no matter how much I suppress it ! :(

I would love to see that happen in my lifetime. I think most of the civilized world would want to throw one giant celebration if that ever came to be. :pleasantry:

Back
Top Bottom