What's new

Ariel Sharon: Profile of an Unrepentant War Criminal

LOL! The Ottoman occupier always panics when I quote his posts.

Its amazing that the tiny state of Israel has survived so long surrounded by so much hate and hostility towards them. Its partly due to amazing men like Ariel Sharon.. Respect...

How can we expect a Proper RIP posts from an Anti Zionists and Muslims ..

It's all Expected and no one cares your Propaganda

How can we expect a Proper RIP posts from an Anti Zionists and Muslims ..

It's all Expected and no one cares your Propaganda

Despite all the 'propaganda' it doesn't stop you from posting here as Sharon the pig squeals in hell from agony

Ariel-Sharon-George-Bush--15100.jpg

No need,just a blind kitten.
Btw,why do you still care for your ''muslim brothers''?

Because I can't change who I am; Muslims are close to my heart even if most of them are backstabbing basterds or are opportunistic foOks ! :(

So, just like yesterday, you've been reduced to keeping repeating yourself, being unable to elaborate on an argument, only adding a touch of mid-school teasing for novelty. Me 2 x 0 you.
Unonimous spammer RFS: The UN "admitted" nothing - once again you're imposing your extremely poor reading skills onto reality. All the UN said was that the claims could not be verified - not that they were refuted.
BBC: UN says no massacre in Jenin

Keep after the jews,,

keep increasing the muslim population in Gaza, israel and the west bank

Muslims didnt crack under the crusader pressure and we wont crack under jew pressure

Bro do you foresee a day in our lifetime when the Jews & Muslims in Israel-Palestine would be able to live together in peace & find commonality in our similar beliefs (Islam & Judaism are sister faiths with more in common with each other than with any other faith), common heritage (Abraham being just as important to us as he is to you) & a common future - we can't wish away each other ?
I can tell u that we live in peace with Arabs in Israel. I studied with Arabs in uni and have Arab coworkers (one of my bosses is Arab). Dont have any issues at all.

Ariel Sharon - The fact that Israel exists on the face of so many enemies is largely responsible for the actions of a few fearless leaders, and he was one of them.

You will live long in the hearts of Indians and other people of the world who are against terrorism.

I can tell u that we live in peace with Arabs in Israel. I studied with Arabs in uni and have Arab coworkers (one of my bosses is Arab). Dont have any issues at all.

Accept that you have stolen their land and occupy their country

Everyone of them and their children is one more step towards ending israel

Back
Top Bottom