What's new

Ariel Sharon: Profile of an Unrepentant War Criminal

Why is not surprising for the hindu baniya to take sides with the worst and viscous enemies of Islam and Muslims ?

this thread is not for you, so get the f8ck off of it!
hey first of all i didn't come to this thread to troll.i just came here to show my respect for a person who died yesterday.it was only your friend who started trolling by saying derogatory things about my country.i didn't abuse Islam or muslims once in this thread.so why the heck did you bring Hinduism in your post......

Sorry, but you have a bad habit, if it is not something good and arab or something Muslim, you tend to fly over the handle..
Indian like Sharon and Israel due to the dense cooperation they have between India and Israel..Chinese fell the same way...What we see, sometimes as controversial, they see it different...that where opinion comes to play...It still they have the right to express it...Do you think everybody likes what you or I , churn in this forum everyday?

So now you take the side of the Child-Murderer to challenge me?

Once again there is a difference between expressing your opinion and trolling. Do you see post number 34 in this thread for instance?

Anyone siding with this Child-Murderer will be challenged by Muslims and Arabs and sane persons.

So we should glorify French Child-Murderer's that killed innocent Muslims and Algerians in Algeria for 132 straight years? What will your reaction be? Silence or will you challenge it as I do here?

ohh did i step on your bedwin tail accidentally:rofl: !!yeah i do have a lot of kindness in my heart but the sad part is it's all for those innocent Israelis.they are doing an excellent job by kicking the sh*t out of those arab tangos and hence we have a lot of respect for men like Ariel Sharon who did the job excellently with a slight blend of ruthlessness.....

We Muslims have our weaknesses, but why are you hindus so worried about us?

I'm sure your jewish brethren are quite envious of you people being the masters of slums and having the honor of being the rape capital of the world

slum-mumbai1a.jpg
indian-slum1.jpg
Slum_nofacilities_MeenaKadri.jpg

o-1-IN-6-INDIA-CITY-DWELLERS-SLUMS-facebook.jpg
20090219-222324-11.jpg

hey first of all i didn't come to this thread to troll.i just came here to show my respect for a person who died yesterday.it was only your friend who started trolling by saying derogatory things about my country.i didn't abuse Islam or muslims once in this thread.so why the heck did you bring Hinduism in your post......

I am not here to troll either, just making an observation.

I think that animals have better sense of hygiene than you people :)

just an observation

I'm sure your jewish brethren are quite envious of you people being the masters of slums and having the honor of being the rape capital of the world

slum-mumbai1a.jpg
indian-slum1.jpg
Slum_nofacilities_MeenaKadri.jpg

o-1-IN-6-INDIA-CITY-DWELLERS-SLUMS-facebook.jpg
20090219-222324-11.jpg

I am not here to troll either, just making an observation.

just an observation
oh God i have met another delusional Pakistani soul who thinks he is far superior than the rest of the world.buddy i can also post a thousand pictures of the slums of karachi but i don't want to stoop to your level.anyways carry on your false propaganda against Sharon coz the reality is that you guys can only think of destroying Israel in your wet dreams but the reality is actually far from it..........

So know you take the side of the Child-Murderer to challenge me?

Once again there is a difference between expressing your opinion and trolling. Do you see post number 34 in this thread for instance?

Anyone siding with this Child-Murderer will be challenged by Muslims and Arabs and sane persons.

You gave yourself too much self importance.
I challenged you before to show me one thread where I supported your called "nemesis" . I support the Syrians and the SAA against your ideology, your savage destruction...Big difference. Syria didn't attack you, you attacked her..In the nineties, we didn't attack you either, but you did..And we gave you a severe trashing that you are not about to forget soon...You managed to destabilize 6 borders out of seven, since the seventh is doing your bidding, like Jordan to Syria...But, we managed to keep all those Arab and wahabi threats away from our borders... Larvae don't have a spine nor balls that why they are confined to the ground...exactly like you wahabis..no spine, no balls, servile to your end.!
And yes, like we did brake the spine of fundamentalist Islam, the Syrian will nail its coffin!

Last edited:
oh God i have met another delusional Pakistani soul who thinks he is far superior than the rest of the world.buddy i can also post a thousand pictures of the slums of karachi but i don't want to stoop to your level.anyways carry on your false propaganda against Sharon coz the reality is that you guys can only think of destroying Israel in your wet dreams but the reality is actually far from it..........
We are not hinduvta keyboard warriors in loongis to think we are superior and we don't go around boasting to become the next 'supa powa' with greater poverty than Africa

we Muslims and Pakistanis also don't go around to hinduvta threads and interfere in your religious matters, but you troll and flame on EVERY SINGLE Muslim thread on PDF

I challenged you before to show me one thread where I supported your called "nemesis" . I support the Syrians and the SAA against your ideology, your savage destruction...Big difference. Syria didn't attack you, you attacked her..In the nineties, we didn't attack you either, but you did..And we gave you a severe trashing that you are not about to forget soon...You managed to destabilize 6 borders out of seven, since the seventh is doing your bidding, like Jordan to Syria...But, we managed to keep all those Arab and wahabi threats away from our borders... Larvae don't have a spine nor balls that why they are confined to the ground...exactly like you wahabis..no spine, no balls, servile to your end.!
And yes, like did brake the spine of fundamentalist Islam, the Syrian will nail its coffin!

Don't care what you say troll. Nor do I know what the hell you are blabbering about. Don't quote me again.

Anyway I take that as a yes for me and others to glorify your former colonialists that killed millions of you and colonized you for 132 years. To such an extent that you now speak better French than Arabic in the case of you Berbers.

Also nobody cares about Algeria here. You are the only one that makes threads about it that nobody comments on. So talk about self-importance.:lol:

No go support Hindus cheering for a Child-Murderer. Sounds very much alike to the situation in Syria where most Hindus are also big fans of another Child-Murderer by the name of Al-Asshead.

Do you understand that I will be against dumb supporters of a Child-Murderer like Ariel Sharon? An enemy of Islam and the Arab people.

And yes, like did brake the spine of fundamentalist Islam, the Syrian will nail its coffin!

Ceyal, I've sided with you on virtually every post in the Syrian thread. However, you are completely wrong here brother....

Hindus have a deep seeded hatred towards Muslim, so they go around in every Islamic thread and troll against Muslims ,Islam and Pakistanis

India worried about Muslims, you mean GCC combined?:rofl:

just an observation

Please you equate poverty with hygiene, just like if the Muslim are the norm :stop:

Ceyal, I've sided with you on virtually every post in the Syrian thread. However, you are completely wrong here brother....

Hindus have a deep seeded hatred towards Muslim, so they go around in every Islamic thread and troll against Muslims ,Islam and Pakistanis
Farooq, the point I raised with Al Hassani, who was miffed by some of the Hindus opinion on Sharon...We may not like the content, but they still have the right to emit an opinion...
Muslims, too hate Hindus...Catholic hate protestant, shias sunnis..etc... that the world we live in..Because we all one way or another like radicalism..its human nature..

Last edited:
Farooq, the point I raised with Al Hassani, who was miffed by some of the Hindus opinion on Sharon...We may not like the content, but they still have the right to emit an opinion...
Muslims, too hate Hindus...Catholic hate protestant, shias sunnis..etc... that the world we live in..Because we all one way or another like radicalism..its human nature..

Everyone has an opinion about everything, but it doesn't mean it is without consequence. Rather than worrying so much about the rights of hindus, shouldn't you should focus on why they love the pig now burning in hell so much ?

It is ONLY because he killed many innocent Muslims!

Don't care what you say troll. Nor do I know what the hell you are blabbering about. Don't quote me again.
As long you cheer murders committed your country help, I will be there to quote you...and dismantle the message you try to convey..

Anyway I take that as a yes for me and others to glorify your former colonialists that killed millions of you and colonized you for 132 years. To such an extent that you now speak better French than Arabic in the case of you Berbers.
You do that anyway and your welcome to do it and glorify France all you want..The essential, without The wonderful Arab help, we won our independence and we here to stay , reining with our head held high on the biggest African real estate...Algeria and France buried the hatchet in 1962...Its an old story now...find something new!

Also nobody cares about Algeria here. You are the only one that makes threads about it that nobody comments on. So talk about self-importance.:lol:
I am sure they care a lot less of Saudi Arabia, the Arabs and the wahabi in general..The threads are just a window on Algeria and the Algerian and its history, for the interested PDF's..You seem to check it everyday..:toast_sign:

No go support Hindus cheering for a Child-Murderer. Sounds very much alike to the situation in Syria where most Hindus are also big fans of another Child-Murderer by the name of Al-Asshead.
I like everybody, and Algeria entertain a strong relationship with India, as she does with many countries...So Hindus praising Sharon, doesn't like India any less...Beside, It doesn't seem a problem for KSA to rub shoulder with Israel:suicide:

Do you understand that I will be against dumb supporters of a Child-Murderer like Ariel Sharon? An enemy of Islam and the Arab people.
Back at you...I will continue to deconstruct your wahabi @ss...Student terrorist!

As long you cheer murders committed your country help, I will be there to quote you...and dismantle the message you try to convey..

You do that anyway and your welcome to do it and glorify France all you want..The essential, without The wonderful Arab help, we won our independence and we here to stay , reining with our head held high on the biggest African real estate...Algeria and France buried the hatchet in 1962...Its an old story now...find something new!

I am sure they care a lot less of Saudi Arabia, the Arabs and the wahabi in general..The threads are just a window on Algeria and the Algerian and its history, for the interested PDF's..You seem to check it everyday..:toast_sign:

I like everybody, and Algeria entertain a strong relationship with India, as she does with many countries...So Hindus praising Sharon, doesn't like India any less...Beside, It doesn't seem a problem for KSA to rub shoulder with Israel:suicide:

Back at you...I will continue to deconstruct your wahabi @ss...Student terrorist!

LOL, unlike you I don't accelerate in cheering for Child-Murderers. On the other hand you have the proud honor of supporting this Child-Murderer, the Child-Murderer in Syria and the military junta in Algeria that was behind several massacres and killings of civilians.

Ok, then don't cry next time I do this to piss you off. Just like you carve for attention in this thread by quoting me and writing your usual bullshit.

LOL, then why the hell are you talking about the French all the time and updating us about 50 year old nonsense after being a backyard for the French that killed millions of you and colonized you for 132 straight years and imposed their culture on you?

No, I don't.

Then go kiss with the Hindus for all I care. That is your fantasy speaking to you.

I am a Sunni Muslim of the Shafi'i fiqh. A Makkawi Hashemite to be precise. You on the other hand are some confused Pagan or whatever you are that not long ago proudly confused about whoring and drinking. Looking for attention by taking the side of Hindus here as well.

No wonder that nobody takes you seriously here and that the only other North African user on this forum @FARSOLDIER has to warn us in private about your idiotic behavior.

Now don't quote me again, commie Berber. Congratulations you just entered my ignore list.

Everyone has an opinion about everything, but it doesn't mean it is without consequence. Rather than worrying so much about the rights of hindus, shouldn't you should focus on why they love the pig now burning in hell so much ?

It is ONLY because he killed many innocent Muslims!
So he did...that what a soldier does...He replied to the Arab threats to drown his people in the Med, he rose to the occasion and sent his countrymen's enemy to hell...In my book, if I was impartial, he is soldier, that deserve praise.. But what do you wahabis know about soldiering? Every time a bullet flies, you run to Cairo and farm out your fight to others...

So he did...that what a soldier does...He replied to the Arab threats to drown his people in the Med, he rose to the occasion and sent his countrymen's enemy to hell...In my book, if I was impartial, he is soldier, that deserve praise.. But what do you wahabis know about soldiering? Every time a bullet flies, you run to Cairo and farm out your fight to others...

so rather than beating around the bush why didn't you just say outright that you support the pig for killing innocent Muslims?

I am a wahabi?!

Maybe you have amnesia or something, but didn't you see the hundreds of anti-wahabi posts I made on the Syrian thread and others?

Back
Top Bottom