What's new

Argentinian Israeli Kfir negotiations set to resume

I am sure Great Britain would love to sell some Eurofighters to Argentina, NOT, and noone else will sell it,
not even used planes.
France will side with Great Britain, so no Rafale.
Brazil will not be allowed to sell Gripen, since that will require a redesign of those parts which are manufactured in the UK.

So which EuroCanard you were proposing?
Since according to you the euro canards are unobtainable, Argentina has to go for Russian or US (even second hand) planes.

the last time argentina used foreign military equipment it was a total failure for them

i hope this time israel can turn the table completely around and win them a victory against Great Britain :lol:

If the Argentinians try Falkland War part deux, the Kfir will face F-35B.
Still have some time before they are operational.
A carrier fleet positioned some distance east of the Falklands will be outside the range of Kfirs.

Since according to you the euro canards are unobtainable, Argentina has to go for Russian or US (even second hand) planes.

Why not Indian MiG-21?
They cannot afford much more expensive planes.

Why not Indian MiG-21?
They cannot afford much more expensive planes
This post of yours is just to insult the Argentineans, even India doesn't want to keep it's Mig-21s, why whould any country buy it?
Isn't the new Mig -29s better? Surely Argentina can afford a squadron or two on a long term loan.

so start manufacter the pars in sweden and sell what you want

argentina cant spend more than 20 milion on fighter jet

the F-35B , not the F-35I

The F-35B is what will fly from next generation British carriers.

This post of yours is just to insult the Argentineans, even India doesn't want to keep it's Mig-21s, why whould any country buy it?
Isn't the new Mig -29s better? Surely Argentina can afford a squadron or two on a long term loan.

They economy is in tatters.
Their choices are really limited.

Back
Top Bottom