What's new

Are you married to your first cousin?

Hmm..... no... any "rishta" available ? lol
6ezn8w.jpg

Kiyun bhai teri girlfriend ko kiya howa ?

Raptor's wife doesn't even like him, that's why he's on pdf all the time. :azn:

Why do I have a feeling that you're lying about being married :woot: :lol:

It is up to you! :enjoy:

Raptor's wife doesn't even like him, that's why he's on pdf all the time. :azn:

same goes to Asim, MastanKhan, VCheng, WebMaster, Aryan, superkaif, maybe safrizzzz, what else??

Time Managements, this is weekend fun time!

It is up to you! :enjoy:

same goes to Asim, MastanKhan, VCheng, WebMaster, Aryan, superkaif, maybe safrizzzz, what else??

Time Managements, this is weekend fun time!

Are you telling me that all of those guys are married ? Damn...! Yeh tou bohat heee acheee bhabiyaaan hain keh they let you guys spend hours on the PC instead of nagging you to do the things that women usually want to do with their spouses - shopping for one !

Are you telling me that all of those guys are married ? Damn...! Yeh tou bohat heee acheee bhabiyaaan hain keh they let you guys spend hours on the PC instead of nagging you to do the things that women usually want to do with their spouses - shopping for one !

Yes, hence why this whole thing is so suspicious
Suspicious_DXD5FP.gif

Yes, Armstrong. I guess, we know how to handle with women, yep most of them are married more than 5 years (I think), not school-kids. :D If necessary, shopping is sometimes, not white girls nagging wala, lol. Asiea hota hain.

I was joking too. :D

You bastard caught me, almost make me angry. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom