What's new

Are you married to your first cousin?

Wrong example. Don't remember exact details, but there was something about Hemophilia in British Royal family, in my matric's biology text book.

Yes. Autosomal Recessive diseases are common in children whose parents are first cousins, but Pakistanis don't usually have these Autosomal Recessive diseases, these diseases are common among Europeans and Jews.

Yes. Autosomal Recessive diseases are common in children whose parents are first cousins, but Pakistanis don't usually have these Autosomal Recessive diseases, these diseases are common among Europeans and Jews.

Really? I never knew that! I thought such disorders were common among every people who married within first cousins.

My parents chose someone for me, and she is a distant cousin. Even if it was a first cousin it would not matter to me.

In my family the guys are not even allowed to sit in the same room as the girls, even between cousins, so to us they are pretty much strangers.

Yes same thing in my family. Cousin girls usually don't sit with the men in the family and they are very shy when I talk to them :lol:

Go for it man. If you are happy and your parents are happy. You will need someone to take care of your parents when they're old, or else you will feel guilt when they die alone without their sons, daughter-in-law, and grandchildren around them.

Really? I never knew that! I thought such disorders were common among every people who married within first cousins.

Nahi yaar. Take a genetics course. Europeans and Jews have more genetic disorders than Pakistanis and Middle Eastern people.

Yes same thing in my family. Cousin girls usually don't sit with the men in the family and they are very shy when I talk to them :lol:

Go for it man. If you are happy and your parents are happy. You will need someone to take care of your parents when they're old, or else you will feel guilt when they die alone without their sons, daughter-in-law, and grandchildren around them.

Dude...seriously...why ? Surely you're not a promiscuous fellow..!

When did science prove that homosexuality is "wrong"?:what:

Gay marriages are just the most natural thing ever! :lol:
No logically speaking, every sexual organism on earth mates with the opposite sex; yet gay people mate with others of the same gender..seriously, how natural is that?
By science I mean the fact that STDs among gays are rampant, very common, and obviously, have sex without a condom, and you're guaranteed contracting one or 2.

Gay marriages are just the most natural thing ever! :lol:
No logically speaking, every sexual organism on earth mates with the opposite sex; yet gay people mate with others of the same gender..seriously, how natural is that?
By science I mean the fact that STDs among gays are rampant, very common, and obviously, have sex without a condom, and you're guaranteed contracting one or 2.

how dare you spreken against gay marriages?
speak against man woman marriage..thats disgusting.. ;)

Visiting this thread...This is what google ads is showing me :lol:

76529702.png

Come on, log in man! Please sign up for yourself.

Try it!

Oh...we're going to call 'Bhabi up' - 'Your wife' and tell her about your, shall we call them, hobbies ! :D

Nope! It is perfectly healthy for safriz, 38 year old, need to sign up for gay marriage! They are gorgeous and ready to have babies...:cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom